1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Most Unromantic Thing your Husband Did

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by DGcreative, Jul 19, 2012.

1. swt.charu

swt.charu Platinum IL'ite

It as our honeymoon.. in kodaikanal... I saw these home made chocolates and wanted to taste some...my hubby went to the shop and his first exclamation was "So damn costly?? do you really want these?? don't you think you can get better chocolates for this price??" ..

for God's sake... :-D

1 person likes this.
  2. aashuabhi

aashuabhi Gold IL'ite

I was so much pissed off till then.. just wanted to push him in lake :rant

Even i bought a new gown for that trip and first day i wore it and he said "whats this?? its looking so boring" :bonk and then no touching touching in whole trip :drowning

10 people like this.
  3. Magee

Magee Moderator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

Hi,

Till now we haven't went anywhere(outstation) alone, we completed 5 year of our married life...:rant

5 people like this.
  4. Dhivya5

Dhivya5 Gold IL'ite

ha ha ha:rotfl very funny i think u should have posted this in Cinematic spouse. How u would have felt that moment? Hahaha:). Thank u eandian for sharing. I think after reaching home u would have:rant

2 people like this.
  5. PriyaDominic

PriyaDominic Gold IL'ite

haha.. Magee..
    My sorrows too went in to a laughter after reading your threads...
    We went for honeymoon to munnar and guess waht?? my guy was sooo home sick internally and that made him blame everything on the hotel - room- climate and all..
    I was just back from US ( one month) and I had more than enough trips to all ovely places includng Vegas.. but still since this was our honeymoon trip I loved it a lot ... my darling packed up to home the second day though we had opted for a 4 night package!!! what should I feel!!! newly wed.. ararnged marriage..
    and after a lot of cribbing wen our Son was 11 months we planned for a trip with SIL & H and PILS.. I was fine.. and just wanted a trip after all with him.. you know we landed up in diff room, they hired only two rooms - in one men stayed and otehr women.. it was heights of frustration for me!!! and later when I argued for not hiring one room for us - you now what he said - All are tehre na.... come on!!!

I had wasted lot of time in choosing the best room and all.. all in vain!! and after taht no trip at all!!! recently we won a tour package and we have not even collected the gift hamper

19 people like this.
  6. Dhivya5

Dhivya5 Gold IL'ite

Mine was a love marriage and had to literally coax my parents for almost 3 years to get their nod. During our first anniversary, my hubby said ok today i'm going to surprise you with a special gift and you 'll never guess what. Then in the evening, i got a call from him and he asked iam buying you a silk saree what color do you want?:bonk Later when i asked him about that he said, i totally forgot that it was a surprise to you. How is it?

23 people like this.
  7. Magee

Magee Moderator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

Hi Divya,

You know my DH forgot our first anniversary date itself, i reminded him.
    As he was not planned for leave, then on evening we went to temple.

3 people like this.
  8. Dhivya5

Dhivya5 Gold IL'ite

Hmm same pinch Magee. I told him the day before that tomorrow is our anniversary and i always make fun of him saying this. He forgets my b'day, kid's bday et all ma. What to do? Highly unromantic persona!

5 people like this.
  9. Hyral

Hyral Gold IL'ite

Feeling sad for you Priya.....
    Yeah I know how much it hurts to us when we plan something , when we imagine and think of romantic moments....and our DH drops water on it :-( to me it happens every time when I plan some romantic date....at the end my DH makes a point to spoil my mood and to make me cry and after that...he will try to win me back and then am in no mood to go back to him...but at end....i get fine and again same thing repeats...just take tomorrow's eg...Yest was my ENGAGEMENT ANNIVERSARY....I was extremely excited , very happy, as we were not going out...I told my DH lets make it memorable by proposing to eachother...he opted to do it first...he straight away took ring....said me 'I love U' and put ring in finger....to which I said...arey come on ask me atleast am accepting or not ;-) also say me something romantic , something that u love about me...he was like what?, I said what I wanted to say...why u forcing me....and he got naraz then I told him that I always wanted my Man to propose me in romantic way so was asking you....I proposed him by getting on my knees but coz he was upset with me...didnt react and so later I got upset....(i got so pisssed that I told him...in past when u loved a gal how sweetly u could propose her in email....) is it so difficult to propose me now? he started shouting and than later i told him what was told....and he later tried to come close to me...but I resisted...:rant am so angry on him

He knows I love rose....except for night before wedding he has never given me rose...and before wedding he gave me rose coz his cousin asked him to get rose for me...boys are dumb when it comes to Romance:bonk

Am still not talking to him:shhh:

5 people like this.
  10. Hopefully

Hopefully Gold IL'ite

Mine too similar,we were on the boat house for our honeymoon and my DH was like "if we had come as a family we would have enjoyed a lot ,its so boring alone,when will we reach home"

It was the first movie we went together and just 20 mins after the movie started my DH was sleeping next to me,he woke up only in the interval.
    There are lots and lots more..........................

24 people like this.