1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

My Love letters.........

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by knbg, Feb 3, 2012.

1. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear Knbg
    That was superb one. I too keep all my love letters. Sent by my DH and DS when they are away from me. My DS has a shortcut method now a days he will just send a mail but my DH if I am away from him I am sure to get a letter from him, How far he is, doesn't matter even if it takes 10 days for the delivery of the letter he will still send it. Even today I get them[​IMG]
    From last 22 years I have preserved all those letters. And another person to send letters is my Dad. They will be short and beautiful ones which i still have them. You feel so nice to read them even though they are old ones, you are right they refreshes our mind.

1 person likes this.
  2. dipu81

dipu81 Junior IL'ite

Lovely post. Simple and Elegant Narration.
    Hatts off to ur little one. It would have been a proud moment for you when you received the letter from DS.

1 person likes this.
  3. rheaa

rheaa Silver IL'ite

Excellent thought of writing a love letter to oneself and reading it to uplift the mood...I am surely going to copy this from you :)

Thanks for sharing this wonderful write-up!

1 person likes this.
  4. RainDrops27

RainDrops27 Bronze IL'ite

Thats a great ideaa!! Writing a love letter for ourselves ..... Thats a great way to come back to cheering moods ...

1 person likes this.
  5. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Bhargavi dear wonderful post and glad that Satchi has nominated it. I had also received love letters from two persons but I could not treasure it. You know why. Your son seems to be a smart boy and will have a great future. That surely has to be treasured. My son had sent a lovely mail and I have treasured it in my inbox. The thought of receiving love letters itself is a nice feeling.

1 person likes this.
  6. Srama

Srama Finest Post Winner

Now, now Bhargavi I agree Feb is a special month and we all have those cherished moments that have happened to keep us glowing with love irrespective of what month they were conveyed in and I do, like every one else enjoy this. But Bhargavi is it fair that you set us up to write one to ourselves? Anyday it is easier to show that love to others for people like me and do you know that it is such a daunting task for some of us (read me) to write one to self !! How can you do this? No, no in all seriousnees, it is such a lovely idea but ......why do I feel I have miles to go before I take this up? May be one day...one fine day ....:)

1 person likes this.
  7. periamma

periamma IL Hall of Fame

Hi Bhargavi very interesting love letters you received.wow every letter has different types of love.very apt post for valentine's day.

1 person likes this.
  8. knbg

knbg Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear Friends,
    Thank you very much for your kind words.....
    I am a little held up and hence this reply to acknowledge .....I shall reply personally sooner.....Kindly excuse....
    The Love letter to Myself is an idea I picked some years ago from a Self-improvement book......!

1 person likes this.
  9. knbg

Dear Sujisaran.....
    Very happy to see your first Feedback.....:)...
    Glad that the post cheered you up......:)
    Thanks dear..:).!!!!

10. knbg

Dear Sushma,
    Your avatar is apt for the season....:).
    Glad that you liked the post ...Yes, Loving oneself is important to love others and to be loved by others........
    Thanks for dropping in.........:)