March 2017 Due Date

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by aspha, Jul 3, 2016.

1. PriyaSinghvi

PriyaSinghvi New IL'ite

Thank you very much:)

2. PriyaSinghvi

PriyaSinghvi New IL'ite

I am based in okemos, Michigan. I will be going back India(for good) in april. Till date I have not consulted with any ob/gyn. Please can someone help me in choosing Ob/Gyn here. And one more thing, till date I have no health insurance, so how much would it cost per visit to ob/gyn.

3. Halosandwings

Halosandwings Bronze IL'ite

Hi Ivfbunny,

I think your value came too high because you ate. I will be seeing my Ob soon. I wonder what she would advise. May be regular monitoring or repeat testing. I have been counting carbs for the last couple of days. Is there any exercise you are following particularly? I hate going out in the winters. In summers, I walk around my apartment complex. Now in winter I go to the gym to use treadmill, but not everyday. I saw some prenatal exercises on youtube but did not like any. I love Denise Austin. I have been doing her low impact exercise with some modification :). I tried her prenatal exercises in the early part of pregnancy but it made me mildly short of breath. If there is an exercise regimen if anyone of you are enjoying please let me know.

Thanks,
    Halosandwings

4. Halosandwings

Dear Priya,

Most Obs to a scan little after 6 weeks to confirm the baby is where it should be and also you can pick up the heartbeat after week 6. You would also need prenatal testing for Down's etc. in your first trimester. Of course, there will be blood work that needs to be done. Most of the Ob offices have a wait period. One of the American girls I work with was unable to see a Ob in her entire first trimester. I don't know the minor details. I guess her primary care might have managed it up until then . If you do not have insurance then it is going to be much hard. As you are planning to leave US for good, why don't you leave now itself? In that way you and your baby can have the required care.

5. Ivfbunny

Ivfbunny New IL'ite

Hi Halosandwings,

I am not following any exercise regimen. I just walk for about 15 mins after lunch and dinner inside as its too cold outside. If I walk too much I am too tired the next day. I am trying to eating a balanced diet at every meal but sometimes I give into my sweet cravings. Hope I am able to manage my sugar levels. A little over two months to go. Have you taken a flu shot in this pregnancy?

6. Halosandwings

Yeah.. I got my flu shot... Coming to me, my OB asked me to watch my diet.. She did not recommend monitoring sugars or repeat testing.. I got a glucometer anyways to monitor sugars... BTW, I noticed something.. I have started on low carb diet a week back and noticed improvement in my energy levels.. see if that helps you...

7. ashima10

ashima10 Platinum IL'ite

Hi guys ! How are you all doing .
    Iam onto 32 weeks now and on my last scan that is today baby"s head was up... I don't know feeling a little restless about it . All throughout now it was always down and today dr said it's up . She said it's nothing to worry as it keeps changing but my stupid brain has a stupid concern . My cook left last week and Iam cooking for a week now.. I stand and make chapati and when I roll them I am feel my whole body esp stomach moving... can this be the reason ?? Or have a hit the rock bottom on stupid mama club with this question .
    Memebers please advise .

deeprapriya likes this.
  8. aspha

aspha Gold IL'ite

What ur doc said is right. Babies keep changing position. Your concern is not valid. I have been doing all the chores including cooking all by myself till now. Rolling Roti's has nothing to do with baby changing position. Neither is standing for long hours.

ashima10 likes this.
  9. ashima10

ashima10 Platinum IL'ite

Thanks ! You made my heart a lot lighter ! I hope the baby position is favorable for natural vaginal delivery at the time required .
    You are on feb club no ? How are things with you :)

10. deeps0512

deeps0512 New IL'ite

hi all.My due date is march 11 2017..second time.waiting anxiously in aboard.fisrt delivery was in india.luckily normal delivery

Vasumathy and ashima10 like this.