1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

making a habit for facial hair removal.

Discussion in 'Face & Skin Care' started by rya, Feb 16, 2016.

1. AhujaGirl

AhujaGirl Silver IL'ite

Hi,

Disclaimer : Kindly pardon me if I am repeating!

One thing that I have noticed after waxing is that the hair grows back very thick and sharp. Not sure if everyone would face this. Also, people with sensitive skin can get too many pimples on their face after the waxing is done.
    So, a big No for waxing if these could happen after waxing.

Also, I have the same issue and I have tried the below masks:

1. Egg whites + Sugar + Wheat Flour - Apply the gooey paste and let it dry, once dried peel it off (works like wax but since there is no heat it helps better)
    2. Lemon Juice + Honey + Water - Apply and wait until it dries, once it has dried, wash it while using the circular motion massage technique (You won't notice any effect after just one use but slowly it will show results and besides its very easy and helps to bring a glow. P.S - it doesn't work for thick hair)
    3. Besan + Kasturi Haldi + Green Gram Flour + Curd - Apply the paste and let it dry, once it has dried, scrub your face in the upward direction and remove the dried mask. Do not wash before scrubbing.
    Also, once a week apply banana + honey or just plain honey so that your skin remains hydrated and soft.

P.S - I have also noted that the months the menstrual cycle is normal, the hair is thinned on the face automatically and times when its not then the hair is darker and thicker. Check your cycles too since only these won't help :)

Sweety82 likes this.
  2. Sweety82

Sweety82 Gold IL'ite

My grandma used to tell me. She used to mix turmeric and coconut oil . Apply all over her body. Keep it for an hour and wash with soap or some bath powder. But it stains a lot :)