1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

My last wish

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Apr 23, 2011.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

In life I have gone through difficult phases and also enjoyed life to the fullest. God has always fulfilled my wishes . Though I had to struggle sometimes in family life in the earlier days , later we settled and now enjoying retired life.

I am lucky that God gave me the opportunity to meet so many ILites from different parts of the world. So glad that Mindi from Malaysia, Aruna from Egypt and Sudha from Bahrai gave me the opportunity to meet them. Also could meet ILites from Bangalore, Coimbatore, Kerala, Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Sharjah.

You all now my wish to have a child from my son . Hope that wish also will be fulfilled. Before I die my wish is to meet the other ILites who I want to meet and also be with all my children and grandchildren , enjoy with them to the fullest. I should enjoy with my grandchildren and my daughters and daughter in law should take care of the kitchen. Also enjoy going out with them and when I die the whole family should be near me and while seeing them only I should take my last breath. I have seen everything in this life , so do not want to be born again . Thanks to my husband who was always by my side and both should enjoy with our children and grandchildren. If I have done lot of punya then God will give me moksha which I am not sure. In case I am born again then I should enjoy whatever I could not enjoy in this birth.

2. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

Vijima,

I am sure you will get all your wishes. But why are you already thinking of "last" wishes. There is plenty of time for that. For now just enjoy yourself ma and all of us on IL need you very much,. So please don't think such negative thoughts ma.

3. kAlyaniShAnti

kAlyaniShAnti IL Hall of Fame

Dear Vijimma,

You are only 60 something (and sweet 16 at heart) ma and thinking of your "Last" wish!!!
    [​IMG] (This is just to see a smile on your lovely face, ma! You are smiling, right?)

As everyone here is sure, all your wishes will come true.

One more thought ma. There is only one thing called wish, but nothing called last wish.. We keep on wishing things in life and that keeps us positive!

4. mickeymini

mickeymini Gold IL'ite

Hi Viji Ma i rarely post any comments. But today on seeing the title i was really shocked. Please dont post it like "Last wish" and all, becoz you being a very active member in IL , i felt really bad on seeing the title. You are not that old to make any last wish at all. You could have posted as your wish instead but that too is not necessary now. Please dont mistake me but it has really made me worry as to why you are writing it like this.Anyways let me pray to God to fulfill all your wishes.

5. Sudha Kailas

Sudha Kailas IL Hall of Fame

God will take care to answer your wishes ma but like veryone says why think of "last wish" now itself when there is so much waiting for you to see and enjoy........the birth of your grand child through your son/dil....and you and mama playing with him/her....

6. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Satchi dear thanks for the first fb. Of late I feel I am losing my strength thats why this feeling. I will be happy to live long. Thanks for your love and good wishes.

7. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Kalyani dear

True I am sixty seven but sweet 16 at heart, but of late feel I am not going to live long due to my health condition.

Ya dear I am smiling with your lovely smiley, I also tried but dont get such lovely smileys which you post and also dont have the patience to go through them, you really have a lot of patience in finding the suitable smileys and posting them.

Thanks for your love and concern and good wishes

8. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mickeymini

Welcome to my thread , so nice of you to come to my thread not knowing me much also. Thanks for your love and concern dear.

Sorry dear for making you worried, I am so touched by your post. Thanks for your good wishes[

9. nityakalyani

nityakalyani Gold IL'ite

Ma - where is the LAST WISH - thoda hai thodise zarurat hi- we as human beings have a wish at each step - so a child for your son is one of the wish. Wait for some time sure God will sure his mercy. only we can pray now and wait for time. do not loose hope. Do not say it as LAST WISH. only god knows how much you have to travel in your life. so enjoy today for we do not know what is tomorrow.

10. Malar2301

Malar2301 Gold IL'ite

Dear Viji...

Why now itself you speak of this Last wish and all...You have loads to see and hear!!!

And you have many Virtual daughters to meet and spend time with joy!!

Anyways I will pray for your health ma...and for all your wishes to come true!!!