1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Majaa-Masti-gossips!!!

Discussion in 'Movies' started by puni88, Dec 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ranchu

Ranchu Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Whatt ?! Everyone noticed her tattoo but did not see her Skirt button open ?? Is it only me ?

3 people like this.
  2. oysterzzz

oysterzzz Gold IL'ite

Well now, everyone will scroll back.

2 people like this.
  3. Padmini

Padmini IL Hall of Fame

Katrina Kaif and Ranbir Kapoor, the hottest love birds in tinsel town had to spend Valentine's Day separately due to work commitments. However, not the one to let an opportunity pass by, Kat, seeing some free time in hand, flew off to Srilanka to meet beau Ranbir.

Ranbir has been shooting for Bombay Velvet in Srilanka with Anushka Sharma. A source is reported to have said to Mid-day, "Hrithik Roshan was busy shooting for Bang Bang whereas Katrina had some free time on hand, so she decided to fly down to Sri Lanka, where Ranbir is currently shooting for Bombay Velvet with Anushka Sharma. Any girl in love would want to spend more time with her boyfriend, and Kat is no different. Instead of staying put in a Delhi hotel, she caught up with Ranbir."

Apparently Katrina went there on the first of March and returned to resume her shoot on the fourth. Exciting, ain't it?
    [​IMG]

4. Padmini

Padmini IL Hall of Fame

Actor Kushal Tandon’s South Africa trip has ended on a sour note as he has been hospitalised after complaining of stomach infection, reports a website.

Kushal had eaten something different in Cape Town, SA, while shooting for the upcoming series ‘Khatron Ke Khiladi Season 5’ on Colors. He was rushed to the hospital yesterday immediately to avoid further damage.

What’s more interesting is the fact that his famous girlfriend – Gauahar Khan – is by his side to help him recover fast.
    According to the website, Kushal is under medical observation for atleast 4 more days and his sweetheart Gauahar will be there to look after him. Sweet!
    By the by, did you know that Kushal has suffered a shoulder injury too, in SA, before getting down with the stomach disorder? Well, we hope that he gets well soon and takes good care of his health hereon.
    [​IMG]

5. Padmini

Padmini IL Hall of Fame

Bollywood actress Aishwarya Rai has topped the list of 20 most searched successful Indian women on Google followed by Vidya Balan and UPA chairperson Sonia Gandhi, an official statement said.

Former Indian Police Service officer Kiran Bedi also features among the top ten, revealed a Google search trend result on Friday.
    The list was revealed after a two-month analysis between Jan-Feb 2014.
    "On the occasion of Women's Day, Google search trends reveal who are the most searched 20 successful Indian women. Kiran Bedi is still among the top 10 most searched Indian women," a statement said.

"Two sportswomen (Saina Nehwal and boxer M.C. Mary Kom), two authors (Arundhati Roy and Shobhaa De) and four politicians (J. Jayalalithaa, Gandhi, Trinamool Congress chief Mamata Banerjee and BJP leader Sushma Swaraj), also made it to the top 20," the statement added.
    The other names include Nita Ambani, designer Ritu Kumar, actress Shabana Azmi, designer Neeta Lulla, filmmaker Meera Nair, producer Ekta Kapoor, PepsiCo chief Indra Nooyi and Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav's wife Dimple Yadav.

[​IMG]

6. Padmini

Padmini IL Hall of Fame

Aamir Khan, who was extremely excited about doing a sci-fi-adventure to be directed by debutant Nitya Mehra has reportedly opted out of the film since he was unhappy with the money that he was being offered. According to TOI, Aamir Khan was very keen on working on a science fiction and even had several script narrations with Nitya. Aamir was very impressed with the script, but couldn't agree when it came to remuneration with the production house and parted ways. Now the filmmakers are trying to find a replacement and are even contemplating casting Hrithik Roshan in the film.
    It was earlier decided that Deepika Padukone would be cast opposite Aamir Khan; however since Aamir is out, it is not known whether the makers would look out for another face depending on who the lead hero is. Aamir Khan has time and again said that he cares more about the kind of films he does rather than the remuneration. In fact, in Season 4 Koffee With Karan, Aamir Khan went on to say that he is the least paid leading actor in Bollywood as compared to his counterparts Shahrukh Khan and Salman Khan. So, we can't help but wonder why it didn't work out!

[​IMG]

7. Padmini

Padmini IL Hall of Fame

Most of the B wood gossip mills know that Meera Chopra is the ignored cousin of Krrish 3 actress Priyanka Chopra. Priyanka or her cousin sister Parineeti never properly acknowledged Meera as their cousin but now, it looks like the story has taken a U-turn. The Gunday babe took twitter to wish her sister, Meera, all the best for her upcoming flick, Gang Of Ghosts. Priyanka, earlier, helped her cousin sister Parineeti to have a career in cinema by making her join in Yash Raj Films as a marketing executive. But it didn't happen with distant cousin Meera Chopra. But now things have changed quite a bit and Priyanka tweeted wishing Meera well, "My sisters first Hindi movie! Chk it!!!".
    Earlier Parineeti Chopra, in an interview, disowned Meera by saying, "Meera is not my cousin. She is a cousin's cousin. We don't even meet and talk, so she is not really my family." Page 3 columns suspected that this denial of relationship might occurred because of the Rucha Bhttan murder case in which Meera Chopra was involved. Meera must be super excited about Priyanka's tweet and this could be the reason for the leggy lass to say, "Priyanka is the only superstar in the family and she will always be the only one. I have her unconditional support. She is a girl with a golden heart and I am lucky to have her as family." Meera Chopra debuted in Tamil film industry almost a decade before with a film titled Aa Aah directed by S.J.Surya who directed Kareena-Fardeen starrer Khushi.

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  8. Ranchu

Ranchu Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

WHAAT?! Nila is "meera Chopra" ?
    Thats a new one .

9. puni88

puni88 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Now she started to act in Bollywood.
    Read that PC and Pareenithi is snubbing meera in Bollywood.

1 person likes this.
  10. Padmini

Padmini IL Hall of Fame

Deepika Padukone was one of the speakers at the India Today Conclave 2014 which took place in New Delhi on Saturday. She spoke about her journey in Bollywood and her much talked about love life. She was a part of a session titled 'Blockbuster Express: Why Heroines are the New Heroes.'

When asked if she and Ranbir Kapoor will ever get back, she said, "It's not something that has ever crossed my mind. We have both moved on. It has made both of us better persons. I made me realise I should not be so attached to one thing or a person - after the break-up the fact that I had to pick myself up. I cried a lot after my break-up. But I have become a better person and I thank him for that."
    And of course, no interview of Deepika is complete without the mention of Ranveer Singh and the same happened this time. She was asked about the status with 'good friend' Ranveer and she replied saying, "I'm at a stage when I don't want to rush into anything. For a young girl, I should have the option of knowing a person and to be sure about the person you land up with. I understand the scrutiny of people, wanting to know about us."

We wonder how long that will take!
    Another interesting answer was when she was asked how she will react if she sees her boyfriend in bed with her arch rival. "Oh no! I can't go through that again" came her reply!
    Ahem! Did she subtly just take a potshot at Ranbir?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.