1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

My Idea of Beauty

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Kamalji, Sep 7, 2007.

1. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Mithiliji,

Thanks a ton.:) Regards.kamal

2. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Veda,

No fees this time.And keep ur account open, i will personally come and cash it in a peg of whiskey, when i come over there someday.:) Thanks and regrds.kamal

3. Vysan

Vysan Gold IL'ite

Dear Kamalji,

U ar always welcome. Our doors are always open for friends....U can come both to Muscat or Chennai.... I will be there in Oct 8-18....

As a VVVV Good boy, I dont drink.... But Definitely we can go out for a drink....

Veda

4. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Veda,

You in Muscat ? great.I most probably will be visiting Chennai around the 25th of Oct,as the other bloggers are also meeting there from Vizag, and Coimbatore,as well as a few from chennai, and i want to desperatly meet Sri.This is the first time i will be indulging myself, and my mother in law stays with her son at Egmore,chennai, so i wil kill many birds with one stone.Last i visited Chennai was more than 30 yrs back.

And u will not be beyond 18th ? let me know it will be a pleasure to meet and know u and thanks for the offer, the pleasure will me mine Veda.God bless u.Regards.kamal

5. Vysan

Vysan Gold IL'ite

Dear Kamalji,

Yes. I am in Muscat.. Shanti & the kids are in Chennai. They moved to Chennai in March this year as my Father was all alone there and he couldnt stay here long as his mother is in Chennai.....
    We will be having 5 day holidays during EID... So I am taking additional 3 days so that i can combine for 10 days or so...

I cannot extend my leave though I would love to.... as I have exhausted all my leave, as this will be my 4th Visit to India in this year...

Veda

6. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Veda, we shall meet one day.Not to worry.Thanks and regards.kamal

7. sarojaramanujam

sarojaramanujam New IL'ite

Dear friends,
    I am new to this forum and I don't know whether my remarks sound good to others. All actresses look pretty with make-up and there is no point in comparing. But real beauty in my opinion comes from within.When you age, you should clear off the garbage in your mind and make it spotless and clean, ready for the Lord to make His presence there. Then the face reflects the mind and you grow more and more beautiful.This is the secret of beauty of Mother Theresa, MahatmaGandhi and the Mother of Pondicheri. In my opinion and from my experience, when your husband says to you when you are 70 that you are getting more beautiful with age, then you have made it!

Last edited: Sep 8, 2007
  8. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Sarojaji,

Yes i agree the real beauty is the inner beauty.Regards.kamal

9. Sriniketan

Sriniketan IL Hall of Fame

Kamalji,
    you are talking about beauty on the screen. My husband narrated to me one day that actress Sridevi was travelling on the same plane as of my husband's. He is not able to recognise her at all. they had to maintain their make-up till the end.
    Moreover, my husband has no interest in the films, which by itself another story.
    sriniketan

10. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Sriniketan,

Yes without make up they may be unrecognizable.

I saw Mahima Choudhary at Jaipur Airport, and inspite of being told it isher, i could not make out.So many pimples,so very ordinary that i would not give her a first glance.

God knows what Subhash Ghai saw in her ! As they say "Beauty lies in the eyes of the Beholder ":2thumbsup:

thanks and regards.kamal