My Praying Time Is Bringing Out My Emotions

Discussion in 'Religious places & Spiritual people' started by skalluri, May 13, 2016.

1. skalluri

skalluri Gold IL'ite

I have some rough situations going on in my parents family. Whenever I sit for my daily prayers, my chantings, focusing on God, tears roll out..I become emotional, it is happening most of the times, atlast I feel this is not right..why am I crying when I sit to pray.. why am I not able to focus...what should I do.. is my faith shaken... I feel helpless with my family situations and feeling God is not helping me out in the efforts I put.

SK.

lakshmimohannn likes this.

2. KashmirFlower

KashmirFlower IL Hall of Fame

I too think it is good sign u get emotional in the presence of whom u believe

type2, skalluri, SunPa and 1 other person like this.
  3. frozen1

frozen1 New IL'ite

I always feel tat if ppl cry in their prayers, they pray with all their heart, they bring up everything wat they have before God, and I always believe that wen our prayers bring our tears out then it will be answered for sure.. don't worry let God solve all Ur problems and bless u and Ur family. Just be patient and have faith.. Om Sai Ram

type2 likes this.
  4. type2

type2 Silver IL'ite

i totally agree with the above ILs. I have read this in many articles aswell. its a good sign. ur faith is not shaken. it means u are sincerely spiritual and ur prayers are unselfish. let the tears roll down if it does. I too have experienced this many times. it doesn't have to do anything with sadness.