moving to belgium

Discussion in 'Europe - Other Areas' started by belgium123, Dec 17, 2011.

1. adiarush

adiarush New IL'ite

hi frnds,
    We are planning to move to brussels from India. We are concerned about the schools in and near brussels. Are there any english speaking schools other than international schools(which i suppose are too costly)? One more question is that does IT companies provide education allowance for children to study in international schools?
    Also which standard will my son will be in if he studied 2nd class in india cbse schools(in my case only half term done)?
    It will be very helpful if some one can answer my doubts!!!!

2. anitharajakani

anitharajakani New IL'ite

HI..
    we are moving to Antwerp, Belgium by jan,2015. My daughter(3.5 years old) studying in nursery..our stay would be around 1-2 years.Could you please suggest me the english speaking /montessori school for her in Antwerp? (dont want to go for international schools.)

Thanks

3. AtlantaMadhu

AtlantaMadhu New IL'ite

Hi, I stay in Chennai. My parents are set to finalise a groom who is staying in Brussels,Belgium. He earns 2500 euro per month. Is this ok for us to live a good life in Brussels because my brother said the cost of living is high in Brussels. Iam an MCA graduate with no job experience so what's the scope of getting job there. Could someone help me over this.

4. CrayoNess

CrayoNess Platinum IL'ite

Is the 2500 after taxes? If it is before taxes it can be quite challenging as Brussels is quite expensive (mainly the accommodation).

5. bloreIL

bloreIL New IL'ite

belgium123
    sivageet
    fineartsworld
    sangeethamanoj

Are you guys stillin Belgium?

6. abha3011

abha3011 New IL'ite

Hi ,
    Is this group still active ? we will be moving soon to antwerp region. I have 2 kids of 3.5 years and 1.8 yrs. I am looking for a gud Public English school. Is there any ? My elder daughter is currently going to Nursery in India. Please suggest on the schooling options.

Hope to hear from sumbody soon. Thanks in advance.

Abha