microwave cooking

Discussion in 'Jokes' started by indhushri, Feb 8, 2012.

1. indhushri

indhushri Senior IL'ite

Ten Reasons to dispose off your Microwave Oven
    From the conclusions of the Swiss, Russian and German scientific clinical studies, we can no longer ignore the microwave oven sitting in our kitchens. Based on this research, one can conclude this article with the following:

1). Continually eating food processed from a microwave oven causes long term - permanent - brain damage by 'shorting out' electrical impulses in the brain [de-polarizing or de-magnetizing the brain tissue].

2). The human body cannot metabolize [break down] the unknown by-products created in microwaved food.

3). Male and female hormone production is shut down and/or altered by continually eating microwaved foods.

4). The effects of microwaved food by-products are residual [long term, permanent] within the human body.

5). Minerals, vitamins, and nutrients of all microwaved food is reduced or altered so that the human body gets little or no benefit, or the human body absorbs altered compounds that cannot be broken down.

6). The minerals in vegetables are altered into cancerous free radicals when cooked in microwave ovens.

7). Microwaved foods cause stomach and intestinal cancerous growths [tumours]. This may explain the rapidly increased rate of colon cancer in UK and America .

8). The prolonged eating of microwaved foods causes cancerous cells to increase in human blood.

9). Continual ingestion of microwaved food causes immune system deficiencies through lymph gland and blood serum alterations.

10). Eating microwaved food causes loss of memory, concentration, emotional instability, and a decrease of intelligence.

2 people like this.

2. djain

djain Bronze IL'ite

huhhhh.. gud stuff to know... aspecially in today's generation when we need everything so quickly we use microwave so often & make ( force???) our family members to use it our absence.

really one should start avoiding it... have read abt some disadvantges.. but nw I think i have enough of it to stop

Thanks,
    Dharini

3. shashiv

shashiv Gold IL'ite

Dear Indhu,

Thanks for sharing the info.... Will slowly dispose our microwave oveN...

Shanti

4. kishoremommy

kishoremommy Platinum IL'ite

Indhu,I was about to buy a MW oven this week.But,after reading this I am in dilemma.

But,using it occasionally won't do that much harm .isn't it?

Friends,please pour your thoughts.

5. indhushri

indhushri Senior IL'ite

kishoremummy, i think u can use it for re-heating occasionally but not for complete cooking .

6. anurar20

anurar20 IL Hall of Fame

thanks for info indhu

7. kishoremommy

kishoremommy Platinum IL'ite

I planned to buy LG 27 litres with convection and grill for the following purposes.

!.oil less crispy frying of bhindi,chicken,pappad,kovakkai,etc.

2.Biscuits baking,cakes.

3.Boiling Veggies.

Reheating is not that much necessary as we cook three times a day .

I am very much scared about the problems you mentioned and particularly with my kids I don't want to experiment.

8. tinku

tinku Silver IL'ite

Thanks for sharing.

I was always aspiring to know whether microwave-cooked food was good for health since my hubby usually keeps in the microwave oven and eats if we take out from the fridge. I will show him this page and enlighten him on this.

Thanks again.

9. gsaikripa

gsaikripa Gold IL'ite

I can use it for reheating purpose....Is it ok...INdu

10. rkgurbani

rkgurbani IL Hall of Fame

Thanks for the info. We do try to use our micro only for reheating and never for entire cooking. With a lifestyle in today's world, a microwave is more of a necessity than an luxury. Every appliance comes with its pros and cons and anything used in excess is sure to cause damage.