1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Men are from Mars and Women are from Venus; Explains a lot, doesn't it?

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by satchitananda, Sep 12, 2013.

1. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

[JUSTIFY]I have been toying with the idea of writing a bit of something on this topic for a while now, but did not for lack of much to write about. But now that Google Glass has decided to talk about man evolving from the apes and women coming from the Venus, I thought I might as well air some random thoughts that have been jumping around in my head for lack of anything better to do.

I was just wondering what solution we could find to this eternal fight between men and women (check out friend Anita's forum) and I finally thought it would be best that we stop burdening planet Earth with our problems and move back to where we came from. The men could go back to the Mars and women to the Venus. The planet Earth could help keep safe distance between the two planets. :biggrin2:

What would we do without each other? Easily solved. We have enough technology and we could work out something to communicate virtually. Distance after all makes the heart grow fonder, isn't it? :idea

That also brought answers to some other questions. Why is it that women age faster than men?:coffee Venus being closer to the sun has shorter years and therefore it is but natural that women age faster, while Mars takes its own sweet time to complete one full revolution. That's why men age slower. Probably that is why they also take so long to do so many things. They have more time on their hands than women.

This also explains why men have shorter life spans than women. They have equal number of breaths allotted to them per life time. Now they exhaust that quota before they complete the same number of years (on an average of course in case there are any statisticians lurking around anywhere on this forum) as women.

On that note, let me rush off. There are not too many years left for me to complete all the stuff I want to do. Though I did not evolve from a monkey, my mind often decides to do a perfect mimicry of an ape or should I say decides to ape an ape; and so I have loads of things to think over and find solutions to. So ciao for now.[/JUSTIFY]

7 people like this.

2. GoogleGlass

GoogleGlass IL Hall of Fame

I shall come back later Satchi babi :)

1 person likes this.
  3. satchitananda

There GG, you have proved my theory - you have a lot more time than women, so you are procastinating writing an FB. :-D

1 person likes this.
  4. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Satchi Babi,

Now my head is chruning with all the information u have churned out. Do u mean to say, if i as a man am from mars, then my girlfriends are in Venus ? No wonder i miss having GF's , just one wifey in hand, shame on me.Now i know they are stranded in venus, poor things.HAHA

You know u think so much, ur hair will turn white soon, u know.HAHA

Superb one this, short and sweet. At least 40 comments, so says Ganeshji.

Regards

kamal

3 people like this.
  5. satchitananda

Aap ke mooh mein ghee shakkar Kamalji. (about the 40 comments not about the white hair - I have enough of them already!!!!!)

Kamalji, now just you watch out and behave yourself otherwise you will find your wife catching the next flight to Venus very soon!!!!! As for your GFs stranded on the Venus, I guess they are no "poor things". Why do you think they ran away there in the first place? :rotfl

1 person likes this.
  6. GoogleGlass

I took my sweet time to complete an assignment and now had to rush before situation turns sore :)

Again proving your point :)

1 person likes this.
  7. GoogleGlass

Don't call it an eternal fight Satchi.

We are all mortals and fight in each generation different sets of people altogether wearing inside & outside the gene - do you realize the gene of late are torn :)

Men have shorter life span because their life is at stake in the hands of women :)

Did you read that after the Americans it is the Indians who have registered to move to Mars in large numbers.

1 person likes this.
  8. Anitap

Anitap IL Hall of Fame

Did you notice our planet V is closer to the sun satchi? Why? Under pressure, we can take the heat better :biggrin2:

3 people like this.
  9. attitudegirl

attitudegirl Platinum IL'ite

Oh.. no!!! Satchi!!!!

Pls don't send me to venus.. What I'll do without my BH/DH????????

No!! No!! No!! :rotfl

"Man does not control his own fate. The women in his life do that for him." GROUCHO MARX. :rotfl:rotfl

1 person likes this.
  10. satchitananda

GG do you have any info on whether those Indians wanting to go to the Mars are men or women? Would be interesting to know!

1 person likes this.