1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Mother's day contest-My three gems

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by PushpavalliSrinivasan, Apr 22, 2009.

1. PushpavalliSrinivasan

PushpavalliSrinivasan IL Hall of Fame

Dear Radhika,
    Thank you for your appreciation and good wishes.
    Love,
    PS

2. Malathijagan

Malathijagan Silver IL'ite

Dear mom,
    You made me nostalgic! In fact I had forgotten that I had won a rolling shield in the music competition1 Thanks for mentioning it in your blog! It does make me feel happy to see such a mom who has been the cause of what we are today. In fact I learnt through you how to bring up the children.
    It was so nice to go over the flash backs of our lives all over again through your blog! Thank you mom for making me travel back to my childhood and relive it all over again!
    Love,
    Malathi

3. PushpavalliSrinivasan

Dear Malathi,
    Though I was unable to give you as much time as I wished to give you all, I do feel that I did not lag behind in caring for you all in spite of my tight schedule. In fact you all made my task easy by co-operating with me in every way. With our joint effort we would not have achieved success. You three made us proud parents among ouir friends and relatives!
    Love,
    Mom

4. Aabhi

Aabhi Gold IL'ite

Dear Mam,

I don't have words to appreciate you and your hubby (sir). What a wonderful acheivement :thumbsup, I salute both of you for your continuous hard work.

God has blessed you with wonderful childrens, and I really look up to them. It was so nice of your last son and his wife to adopt a girl baby....may lord bless your whole family.

Thank you so much for sharing your story with all of us, it's definetely your life's "Success story"

5. PushpavalliSrinivasan

Dear Aabhi,
    After reading your comments I have become very emotional and I could not find words to express my feelings. It was all through God's Grace and every day I keep thanking Him for His unlimited benevolence. Winning the prize is not my goal, but playing the game and sharing it with all is my motive.
    Thank you for your appreciation,
    With love,
    PS

6. Devika Menon

Devika Menon Gold IL'ite

Dear Pushpaji,

What a beautiful blog. Brings maternal instincts to the fore.
    Not only are you blessed with 3 magnificent gems but they are blessed with your priceless love.

Love,
    Devika

7. PushpavalliSrinivasan

Dear Devika,
    Thank you for your sweet comments. It is heart warming to be appreciated by a great writer who is rocking our site with rich language and contents.
    Love,
    PS

8. Paulina

Paulina Moderator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

Dear Pushpavalli,
    That was an immensely beautiful narration of a very important chapter of your life.Together with your dear husband you faced tremendous odds balancing home and career to nuture and rear your three gems from infancy to adulthood .Today both of you are the proud parents who can sit back and relax and enjoy the fruits of your labours............that is , rejoice in the successful lives that your three gems have been blessed with by the grace of the Divine.
    It has been wonderful to share your happiness and sense of achievement and fulfillment through your spontaneous piece of writing.I fondly remember your post where you had given the stage to your grandson who did a splendid job of giving a graphic account of his thread ceremony though he was born and brought up in the US of A. This grows to prove how well you had instilled good values in your own children who are doing the same for your grandchildren.Wishing you and yours all the very best always.
    warm regards
    Paulina

9. PushpavalliSrinivasan

Dear Paulina,
    Thank you very much for your compliments. As I had mentioned in my blog my mother had brought us up in such a way that we five children had made her proud. Now our children are making us proud and they are bringing up their children in the same way. I should say that God was benevolent and had blessed our family. We do feel happy and contented at the fag end of our life.
    Thanks once again,
    Love,
    PS

10. mithila kannan

mithila kannan Gold IL'ite

My dear PS,
    I enjoyed reading your blog.You have shown that a working womn can lend solid support to her children to shine in their chosen fields.You re great and so are your children.May God bless them.
    love
    mithila