1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Moment in marina

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by sreemanavaneeth, Apr 16, 2011.

1. sreemanavaneeth

sreemanavaneeth Gold IL'ite

Happy moments which we have enjoyed in our life has to be shared and it will always lingering in our mind and keep us happy whenever and wherever we go. Well as usual Tamil new year was celebrated with the very good variety made by my beloved MIL Kanaks and enjoyed the sumptuous food. My cosister suddenly said why do not we all go to Beach already i spoke to Chitra Akka ( My SIL name) she too agreed to come and join withus. My SIL she is in Triplicane very near to Lord Parthasarathy Temple and Me in Mylapore and my Co sister is in Mandaveli. We all went to Beach around 5.30 p.m. I am very crazy after the SEA and always will stand in the sea water enjoying the Big tide and can see the fast coming waves which can hit our legs and go. I told my MIL at any cost i will go to the seashore.

I went alongwith my Co sister she does not want to accompany and i was standing alone enjoyed the big waves and i heard only the wave sounding as OM OM OM OM nothing else. The cool breeze the fast approaching waves which touched my hip almost made me very happy asthough i have achieved everything in my life and a fraction of a second i went till further inside the sea
    (only little) and enjoyed like a kid. The SEA which is a GOD's gift to all the humanbeing brought lot of happiness and inturn we should thank GOD for all the nature's provided to the humanbeing which is always helpful and keeping the human in an enjoybale manner. Whether to make use of it or to misuse it it is in our hand right???

One lady and the 8 year old girl was looking at me and made comment bayama ella evvalavu kitta poringa thanneela yarum varalaya vungakoda I laughed and said I liked it and i love to play in the water. why i have to afraid The SEA GODDESS IS HAPPY BY SEEING ME ENJOYING THIS NEW YEAR EVENING WITH HER IN A CHILDISH MANNER. I was in the water for more than half an hour and my cosister who was sitting in the sand called me sree let's go and made this comments Your face and eyes are very bright now what's the secret now???? I said I AM VERY COOL AND HAPPY THAT I HAVE ENJOYED THIS EVENING WITH THE NATURE.:)
    A very good moment and unforgettable evening the wave sound the followed tides ooops I controlled myself by not jumping and keen on seeing the crab which was fast approaching to me.:biglaugh

2. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

I like your childlike enthusiasm Sri. It felt as if I went to the beach myself.
    sridhar

3. mssunitha2001

mssunitha2001 IL Hall of Fame

Nice to know you enjoyed your New Year in the beach.

I too love to wet my feet in the waves like a child....

Each time i visit a beach....i invariably keep thinking a lot ...no rein for my thoughts then.....

how tiny we are standing near the sea...how great Nature is...how wonderful God's creations are...how much lives does the sea hold within....how many people are depending on the sea for their daily food....

i feel very very humble then ...that i am just nothing in front of God....just like an invisible spot in this vast universe.

But...i do write SRI RAMAJAYAM on the sand even now...ever since my grandmom told that the waves would surely reach the spot where we write it and wash it away as if it gets blessing from Lord Ram....

true or not....it has happened till today....though friends who accompany me tease me for being kiddish.
    [​IMG]

4. SARASVADIVU

SARASVADIVU Silver IL'ite

Dear sree,

Thanx for sharing your sweet celebration.. in a cute manner:)

>THE SEA GODDESS IS HAPPY BY SEEING ME ENJOYING THIS NEW YEAR EVENING WITH HER IN A CHILDISH MANNER.

--Actually loved those lines sree..coz I could whole-heartedly connect with it!:bowdown

:cheers

Saras

5. sreemanavaneeth

I like your childlike enthusiasm Sri. It felt as if I went to the beach myself.
    sridhar

wow Sir, you made comments about my Blog and your comments made me proud becuse my writings made you to feel that as though you were in beach

Tks a lot sir.

6. sreemanavaneeth

Saras Dear,

whenever i am reading your comments i feel asthough i am with you holding your hand and enjoying. Your comments were so realistic and lovable too my dear friend.

7. sreemanavaneeth