My Story Of Infertility

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by Elsa, Sep 8, 2016.

1. pihu123

pihu123 Silver IL'ite

@Godbless8 Thanks for sharing your ttc journey with us.I am also tryin to conceive for last 4 years but no success.MY doctor have suggested me to go for genital TB test.For me all the test has been done related to conceive .Everything and all the test.Both me and my husband are fine.Only my AMH level is on lower side.Can you please let me know how genital TB test is carried out without Lap.I have asked everyone here in IL and no one can help me.Can you please help me? How is the process carried out? Is it painful process? Did you find any symptoms of genital TB in your body? Hope you can help me out..

2. Godbless8

Godbless8 Bronze IL'ite

Agree @mbharani ...it is difficult to be patient in TTC journey but stress n worrying doesnt help either. Dont worry. All of us will soon have our own LOs in our arms :)

Lots of baby dust to you.

mbharani likes this.
  3. Godbless8

Godbless8 Bronze IL'ite

Hi @pihu123

I think without lap, the endometrial sample is collected through biopsy. I dont think it would be that painful. I am not too sure about it. Your doctor should be your best guide. I did not have any symptoms. My doc also mentioned that genital tb does not have any symptoms other than difficulty in conceiving. Infact my blood work eg tb pcr test and chest xray was normal.

All d very best

4. hoping4amiracle

hoping4amiracle Gold IL'ite

@Elsa

Don't take this as depressing.. U have 5 day blastocyst which have good potential of becoming ur babies.. Any reason to not transfer and go for retrieval again. Injections again and again can be avoided if you transfer and conceive.. I had 4 follicles.. 3 became 2 days embryos..Transferred all.. And conceived with a singleton..
    All the best

Elsa likes this.
  5. Elsa

Elsa Gold IL'ite

Congrats and Good luck with your pregnancy.

We have decided to get PGS done, so did not go fr a fresh embryo transfer. Moreover, I was so bloated from the IVF shots, I had decided to take a break before transfer.

6. divyasriram28

divyasriram28 Senior IL'ite

You have gone through a lot already. I'm also in the same age group as you and Elsa. After reading so many posts on this forum, I feel like it's useless to keep trying with more IUI's. Really don't know when to move on.

Elsa likes this.
  7. Elsa

Elsa Gold IL'ite

I turned to astrology just to check if I should be spending so much money on IVF and even try anymore. Even though I do not believe totally in astrology, the desperation to have a child has made me resort to it. And know what, as expected the astrologer has told me that I have putra dosham and has suggested me to initiate the process of adoption. He told me that he cannot himself tell me that there is no chance for me to have kids and that I could try praying God and perform pujas just to make sure I did everything from my end and then its up to the almighty GOD!

Would like to know if anyone had tried everything, and came to terms with this curse and moved on with life? I have lost all hopes now. I have wasted so much money on IUI, IVF's, tasted failures everytime and now in debt.

8. Sandycandy

Sandycandy IL Hall of Fame

Hi Elsa, just wanted to send some good wishes ! I hope your path ahead offers some clarity and lots of happiness . Don't lose hope but also remember that nothing is as bad as it seems right now. Sometimes being practical is the best option one can have. Wish you the very best ! Take care !

Archanaanchan likes this.
  9. Elsa

Elsa Gold IL'ite

Thank you very much for the kind words. I really have been believing that this too shall pass and i would be able to have kids and a life of my own someday and very soon. But this astrologers report came as a shocker to me. I am still unable to believe what he wrote and would have read the report a 10-20 times. I do not want to believe such things, but all my trials have been going in vain so far. I totally forgot what happiness and success means and feels like. Tired of waiting for every damn thing in life. Sometimes I keep questioning, why me! Why cant I lead my life like others. Why cant I have what others have!

Sandycandy likes this.
  10. salad

salad Gold IL'ite

Dear @Elsa don't lose hope. Miracles can happen any time. I know after all these trials it is hard to believe in miracles and keep your hope up. Very recently one of my cousin who is 37 years old gave birth to a baby girl. Her case was different but she had to do an abortion as the baby didn't have enough heart beat! She was heartbroken every time her result came negative. But she kept on trying and praying. You never know when the miracle will happen!

Don't lose your hope. Please take a break from social sites and concentrate on yourself. Mother's health much more important at the time of conceiving. If you keep on getting stressed how it will help. So please do something which you are able to relax and peaceful. May god give you strength to over come this stage and bless you soon!

smriti10 and Sandycandy like this.