1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

My Experiances in transforming an alcholic in to a successful manufacturer.

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by subbutr, Sep 18, 2007.

1. subbutr

subbutr Senior IL'ite

Dear Aishu,

Thanks for the kind views and reviews,
    Infact the money belongs to my personal funds and also I do not work for any company except my own venture and these vendors whom I come across in their difficult days, I too extend the most possible ways to rescue them offering what best is available within sources.

I am too glad to hear about your chittappa helped many and their life styles have changed drastically, yet he does his usual way of helping others without any expectations.

During my tenure of running Free Medical centre for the poor for 14 years ( 1989 - 2003 ) I was able to manage the drugs worth 40 lakhs from my sources and friends contributions, conducted 89 mass medical camps all in rural areas of Coimbatore & could see those patients even today use to come on emergency situations.

At times by the Grace of God, I used to arrange operations for the needy poor patients with the help of my Doctor friends and hopitals at a concessional rates.

Even for the students whose school & collage fees paid and they are now better off & we are happy to see them.

Any way god has given every one the oppertunity to help the other, and let us confine to offer our services to the needy.
    Subbu