1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Mumma's Boy Husband Who Denies It...

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by Goahead, Dec 15, 2017.

1. chandu999

chandu999 Senior IL'ite

Hi, I feel guilty for the situation, I am saying the same ...being a partner we have to give respect to each other. And their DIL as well.

2. Sandycandy

Sandycandy IL Hall of Fame

Argh! Argh! Argh ! Jesus Christ ! Your thoughts are super regressive and make me cringe !!! So guys don’t respect a woman if she is not married or cannot have kids???

guesshoo likes this.
  3. nakshatra1

nakshatra1 Platinum IL'ite

I wish can the men will see the wife's mom as part of the family, 'head of the family'?
    not asoutsider, burden etc
    Is it possible in Indian society?
    Did she not take pain for her daughter from birth to marriage...
    Problem is only men's mothers get treated as queen, wife's mothers get treated as trash/neglected by men and their mothers. I don't need to give example- this is the structure of society..
    If you look at it objectively, in this entire thing- wife is making biggest sacrifice of all.on top of that if we advice her to be more mature more accomodating? What more level of maturity can we expect than someone sacrificed everything(her parents, her life) to join and serve husband and his family.

Last edited: Dec 18, 2017
    abla, NeetaR, Mistt and 2 others like this.
  4. chandu999

chandu999 Senior IL'ite

Request you to see my statements once again, I am saying both partners need to work to build a happy family.

But, we can't imagine a family without wife or mother but we can see a family without husband or father.

So I am requesting ...as long as women strong towards her family no one can disturb it. But if the same women steps out of the family then there will be no family.

5. chandu999

chandu999 Senior IL'ite

Hi, you might be seeing one of the case or few cases.

I am seeing many cases where wife is not even allowing husband's parents in side the house.

Wife speaks with her parents and family members everyday but, if husband speaks to his mother once in a month also the argument starts.

I am saying here the untold facts of many husband's.

6. nakshatra1

few cases.....? It seems I am in different country then.I'm from India by the way

NeetaR and Sandycandy like this.
  7. chandu999

chandu999 Senior IL'ite

Hi, I can understand that you are from India. But, I am also saying from India only.

We were 20 friends, we all decided to get marry as per our parents wish and will. Without taking dowry, all marriage expenses on us. Including the vehicles to travel from gals home to function hall.

Even then within a year of time we all started facing the same problem that wife is not ready to mingle with our mothers.

Started separate family as per our job locations, even then no peace of life. Bye the way we all are non drinkers and non smokers.

Last edited: Dec 18, 2017
  8. chandu999

chandu999 Senior IL'ite

If out of 20 members if any 1 person would have not faced the issue then I would have accepted your statement.

But, I can't say all women are same. But, majority are like that now a days.

9. chandu999

chandu999 Senior IL'ite

At last I am saying, we have to see both the sides of the coin. Being a partners we should respect each other choices and interests then only we can lead a very happy life.

I feel, partner's should stop thinking using the words ' I' and ' my'. They should start thinking 'we' and 'our'. Then only there will be a happy family.

Winning an argument with loved ones may gives joy of winning a situation but looses the loving heart.

10. nakshatra1

I don't want to belittle your problems. I don't even know the details nor I'm asking you the details. I will just say all the best to you and your wife, I hope your bond grows, arguments reduced.
    Nor am I here to preach anything. Today you are a son to a mother, tomorrow you may be a father to a daughter. As our circumstances change in life, so do our perceptions. Neither my perceptions are fixed nor yours, time teaches everything.
    All the best.