My Life So Far...:(

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by amunique, Jun 30, 2017.

1. Sri2196

Sri2196 Silver IL'ite

I dont have any advices to offer but i wish you all the best for your future endeavours

amunique likes this.
  2. amunique

amunique Gold IL'ite

Dear BDivya,
    Thank you so much for such encouraging words.
    the idea of taking tutions is good,but since i am living in my grandparents place,though they are not there now physically, there is so much reputation that they have built, my grandfather,mom's father was a veterinary doctor.and the house which they lived, they gave to me (they stated this while they were alive) so there are tenants too upstairs (tenants-my mom's sisters' flats) who take tutions. so i think i cant take this option as this would be very degrading to the departed souls.
    i dont look this as mean but here in this place alone,(which is more like a town) hope you get me.
    i did plan to take up extra opportunities like teaching once i am in a different place doing my job as usual.
    so this is my situation :( outwardly appearing rich but inwardly :(
    i did search any options if available online but i could not find genuine ones till now.
    you took your valuable time to suggest me an option but these are the difficulties i am facing practically.
    :(

3. amunique

amunique Gold IL'ite

Dear ashneys,
    Less will power, lower self confidence n esteem along with all the negative thoughts and memories, and lack of proper support and maybe a mild depression is pushing you down on this path. That's why though you 'feel' you want to do, you can't stick to 'doing' it.
    you just nailed it.

And yes, i was striving, but did not give in my 100 percent till date, and now with all the positive wishes, i will by God's grace will re-start all my attempts with persistence.

and for the home tutions thing,i am unable to consider that option given my situation at present but i really dont know how i am going to survive financially. i just gave it a thought that i should join even if its a fresher job and can support me by doing part times..

i was not lucky to find any other sources..

4. amunique

amunique Gold IL'ite

Thank you sri2196

Sri2196 likes this.
  5. Upscale

Upscale New IL'ite

You can even start taking tutions for the children nearby...this is a good time as schools have just re-opened

6. amunique

amunique Gold IL'ite

@Upscale
    yes but due to various reasons cited in my previous replies, i am unable to consider this option. thanks!!

7. kalcandu

kalcandu Silver IL'ite

I have no suggestions or advice to offer but would like to say that I pray to God for you to receive some positivity soon in your life. Good luck.

amunique likes this.
  8. amunique

amunique Gold IL'ite

9. amunique

amunique Gold IL'ite

Update: I have filed for divorce in the month of july and since he did not appear even for once, it is exparted.
    I am awaiting the orders soon.
    its going to be 5 years nearly so the lawyer is saying that no complaint can be filed now for the return of gold/household things that he ran away with. i am not knowing what to do now.
    any inputs please. kindly suggest. the lawyer is also saying that alimony/maintenance is also not feasible now though we file, he will not turn up and we need to attach any of his property related details etc which i do not know.
    i am not knowing whether i am going in the right way, i dont have any support from my father (he is been that way since my childhood) so really dont know what to do.. not able to see a fraud going away simply like that..