1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Love You To The Moon & The Back - A Bunch Of Love

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by IniyaaSri, May 22, 2017.

1. IniyaaSri

IniyaaSri IL Hall of Fame

Wonderful words dear!!! Awesome I would say! Right!
    But lets see...whether he is able to push away his ego or Rathna herself comes back to him.

2. Preetii

Preetii Gold IL'ite

Iniyaaaa.... Just read 2 epispodes.... Although u will finish in 10-20 episodes.... Still u will keep the suspense... Great skill u got... Love u loads...

IniyaaSri likes this.
  3. magnashri

magnashri Silver IL'ite

sooper dooper episodes and a twist at end...hats off to you:number_one:

IniyaaSri likes this.
  4. magnashri

magnashri Silver IL'ite

Iniyaa dear...next episode????

IniyaaSri likes this.
  5. IniyaaSri

Posting dear. You can read in another 5 minutes I suppose! : )

6. IniyaaSri

Episode 96:

Rathna pressed the calling bell. A tall handsome man opened the door with a wide smile.

“Hello! Am Rathna. Am the one who called you few minutes ago” – Rathna smiled with hesitation.

“Please come in!” – He smiled.

“No. Can you please bring the stove?!” – Rathna tried to smile.

“Actually….Would you mind coming inside?” – The guy asked straightaway.

“Ahh…hmmm” – Rathna neither want to be rude nor she had the guts to enter a stranger’s house.

“Its ok! I will bring…” – He went in and in few seconds, Rathna heard a baby’s cry.

She slowly stepped in and peeped in before the guy appeared.

She smiled. It was a new born baby crying on the mother’s lap.

Rathna walked in with a smile and the lady smiled at Rathna….

“Hello…” – Rathna smiled and the man came out of the kitchen.

“Oh! You came in?! I thought you were scared of coming inside” – the man said as he wrapped the stove carefully.

Rathna gave an embarrassing smile and looked at the baby. She admired those rosy foot while the stove was packed for her.

“Here you go!!” – he smiled and Rathna paid him the money.

“In case if you have any problem with the stove, do let us know! Because its quite new actually” - The man said and Rathna nodded her head.

She came out of the house smiling all the way. The stove was not so heavy as she thought.

The guy looked European and the girl was from China….Lovely couple….

What if this happens in our country….Still we can’t accept people even from other caste. These people are living happily crossing countries….

Random thoughts stroked her again. She couldn’t believe that she walked into a stranger’s house all alone. Not everything is bad in this world. Everyone has pain, everyone has life, everyone has family…She felt everyone are just like her….human beings….May be they were just like me and Khaveer….

"Khaveer…." She didn’t want to sob. She kept a full stop to that.

Why the hell do I end up with Khaveer’s thought every time….

Fine. Stop it! She said to herself as she opened the door. Soon she fixed her stove and had an aromatic coffee.

She smiled with an accomplishment.

“Yay! Am going to class from tomorrow” – she said looking at the mirror.

The day at office was good for her. She reached home early than usual.

She wore a blue palazzo jean and a long sleeved black t shirt.

Her hair was tied into a low bun and she smiled at the mirror.

“Come on!!! Am excited” – She wore her shoes and took her handbag.

She tried searching the way for her destination. She tried asking few ladies on the road, checked in few shops and finally she found that red building she was looking for!

“Keep it up Rathna!!! You did it yourself”- She patted her secretly. Khaveer would have been happy if he comes to knows this. Her inner thought whispered and she gave a dry smile.

“I reached the building….Where should I go?!!! May be I should ask in this church since it’s a Christian mission?!!” – Rathna rolled her eyes and looked here and there.

“Mandarin Volunteer classes! 3rd floor” – She looked at that small board near the church.

She entered there and the volunteers greeted her with a smile.

Soon she filled up a form and enrolled herself. There were 30 more minutes for her class and she came out to relax. There was a beautiful tree at the center and Rathna walked towards it. She saw a tall girl with an off shoulder top smoking happily under the tree.

Don’t know why Rathna didn’t feel like going there. She took a divertion and went the opposite way. She kept staring at the wonderful garden there and relaxed.

It was time and Rathna walked into the classroom.

Every volunteer were assigned with two or three students.

“Hello! Am Jun! Am going to teach you” – A lady gave a wide smile.

Lady?! She must be around 60?! – Rathna sat with her with a polite smile.

“So! Where are you from?!” – Teacher Jun.

“Am from India!” – Rathna

“Oh! Namaste!” - Jun said at once.

“Namaste” – Rathna smiled since that was the first time she is uttering that word.

Before the teacher continued talking, she was been called and Rathna kept looking around her.

There were around 50 people from different countries. Some were tall, fair, some were dark, stout, fat…. It was real diversity….Rathna felt new.

