1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Love You To The Moon & The Back - A Bunch Of Love

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by IniyaaSri, May 22, 2017.

1. creativemumma

creativemumma Gold IL'ite

Hope she gets a good job!

ammusatheesh likes this.
  2. Smileyshravs

Smileyshravs Silver IL'ite

Such a big post Iniyaa.. Thank You.
    But It is tough to wait Upto Tuesday :worried:

3. stayblessed

stayblessed Platinum IL'ite

That was a superb episode Iniyaa. Most men how much ever they love their wives cannot speak or think in their favour if their mothers play games. Poor Rathna. Yes its tough to handle such mils who do things under the mask of humour or sentiments. Wish Rathna gets a good job.

rupz and ammusatheesh like this.
  4. Lata6

Lata6 Gold IL'ite

Omg! What’s going on with them!! Hope they resolve their issues soon! Can’t wait till Tuesday but personal things are more important!!

5. anupama1

anupama1 Platinum IL'ite

I like how you depict situations in your story it's so near to real life. After all Life is a roller coaster things are not always rosy.
    Let each girl be strength to another.

6. creativemumma

creativemumma Gold IL'ite

7. Lata6

Lata6 Gold IL'ite

Waiting!!

IniyaaSri likes this.
  8. Preetii

Preetii Gold IL'ite

Iniyaaaaaaa

IniyaaSri likes this.
  9. HYDGIRL1234

HYDGIRL1234 Silver IL'ite

Iniyaa
    Waiting waiting!!

IniyaaSri likes this.
  10. IniyaaSri

IniyaaSri IL Hall of Fame

Episode 93:

“Rathna….Yet to get ready?” – She heard Khaveer’s voice and kept her phone aside.

“Yeah….10 minutes..” – Rathna opened her cupboard and took a salwar.

“Maa….have you packed your clothes?” – Khaveer

“Yeah….Just a night’s stay right….” – Khaveer’s mom.

Rathna came out and stood near the main gate. She saw two lady sweepers sweeping the road. Both were wearing an old faded saree but their faces looked bright as they worked chit chatting with each other.

"Happiness is always an inside job" – Rathna smiled to herself.

“Come come!!! Mom got ready!” – Khaveer opened the gate and unlocked his car.

It was Khaveer’s cousin’s birthday party and everyone has decided to arrange a big get together with all the extended families.

Khaveer and his mom were too excited while Rathna was least excited as her life was getting miserable. Yet she wore a fake smile and got into the car.

That was a huge resort and Khaveer’s mom was too happy to see that. Rathna exchanged few words,greetings and smile with everyone.

It was dinner time and everyone gathered together at the dining area. There were too many dishes and cuisines. The religious Rathna refrained from having non vegetarian as it was Thursday.

“Rathna…..what is this?!!! It’s a party….Have all your bhakthi at home. But not here”- Khaveer’s mom said in a loud voice and everyone looked at Rathna…

“No aunty…Its ok…I don’t want to break….I have not missed even a single Thursday…” – Rathna

“Oh come on Rathna…..have some chicken….” – Khaveer’s aunty insisted.

“No no..Its ok…..I don’t miss anything. I don’t even feel like eating non vegetarian food. You guys carry on” – Rathna tried to walk away

“Have na…” – She heard someone else coming behind her.

It was really hard for her to ‘politely’ ignore when people were forcing her.

Khaveer’s mom went one step ahead. She took all the varieties of chicken curry, filled her plate completely and walked towards Rathna…

“Keep seeing my mouth….see how am eating chicken…But you cant eat…What a pity….just see my mouth ok….” – saying this she started teasing her badly and Rathna showed a fake smile though she was getting irritated for such a filthy behaviour from an elderly person.

Everyone laughed at Rathna and Rathna continued eating her vegetable biriyani.

The stay was good and everyone reached home.

“Khaveer…I will meet Sandhya and come…Its so long”- Rathna lied and stared from home. She was back by evening and Khaveer’s mom was preparing the dinner.

