Miscarriage -Topic forum

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by happyn25, Aug 23, 2014.

1. shalinis

shalinis Bronze IL'ite

@sweety..
    Be positive.. Eat well and pray.. Sticky baby dust to you..

Sweety82 likes this.
  2. sweetygal

sweetygal Bronze IL'ite

I m 34 and had a miscarriage at 12 weeks due to absent fetal growth. I do have a 5 yr old. I conceived this time after ttc 1 year in 5th cycle clomid and progynova(estrogen) with in btw break.
    Now more than d loss of baby ,it's the forward journey giving me pain. I get teary at the thought of trying agian and all d two weeks wait, about needing clomid to ovulate. At the same time, I do want to try once again to give my kid a sibling. What if I go into a miscarriage again.

3. sweetygal

sweetygal Bronze IL'ite

Anyone had a similar episode of miscarriage with clomid and succesful pregnancy later.

4. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

First,
    Very sorry about the miscarriage. You need to come out of the hard feelings and the scary feeling too.. If you are too emotional about all these, TTC with add you more burden and the stress will further disturb the hormonal balance. You might find it difficult to manage everything.
    Leave several things that are not under your control to nature and God. You can only try, things has to happen on its own. Eat healthy and stay calm. Healthy balanced food with bring good stability with the hormones and you might conceive even without meds.
    Try to be happy. Be happy for what you have already. With happy spirits, you can move on with TTC well. If medicines is what your body needs, go ahead without much expectations and stress. Don't keep counting the symptoms and other factors during TTC. It can only spoil the little peace left with you. Just do your part, forget everything and concentrate in other chores during TTC. All will go well.
    Baby dust to you.

5. kavyaellur

kavyaellur New IL'ite

same problem occurred for me too.. i had 2 miscarriages at7 weeks.. i lost hopes now..

6. Vasumathy

Sorry about your miscarriage.
    You might need good care in the initial journey of pregnancy. May be progesterone supplement and rest will help you. Find a doc who can guide you in the coming pregnancy journey. All the best dear.

7. sweetygal

sweetygal Bronze IL'ite

Just to update..After my miscarriage, I stopped treatment. Everyone says to relax but how to relax was the question. So stopped clomid, stopped charting and we went for a vacation. Planning and arranging the vacation occupied my mind perhaps. I got a late BFP and now 7 weeks . But i am planning to announce it after my 12 week scan. Bit scared after the miscarriage.

Vasumathy likes this.
  8. Vasumathy

Congrats on your pregnancy. :)
    Eat healthy and stay healthy!
    Enjoy your pregnancy journey!
    You should take your mind off the miscarriage topics. Keep yourself occupied in other things. Hope all will go well!
    Take care.

9. Chiamon

Chiamon New IL'ite

Hi all,
    Looking for some positivity and recommendations. I'm 34 (almost 35), have had 4 recurrent miscarriages over the last 3 years, all ending around 7-8 weeks. We've not had any trouble getting pregnant touch wood...but there lies a deep longing to have our rainbow child... I'm in Chennai now (was in London during the last 4 episodes) at my parents' place, and there's a chance I could be pregnant. I have a diagnosis of Factor V Leiden, which is a genetic blood clot disorder, and have been advised to take aspirin tablet and heparin injections from when I get pregnant. Well I did this during our 4th pregnancy but that wasn't meant to be either... If anyone has any positive stories to share after recurrent miscarriages, please do so.
    I am looking for good gynaec recommendations in Chennai, can someone please help? Would like to see someone experienced and wise, for my history and condition, someone who doesn't unnecessarily rely on medications but uses them only when necessary. Thanks in advance, looking forward to the replies...

10. ALISHAJACOB

ALISHAJACOB New IL'ite

Hi, The risks of an MTP can be minimised with the right surgeon. In fact, recovery time after an MTP usually lasts no longer than 48 hours. After the procedure, it’s normal for a woman to bleed for up to ten days. Anything longer than this is a cause for concern, and should be brought to the notice of a doctor.
    I found this blog useful, thought of sharing it here as I feel there is more to know : Opting for a Medical Termination of Pregnancy and a Dilation & Curettage (D&C) | Cloudnine Blog