My First Iui And Slow Gonal-f Response

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by Maniwil, Jan 6, 2017.

1. wish4miracle

wish4miracle Silver IL'ite

u can try cornflakes too. u have half apple/half banana or any fruit that u like along with some nuts - almond/pista/dried fig. see to that u have more fruits than cornflakes.
    for lunch u can eat cooked lentils first (like black chenna/green gram) before eating rice.
    its ok to eat normal tiffen but ensure eating moderate quantity like 2 idls + an apple or 2 dosa without oil.
    try to finish ur dinner by 8 and have a light dinner. u can eat 4/5 times a day (healthy) but in small quantities.
    take away sugar from ur diet and indulge in moderate exercise.

Above suggestions are purely from my experience and i am not a dietitian :) i felt like this way we can have healthy weight loss.

Maniwil likes this.
  2. Maniwil

Maniwil Senior IL'ite

Yes I too heared that clomid reduces the endomterial thickness. I am on Day 14 today. However, I am not using any of the medications except metformin, follic acid and zincovit. Bcos my doc wanted to increase dose for nxt cycle. So she stopped me on this cycle. please dont worry. Things will go right. what was ur clomid dose? When I am in clomid, I responded to 150mg. Yes yesterday I applied water bag too. I saw in you tube that castor oil packs also works good for infertility.

Mathisubbu likes this.
  3. Maniwil

Maniwil Senior IL'ite

Thanks for you the suggestions:) Yes I had an apple too with the oats. I completely quitted rice and eating rotis in my lunch with more quantity of curry. Simultaneously going for gym. Will let you know the results in a week :)

4. wish4miracle

wish4miracle Silver IL'ite

wow i really appreciate your confidence. :cheer:

Maniwil likes this.
  5. ashwinim3006

ashwinim3006 Gold IL'ite

Padhuskitchen: Oats Recipes
    Try these tasty oats recipes. Easy to prepare too. :yum:

Maniwil likes this.
  6. Maniwil

Maniwil Senior IL'ite

Thank you very much ashwini. I will try these recipes:yum::yum:

7. Rukmini30

Rukmini30 New IL'ite

Hello,

congrats for your positive results. we had two ivfs. i know the the pain of injections and emotional mental stress, unfortunately two failed i had one tube blocked and my hubby count is very low so might be bacuse of that we are not able to conceive. iam depressed and not doing exercise...
    donot know y god is testing my patience.
    may be its my fate.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2017
  8. Rukmini30

Rukmini30 New IL'ite

hi maniwil,

i was under dr ratna mam when i had iui, she is very friendly doctor but iam not lucky to tell you good news.
    i had 3 iui and two ivfs in rainbow but all failed except one FET i had positive but after 5 th week no growth.
    god knows when i will get pregnancy.

any how just eat healthy food and exercise daily half an hour and do not think about kids just relax it will happen when time comes.
    already you conceived two times it means it will work and you will conceive soon.
    all the best dear

9. Maniwil

Maniwil Senior IL'ite

Hi Rukmini, I'm sorry to hear that there is no growth after 5th week. May I know if you have conceived naturally previously? What are your complaints? Do you have PCOD as well? Yes Dr.Ratna is very friendly and I liked her attitude. What did she told you the reasons for failure for IUI? Are you on injections and had good follicle growth? How is your DH sperm count. Sorry for too many questions. Just wanted to know the reasons for failure

10. Rukmini30

Rukmini30 New IL'ite

hi maniwil,
    i have conceived through ivf (FROZEN EMBRYO TRANSFER), i don't have p cod, she told it takes sometime to conceive donot stress and try try untill u get sucess, i had laparoscopy and said everything is fine except right Fallopian tube blocked. i had all iuis with injections and tablets, got good follicles with growth of 20 mm at the time of iui procedure. don't know in ivf we got very good embryos but failed...:(

my issue with hubby sperm count he had 10 million count with 50% motility.
    they told its male issue but even male issue success with ivf, but in our case god is testing very painfully.
    why me? why me? always crying by thinking this question in my mind. i don't know what i did in my past karma now iam facing this issue..sometimes i feel no one should bear this pain.

dr is surprising why iam not conceiving with good follicles and grade 1 embryos with receptive uterus.
    god knows the reason.