1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

married life is not happy now

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by maria27, Feb 4, 2012.

1. divyaudupi

divyaudupi New IL'ite

Dear Friend,
    Iam agreed to all... Ignore your x-bf and have a good life with your husband, plan for future and dont thing life is hectic... after marriage girl should leave all the past things and start anew life with partner, that will be a haapy life. share your love and happyness with your partner and dont beg your life with others. first of all concern your husband happy life that includes your life... get his trust first and life will happy... dont be self fish ... first husband happy then life happy with children...........ignore all other relationship...... nobody helps other than family... becoz this is busy world....never share your negetive point with others that will be a weakness of your life for others, be carefull.....be happy and make your husband happy.... all the best.....

2. gymfreak4utakenover

gymfreak4utakenover Silver IL'ite

Maria, am not sure, if your problem is solved... one thing i can understand is that your Ex is trying to get you back in bed with him.... it is very clear... else he has no other motto to threaten you. He seems like a maniac.... what ever happens dont get back in bed with him.... talk to your husband about that... Please have the phone cal recorded, if he calls again.... you need proof... get a list of the incoming phone calls if he is still calling you....
    things you need to get recorded..
    -why he is caling you after all these years.
    -what he wants.
    - why he is blackmailing you
    - what all proof he has got of you both together.( yes you need it in case you go to the police, so that they can recover it from him)
    - your husband is supportive, but you have to understand that this is a lot of pressure on him as well...

Once you get all these proof, let him know that you have it. play it back to him... tel that you will go to the cops if any one of them come out... ask him to delete it, with the help of cops again...

if not talk to the guys parents, go and cry to them, i guess his parents must know what sort of a guy they have brought up. I have been dumped by a girl too, but i only wish she marries a better man than me.... this is how a genuine guy will feel... so go ahead and do the needful.

3. eandian

eandian IL Hall of Fame

Are you serious...dont you know the reason....did you read what others wrote to you?

4. eandian

eandian IL Hall of Fame

Are you some mega serial director looking for ideas