Low amh : Treatment by ayurveda

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by meenukapur, Sep 8, 2012.

1. Khwabm

Khwabm Senior IL'ite

Hi divya
    I had low amh along with some immune issues.
    Took treatment from dr uppal suntex clinic.

Just got my BFP this month,
    And i also had scanty menses in dec.
    ie my last period after which I concieved.

I dont know much about your case, because scanty menses has many reasons.
    Most commonly its physical or mental stress of any sort.
    Could also be due to any nutritional deficiencies??
    Less intake of food?
    Dieting ?
    Low body fat?
    You should rule out all these common causes before you decide anything else.
    And don't worry much about it
    if your health is good.
    Try to unwind yourself
    Relax and you ll see the next period getting normal
    Or god knows what if you may skip your next period.
    So cheer up divya
    God bless ya

2. PriyankaP1

PriyankaP1 New IL'ite

Hi Ladies,

My AMH value currently is 0.34 and I am 32 years old. I was dejected when I got my test results but now after reading all your stories, I am feeling hopeful. May I ask what kind of medicines you are taking? Is there any special diet you are following? I went to a local ayurvedic doctor here and he suggested I use Shatavari and Rajparvathini Bati. Please guide me.

3. PrathimaBose

PrathimaBose Senior IL'ite

Hi dhivya
    I too have low amh and scanty periods. Just started treatment with suntex.
    Lets hang on and stay hopeful.
    Lots of baby dust to you.

Neeti114 likes this.
  4. dhivya03087

dhivya03087 New IL'ite

Hi khwabm
    Thanks for replying and congrats on ur bfp.. Have a safe and healthy pregnancy..
    and regarding my case I started having scanty periods after failed ivfs the reason for which doctors said was I was approaching early menopause due to diminished ovarian reserve. My health worsened after tat but after 5 months of treatment from suntex I have seen a lot of changes healthwise but still have scanty periods. That’s why I’m worried whether conception is possible or not.
    However I still ovulate with atleast one dominant follicle every month and being hopeful at the moment.

5. dhivya03087

dhivya03087 New IL'ite

Hi Pathima
    All the best for your treatment with suntex and hope you get what you desire. Baby dust to you too..

6. pihu123

pihu123 Silver IL'ite

Hello everyone,
    Can anyone guide me too here.I know many ladies have conceived through Suntex clinic.My periods are not scanty.For 1st 2 days i have good flow ( i change two pads in a day) and third day night my periods stop other than that in 1st 2 days of periods i do get very very severe bloating and gas problem so i do have issue while passing stools ...little pain in urinary part.If i pass gas (sorry for TMI) then i am k.Can i take treatment for suntex clinic..Can i be positive ? Please help me out someone..@PrathimaBose,@Khwabm..

7. PrathimaBose

Hi Pihu,
    Quite a few of us do have similar complains like bloating, Gastric, constipation etc.
    But it is better to approach a Dr and discuss on the nature of treatment. The treatments suggested by Drs do differ from person to person based on the nature of complaints they have. I cannot yet vouch for Suntex. Other ILites who have succeeded might be of help. But yes, STAY POSITIVE However!

8. pihu123

pihu123 Silver IL'ite

Thank you so much @PrathimaBose for your reply.I think you have also started taking Dr Uppal's medicine from suntex clinic.How are you feeling these days? Everyone's body is different o the mode of treatment and medicines will definitely be different.From this thread only i have heard so many success stories.Some ladies have succeeded in conceiving from suntex clinic and now these days they don't respond in this thread too.i Don't know why they are not responding or replying? when they were not able to conceive those ladies will come and share their updates to get valuable feedback from other ladies but once they conceive they dont respond.This type of activities are very bad.People should share their stories so that other ladies can get motivated.People like me who cannot conceive naturally pregnancy journey is very difficult for us and very few people come forward to help us...

9. PrathimaBose

Hi Pihu,
    It has only been a couple of weeks and i notice some betterment in few complaints that i used to have.
    I can understand that ppl like us TTC are desperate and looking for information and help from all corners. Dont get disheartened when you do not see replies from others. You are not alone in this. We have to understand that others might be having more important things to do now. They did share their anxiety, joys and stories here and then moved on. While i am new here and dont know any of the ILites personally, I am sure that they would come forward to help if they had read the posts.
    I am glad that finally i am in a forum where ppl left traces of their experiences to help others.
    Take care.

pihu123 likes this.
  10. amunique

amunique Gold IL'ite

i dint try ayurveda yet but just curious ...arent the results very slow to experience?