1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Moving to Toronto or Mississauga in June 2016

Discussion in 'Indians in Canada' started by SDIndi, Oct 30, 2015.

1. SDIndi

SDIndi New IL'ite

Hi ladies, I am planning to move to canada from Dubai next June. Has anyone there moved from Dubai? Would love to connect. If anyone can advise specifically about schools . My son is in IB school here in grade 8. Thanks

Ankia likes this.

2. avantik

avantik New IL'ite

Hi we moved from Dubai to Toronto about 7 years back. I love this place and its so opposite to what Dubai is and has since become. Dubai is a beautiful place too but Toronto is a peaceful place. You can connect with me anytime if you have any doubts or need any help

Ankia likes this.
  3. malap

malap New IL'ite

hi,

i was in dubai for 17 years and after that stayed in sydney for 3 years and now moved to vancouver recently. so after seeing almost all parts of the world i find asia is more lively and vibrant than western world. here it so dull and right now misssing dubai in all aspect.

Ankia likes this.
  4. mothu

mothu New IL'ite

I was 12 yrs ago immigrate to Canada. I am live in Etobicoke. If you think about kids education it is good choice. IB school is in Jane and Lawerence and other one is in Rethburn and Eglington area. both are in Toronto. if you need any help msg me I will help you.

Ankia likes this.
  5. vimu1981

vimu1981 New IL'ite

6. vimu1981

vimu1981 New IL'ite

HI

We are planning to move from bay area califonia to mississauga.
    i need help for suggestions
    my daughter is 5 years old and looking for school
    please reply and suggest

Ankia likes this.
  7. Ankia

Ankia New IL'ite

Hello Lovely Ladies, Glad to see so many of you have moved from UAE. I too am planning to move to Canada from UAE. Our application is still under process. We haven't yet decided on which part of Canada would be better for us to settle.. We have two kids 5 and 3 as of now. My son is in Grade 1 IB curriculum, here in Abu Dhabi. and Daughter is in Kindergarten. Was worried about which places have best of the schools. Initially I would be coming to Canada with kids and husband will join us a couple of years later. Was wondering how safe it would be for me and kids. Kindly pour in suggestions. Are their any face book groups that I can join to gather more info. Kindly advice.
    Thank You dearies.

8. chasingdreams

chasingdreams Bronze IL'ite

Hi,

We live in Dubai and just recently started the immigration application process..hopefully every thing will proceed smoothly .we are looking at moving to Toronto in July- August 2018. would love to connect with ladies who migrated like me.