Mom and Baby getogether

Discussion in 'Chennai' started by vppavithra, Dec 31, 2011.

1. vppavithra

vppavithra New IL'ite

Hi everyone,

Wish you a very happy, prosperous year ahead!

Friends are ever lasting relationship in life. They are the people who will be with you sincerely even through tough times. They are also lot of fun to be around.

Similarly children learn a lot from kids of similar age group.But today s lifestyle does not emphasise on relationships. Its become “digital” . Kids spend most of their time playing Video games, playstations and watching Cartoons. They get addicted to it. Kids must have atleast some hours of physical activity every day.

I have a 1 yr 3 months old baby boy. I live in Adyar. Moms with toddlers (1-4) yrs “all are welcome” . Shall we all meet up with kids and get to know each other better?. Maybe we can have a tea time every week in one of the houses.

Please give your suggestions and feedback on this.

2. Padmini

Padmini IL Hall of Fame

Dear pavitra,
    You have shown the picture correctly. Today's children become so addicted to modern technology. This is more in the case of both parents going for job leaving the kid with a nanny.
    I make my GD to talk a lot by reading stories to her. Evening my son will take her to park and make her play. At night my Dil will occupy her by telling stories. At times taking her to relatives place also help us alot.
    with love
    pad

3. vppavithra

vppavithra New IL'ite

Hello Aunty. Nice to know that you keep your GD occupied. Its great help to have grandparents along with the family. Both me and my husband are from Cbe . We dont have elders at home. So sometimes it becomes hectic. I also read a lot of books to my son nowadays. He likes it very much.