“So met your friend? Enjoyed?” – she asked looking at Rathna

“Yeah aunty…It was good” – Rathna smiled.

“Rathna….the laptop got repaired. Can you go and call the guy in the first floor?” – Khaveer’s mom

“Let Khaveer come aunty. He will fix it” – Rathna said as she kept her bag on the table.

“No no! Today he will be coming late. I cant wait till that. I need to watch yesterday’s program” – Khaveer’s mom

“Ok aunty” – Rathna came back in two minutes and the guy started fixing the issue.

Meanwhile Rathna got a call and she walked on the corridor as she spoke.

“Rathna….See.. see...how fast he is fixing” – Khaveer’s mom

“Oh….!” – Rathna smiled

“Come and see na” – Khaveer’s mom

“I will call you back” – Rathna hung the call and went inside.

The guy was busy fixing and it was really awkward for Rathna as well as the guy to sit quietly without talking anything.

“Why should I be here…Anyway… he is fixing” – Rathna slowly walked out taking her phone.

In another few minutes, she was called again.

Rathna continued her call after coming out again.

“Rathna…..Whom are you talking to…” – Khaveer’s mom was curious.

Rathna jerked a moment…..

“My school mate aunty...She needs my opinion…She is switching career” – Rathna replied

“Oh! Its late night…That’s why asked” – Khaveer’s mom went in and Rathna felt really uncomfortable to continue the call.

“A lady shouldn’t talk to someone if it is night?!!!Even Khaveer has not questioned me....even once...."

She frowned as she got into her bedroom.

In few minutes, Khaveer came home.

Khaveer’s mom was busy in the kitchen and Rathna was cleaning her shelf.

“Khaveer…..Did you notice Rathna’s whatsup status?!!” – Her mom asked.

“no ma..Why….I think she posted some random text....may be some quotes” – Khaveer looked at Rathna and Rathna was getting restless without her knowledge.

“What did you put?!” – Khaveer questioned Rathna.

Rathna’s heart broke into million pieces. She felt everyone thing got over. Khaveer never really bothered about her status message or friends or profile pictures. He hardly noticed infact.

That was the first time he was asking for an explanation….

Rathna froze in shock.

“Hey! Am talking to you….why did you put that status?” – Khaveer asked after checking her status from his mobile.

“just like that….” – Rathna replied and stared at him and Khaveer couldn’t see her anymore. He turned away.

Rathna ran to the bedroom and wept. I just posted a random quote...The tears were unstoppable. He was no more her Khaveer. There was no love in their marriage. Mere hierarchy… Domination….Nothing else.

“I don’t love you anymore” – She said to herself.

Two days passed. She bit her teeth for all the filthy things her mother in law and Khaveer did.

A week passed and things were same.

“Khaveer…….” – Rathna said as she lied beside him on the bed.

“Hmmm” – Khaveer

“I have got a job” – Rathna

“What?!!!!” – Khaveer got excited.

“Yes…..” – Rathna

“Wow Rathna!!! mom will be very happy” – Khaveer

“I am going to Qingdao…” – Rathna

“China?” – Khaveer got up.

“Hmmmm…intial training in Client location” – Rathna

“How many days?” – Khaveer

“3 months….It could extend as well.. not sure” – Rathna

“Decided to go and just informing me?” – Khaveer

“Yes” – Rathna said and turned away from him.

Khaveer got so angry.

“She use to tell each and every thing that happened in a day…She has attended an interview…got selected….going to Qingdao….She told me nothing?!!!” – He bit his teeth in anger deciding not to talk to her anymore.

“Hate you Khaveer” – Rathna whispered softly as she wiped her tears.

Hate you Rathna….Never knew you are like this…..” – Khaveer said to himself

P.S : Next Episode will be posted tomorrow around 4 p.m (IST).

Last edited: Oct 10, 2017
    Sweetynila, Arunarc, Rampuri9 and 2 others like this.