1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

My husband is so close and loyal to his younger bro

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by Dontlikelife, Sep 12, 2013.

1. Dontlikelife

Dontlikelife New IL'ite

hi all,
    my husband and his brother is so close.. both live away from parents very long time. I had a feeling after couple of yrs that my husband is so close and loyal to his brother than me. This feeling is not because of jealous. they are really close. There are instances where my husband shared our fight stuffs with him. there are instances where my husband's brother insults my mom.

I even told him that you should nt be sharing everything happening between us to him.. but he is so clever and answered me saying, I was so yelling like a street girl,, he don't know what to do.. so.. like at his break point he informed everything to his brother.

also, it is not just informing.. I felt sometimes my husband was influenced badly by him.. already Im having troubled marriage life, on top of all this, I have toface..

is anyone face this kind of issue. what would do suggest me..

2. agayathree

agayathree Bronze IL'ite

Dear OP,

Sit and speak with your husband and try to solve your problems amicably. I think if you share a strong emotional bond with your husband and be a good friend to him then you need not worry about him going to your BIL. They will have other things to talk about.

Please don't speak to your husband about his brother. It's a great turnoff for men. Be nice to your BIL and he will share a good relationship with you.

Your husband needs to vent out and thats the reason for him to speak to his brother.

Normally siblings are very close. In the case of your husband he is the only family member close to him as your Inlaws are far away .

Give a benefit of doubt to your husband and also start looking at things in a different manner.

Make sure nothing bothers you.

Also try to fix problems in your married life first.

All the best:).