1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

My real life story..

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by sbonigala, Dec 9, 2011.

1. sbonigala

sbonigala Platinum IL'ite

Thanks ton all of u for ur lovely wishes :)

@Janani.. He used call the gal as mickey(Mikki) cos she always had a fancy for mickey donald cartoon.. a kind of innocent and childish she was.. and yeah we call my son Michaey(read it as My Key) or Mintu.. and Neha is called Jenny.

@Swaran: am a silent reader of all ur posts.. yes ALL ur posts and threads.. and I love many of them. Yeah we made it mandatory that our kids names shall be 2 word names.. one secular + one catholic. Also my dad's name starts with N. So he said since u miss ur dad a lot.. lets name the first child after his alphabet.. hence Neha. And second kid.. we chose the first Letter of my father in law.. M.

@Anu: yes for us also it took time to convince both sides.. yet my ppl werent ready to marry me off to a catholic.. they were ready to send me to the US with the same caste man but not the neighbouring area with another religion man!! I dont blame them at all.. i met raj and loved him for hardly 3 yrs n cudnt part away from him.. i can imagine how much my ppl loved me in all these yrs. Its quite natural that they were scared they he might dump me - what a typical college guy does after college is over!!!!. :) Thank god they all accepted us now!! all thanks to Neha and Micheay !!! u kids Rock.. muah.

2. sbonigala

Jus fyi ;-) he no more smokes but drinks to a minimal range.. for christmas/easter/birthdays.. :) I dint ask him to stop.. I dint find a meaning in asking him to stop beacuse when i loved him i loved him with all these flaws(if i may say so) and i have no right to ask him to stop what he was doing (from before i met him) jus because i am a new addition in his life!!!!
    One fine day he declared he is stopping cigars and beer. Its only after Neha was born.. he wanted to celebrate with a glass of wine. :)
    Now he is responsible..earning.. knows what is what (better than wht he knew in college :p) . On her first birhtday.. after all friends left.. he was damn tired and said "shalu i want to hv some wine??" I jus smiled and said "i never asked u to stop.so u dont need my permission"

Last edited: Dec 9, 2011
    4 people like this.
  3. Jananikrithsan

Jananikrithsan Gold IL'ite

Shalu,
    So cute of him to give up what he liked, after all he gave it up for what he likes the best 'YOU'!!!!!

1 person likes this.
  4. abcdabcd

abcdabcd Silver IL'ite

Happy ending! Wonderful love story & family..God richly bless both of u and ur kids..::)...:thumbsup

Last edited: Dec 9, 2011
    1 person likes this.
  5. Megalife

Megalife Platinum IL'ite

Hi Shalu
    A phonomenal love story! Enjoy the moment.....
    Mega

1 person likes this.
  6. beerbal

beerbal Silver IL'ite

Half way through the story, I understood his game plan. Part of game book! :)

By the way, "vey" is the clincher. IMO, a (decent, sophisticated) guy who does that to a woman in good humor is giving her the key to his heart. Too bad most wives don't allow their husbands to do that.

I am happy for you.

2 people like this.
  7. bhuvnidhi

bhuvnidhi IL Hall of Fame

Lovely!Lovely!Lovely!Many congratulations and God bless you both!Yeah this is like "Happily ever after" kind of story.

1 person likes this.
  8. fencesitter

fencesitter Platinum IL'ite

Nice! by the way which religion kids gonna follow?i think its mandatory to mention religion in many administrative matters?

9. amul

amul Silver IL'ite

happy for you that...u made it at the end.

by the way....a question...
    r u wrking as software engg as ur parents wished?

wish u a very happy life

10. sbonigala

Very true.. Even if he hadnt given the key i would have for sure made an attempt to murder to have the key!! Am kind of MAD(E) for him. Cant help. Its been many years now but this madness seems to be increasing but no way decreasing. :)

4 people like this.