Miscarriage -Topic forum

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by happyn25, Aug 23, 2014.

1. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Time will heal you and it will make you strong too. Hold on until you see the positive side. Take care..

2. pinky2cute

pinky2cute Platinum IL'ite

Never thought my life will take a drastic change in few days. From pregnancy to now going for abortion for medical reasons and complicated pregnancy :(
    I'm 12weeks and doc suggested to terminate by taking pills. I think d&c will be less painful amd traumatic than knowing n seeing the baby passing through in blood in clots for long time.

3. pinky2cute

Anyone had medical pill abortion in 12th week ?
    My baby is having normal growth and heartbeat but docs suspect cong anomalies and birth defects due to my raised sugar levels n radiation exposure that i had unfortunately during my pregnancy. Also i have maternal complications as well.
    Hence with heavy heart i accepted it to end this pregnancy than have a baby with defects and let it suffer whole life.

4. Sandycandy

Sandycandy IL Hall of Fame

So sorry pinky ! I wish you the best ! Please take care .

Amica likes this.
  5. tanayadas

tanayadas New IL'ite

I had a recent misscarriage in first trimester on 08/11/2017 D&C was done on that day.Bleeding didn't stop (Not severe) I did a usg on 16/11/2017 it showed Incomplete abortion.The second D&C was needed and done on 17/11/2017 still bleeding didn't stop.Did another USG showed RPOC changed the doctor.New doctor prescribed 10 misoprostol in a single day (Every 4hrs interval).Bleeding started but stopped after couple of days.Then again after 4 days it started.Very similar to menstruation bleeding.We directly came to Apollo Chennai all the tests to rule out Molar pregnancy or any clotting disorders were done including sugar tolerance.The high end USG shows 'Echogenic material measuring 2.1 × 1.2 cms is seen in the lower end of cavity.Retained product of Gestation.I am bleeding sometimes off and sometimes on.Latest Beta Hcg-2.87.Doctor asked me to another D&C but with Usg guidance.I am afraid of Adhesion due to multiple surgery.Please help.

6. pinky2cute

Hi sandy...thanks for the wishes... By God's grace, my baby is doing fine. Changed the doctor and doing all scans and tests... So far all normal. Touchwood and fingers crossed.

Amica, mbharani and Sandycandy like this.
  7. sonishah32

sonishah32 Junior IL'ite

Take care. But its the situation where one needs lots of courage and strength that already god has bestowed woman with!

8. pinky2cute

Very sorry to hear this. Please do not take this lightly... If the retained products are not xompletely removed, there's high chamce of getting your uterus (womb) infected and cause infertility in future.
    Yes multiple surgeries may cause adhesions but not always and even if they are formed, it can be corrected in future via a minor surgery. But if the products of conception are not removed completely, it's dangerous.
    Please consult a highly experienced doc and ask them why its not removed after 2 d&c. You will need a surgical procedure to remove it in total and if done under usg guidance it is better as doc can see and do it so less chsmce of adhesions or any left over inside.

P.S I'm a doctor so I'm telling you all this. Pls do not waste more time and get it done asap.

9. Sandycandy

Sandycandy IL Hall of Fame

So glad to hear that ! Will keep my fingers crossed for you . I am sure everything will turn out fine. wish you a wonderful journey to motherhood .

pinky2cute and Amica like this.
  10. Amica

Amica IL Hall of Fame

@pinky2cute, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your baby. I'm so glad you got a second opinion. Here's wishing you a healthy and easy pregnancy and delivery.

pinky2cute likes this.