My desire to meet all chennai ILs.....will it comes true

Discussion in 'Chennai' started by krishlakshmi, Nov 28, 2012.

1. krishlakshmi

krishlakshmi Silver IL'ite

I have a longing desire to meet other ILs personally.Once i attended a women outing (with aaval vikatan) before 6 years and the day turn out to be unforgettable happiest day in my life.Same way if it happens for IL then i feel it will be great.I understand there are certain questions like where to meet?How to organize this?.How many ladies turn out?.Certainly at this point i don't know the answer.
    I am posting my desire/dream here.If it comes true i feel so happy.

2. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

krishlakshmi,

cheers to your enthusiasm to meet other ilites. just for your information we have lots of meet ups happening both in chennai and other parts especially bangalore.
    check out the fun and frolic that is shared by people who have met or attended a meetup.
    http://www.indusladies.com/forums/ilite-meet-ups/

form great bonds with likeminded people, share pm's and then see if you can meet.

organising a chennai meet failed twice earlier. because of the logistics to make a meet happen and too many members at the same place, does not give you much to talk about or have fun unless somebody has the space to help you out.

too much noise in restaurants has raised a few eyebrows and has had been met with some unpleasant incidents too. we do meet in one of the ilites house or a small gang of 4/6 at a restaurant.

all the best for you to meet people...and i can tell you chitvish mam must be the only ilite who has met more number of ilites.

1 person likes this.
  3. shvap_786

shvap_786 Gold IL'ite

Hi Shanvy, I'm trying to see the old IL meetups thread not able to get through... while searching ended up with this. Meetups were great on those days. Beautiful memories