“We have one more person to join with us….” – Jun looked at Rathna and Rathna smiled.

That same girl! The one who was smoking…. Rathna wore a smiling face at once.

“Hello! Am An” – she gave her hand as she sat beside Rathna

"Both keep talking. I will be back in few minutes" - Teacher Jun.

An?! Just An?! Rathna wondered.

“Hello! Am Rathna” – Rathna reciprocated the handshake brushing away her doubts.

“Raaa….th….naaa?” – An

“Yes. Right.” – Rathna

“Am from Chekoslovakia….You?” - An

“India”.

Soon both spoke for few minutes, and Rathna liked her for no reason.

May be she is my friend now?!!!

Yeah…Now I can sit with her even if she smokes….

An was very open, straight forward and friendly and Rathna liked it. The more she laughed, the more it choked Rathna…That was a heavy cigarette smell and Rathna was covering up well with a smile.

“Shall I tell her?!”

“Or this might turn to be offensive?”

“Or she might think am overreacting?”

“She might mistake me?”

Rathna was in discussion with her and the class started.

It was more about speaking the language….the culture in the country, famous food, famous places….many random things.

The class was over after an hour!

“So! Bye Raathnaa!!! Tonight am going back to my country!!!” – An

“What?!!! So sooon?!!” – Rathnaa’s eyes popped.

“Yeah! I said am a traveller! Just came here for three months! I need to go back! Bye” – she gave her hands and Rathna reciprocated.

Rathna packed her bag and walked out of the classroom.

Her mobile notified her of Khaveer’s message.

“Reached Brazil”

“Oh ok!” – Rathna replied.

The first few hours in her life in which Khaveer didn’t cross her mind. He always kept crossing her mind no matter what she did. During her exams at times, when she was busy working at office…he was never restricted….He popped up in her mind whenever he wanted to ….

“First few hours…….” – Rathna whispered.

Something that has made me to be myself without clinging to him….It was new to her. Everyone needs such things which makes them forget about everything. Something that makes the soul happy. May be I will start feeling bored in few days?!! Who knows....Let me see tomorrow. But am excited.

Rathna started talking to herself.

This is exciting right?!! Meeting new people every day….Talking about different cultures, practices, food…What not….Rathna’s excitement raised as she thought about all those.

She leaned on the wall happily.

“May be am destined to get such experiences? Not every girl gets an experience of living alone in a foreign country….Every girl? No. Its every Indian girl. Not everyone gets this exposure….”

Rathna smiled in loneliness after a long time.

Walking into a stranger’s house….finding a cute family there…..Finding way in a new country without language support….Asking address to strangers…..Having long conversations with someone from a different culture, different background… Rathna re-winded everything and she felt good about herself.

Am excited about my class tomorrow. Who will be my partner tomorrow? – Rathna slept hugging her pillow.

Ram walked out of the room with a happy face.

“What?!!! Tell na….” – Sandhya pulled his hands

“Have to see your face even in office here after” – Ram said seriously

“Heyyyyyyyy” – Sandhya exclaimed

“Really?!!!!” – Sandhya shook him.

“Yes! 50% Hike!!!” – Ram smiled

“Wow!!!! What?!!!” – Sandhya jumped.

“Come! Lets go to the cafeteria” – Sandhya pulled him as she walked.

“I really cant believe!!!! Thank God!!! All my prayers have not gone waste” – Sandhya was getting emotional and Ram admired her face.

“When is the joining?” – Sandhya

“Within this month! Since its immediate requirement! I will be getting the mail by today if everything goes well.” – Ram

“Fine! Will tell everyone once we receive the mail” – Sandhya said softly

"Happy?!!" - Ram looked at her and Sandhya cried in happiness.

"I know how much you suffered......Because of me...." - Ram said without looking at her.

"Idiot....Will slap you....Because of you?!!! I still remember how you use to take care of me....Just like a kid....Bad days wont override good days in my dictionary" - Sandhya smiled as tears ran over her cheeks.

"I love you" - Ram said after a long time and Sandhya's tears overflowed at once.

7. IniyaaSri

Thank you Chellam:kissingheart: Happy am!

Thank you so much dear....Happy to see your feedback:relaxed::relaxed::relaxed: Hugs to you!

8. stayblessed

stayblessed Platinum IL'ite

Beautiful episodes iniyaa. Enjoyed a lot reading them

IniyaaSri likes this.
  9. ammusatheesh

ammusatheesh Gold IL'ite

Happy for both Rathna and Sandhya Ram...Hope a happy phase had started for the couple Ram and Sandhya

IniyaaSri likes this.
  10. magnashri

magnashri Silver IL'ite

Very nice episode..lets see what spice u r adding in Rathna,Khaveer life:worried::worried:..and happy for sandhya and ram:clap2::clap2:

Preetii and IniyaaSri like this.