1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Love You To The Moon & The Back - A Bunch Of Love

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by IniyaaSri, May 22, 2017.

1. Sofea

Sofea IL Hall of Fame

Hmmm...Rathna's MIL sounds so much like someone I know very well....my own MIL!:tonguewink::tonguewink::tonguewink:

They have this split personality thing in them- they want to be seen to be affectionate to their DILs and yet there is a Neelambari fuming mad inside them. They can't show that Neelambari side openly which drives them even more mad. Which is why when they finally get even a small opportunity to vent out their feelings, they go all out to hurt their DILs. And once they are done, they will become docile and pleasant tempered again.

The trick is to play the game just like how they do and win it big. Never mind, hopefully Rathna will learn this trick very soon:banana::banana::banana:

rupz and IniyaaSri like this.
  2. creativemumma

creativemumma Gold IL'ite

So Rathna is about to open an account in IL:hmmm:

May be his mother manipulated and left and he's maintaining that

IniyaaSri likes this.
  3. IniyaaSri

IniyaaSri IL Hall of Fame

Lol!!! Thats a wonderful analysis though!!!
    But lets see what this girl does.... may be not everyone is skilled like you :wink:

First line made me laugh :tearsofjoy: Thats a good one!
    Good guess dear!!! am posting tomorrow's episode now....

4. IniyaaSri

My dear Ladies,

Am planning to post tomorrow's episode in few minutes from now.
    Next post will be probably on Tuesday...(Got a personal work on Monday.)
    Will try my best to post it on Tuesday.
    Thanks!

ammusatheesh likes this.
  5. creativemumma

Have to wait till Tuesday:crybaby2::crybaby2:

IniyaaSri likes this.
  6. ammusatheesh

ammusatheesh Gold IL'ite

:) :) :) for extra bonus post

IniyaaSri likes this.
  7. IniyaaSri

Episode 92:

“Khavee….We have planned to start at 9….get up na” – Rathna said softly.

“Am sleepy Rathna…..10 more minutes” – Khaveer murmured.

Rathna smiled seeing his sleepy face. She kissed his cheeks and lied beside him .

The moment she closed his eyes, her brain threw too many random thoughts.

She thought about every random thing. Her marriage, her mom, her dad, her life in the new city, about her Khaveer, many many things….

“Such a sweet guy you are…”
    – She thought as she looked at his face.

She liked he being a responsible son…A sweet son who likes to keep his parents happy. He never really stopped his father from travelling. He never stopped his mother from doing anything. Above all, the 15 days tour….. Rathna liked that. Liked his thought of making his mom happy.

Rathna didn’t know when she fell asleep along with Khaveer. When she woke up, time was 10.

“Oye! Are we not going out today?” – Rathna patted him gently

“Will go in the noon” – Khaveer replied sleepily

Rathna smiled at him and got down the bed.

She bathed and did her daily chores and ironed her dress for the outing.

Time was 12 and Khaveer walked out of the room sleepily.

“Too sleepy. Too tired.” – he murmured as he took his brush.

“We will have lunch and start?” – Rathna asked as she searched for a matching earring.

“Rathna…….” – Khaveer continued

“Shall we go out next week? Am not in mood. Feeling lazy. Want to sit at home today” – Khaveer said and the next moment Rathna’s face became dull. She didn’t expect that. She was so keen in going out after a very long time.

“You could have told me yesterday itself right?” – She frowned

“How will I know yesterday….Fine if you are that angry, I will get ready” – Khaveer

“No need. You take rest….” – Rathna replied in an irritating tone which irritated him more.

“what my mom said was right only…..” – Khaveer started and Rathna froze for a moment.

“What?!!! Your mom said ? What did she say?” – Rathna’s saved up anger started oozing out gradually.

“If someone says something, your facial reaction changes at once. Everything is prominent in your face. No one should talk about you is it?” – Khaveer

Yes. I don't know to keep things inside and pretend like she does.

Rathna couldn’t believe what she heard. My mother in law talking behind my back?!!! She was too sweet to me….treated me with respect....?

“You know what all she did?!! You never know. I didn’t want to trouble you and kept everything to myself” – Tears were building up in Rathna's eyes without being able to bear that sudden shock.

“I know what all you did…She told me. She felt terribly lonely after I leave to office every day. Seems you didn’t even bother to have lunch with her and always locked in the bedroom.” – Khaveer placed his brush near the mirror.

“What?!!! Hey..I asked her to join me and she said she will have later. But to you, she has told a different story…” – Rathna gasped unable to bear shocks aftershocks.

“She said she was always left alone” – Khaveer

“She was the one who pushed me inside the room in order to make me study. She didnt even allow me to come out and watch Tv…” – Rathna

“Whatever it is…you should not have left her alone” – Khaveer

“What are you talking Khaveer…… She was the one who did everything….And by the way during my exams, how will you expect me to be with her all time. In fact I tried to spend time with her…She always replied with a “No…” – Rathna’s cheeks were getting wet

“Why the hell do you cry now?!!!” – Khaveer yelled at the peak of his voice.

I don’t know…Even I hate it. But may be that’s how am designed.

“What else your mom said…” – Rathna

“Many things about you” – Khaveer

“Oh…You believe all those and now fighting with me…Cant you think?” – Rathna yelled

“Mind your words…I know what to believe and what not to. Am not a puppet.” – Khaveer’s anger spiked

“If you know about me, you would not fight with me like this…” – Rathna wiped her hot tears.

“Oh!!! I don’t know you is it…come on…start….tell me I don’t love you.. tell me I don’t care for you. Come on” – Khaveer said with a high sarcasm.

“What are you talking Khaveer….just for you I left my job and came here. And your mom still pesters me to get a job. Any job wont do. I need a suitable profile. I cant spoil my career” – Rathna shouted

“What did you say?” – Khaveer

“I need a suitable profile” – Rathna

“Not that. You resigned your job for me?” – Khaveer asked angrily

“Then what?!!! Else I would have got an increment and bonus. Left Pune just that I am getting married” – Rathna

Khaveer threw the towel angrily on the floor.

“Don’t ever blame me!!! Its your job! You got to resign since your salary was lesser than mine and that was our deal. If you are that eager to get a job, if you really had that fire in you, for sure you would have got a job in this city. Or at least you would have found an alternative. You didn’t put your effort and now blaming me?” – Khaveer said and Rathna’s heart ached.

“What?!!!” – Hot tears oozed out of the eyes again.

“What?!!! Don’t ever blame again! Got it? You should work hard if you need a job! Don’t ever say you resigned for me” – Khaveer

“Khavee!!!” – Rathna cried and stood without talking anything

“Don’t cry I say” – Khaveer yelled.

“You mean to say I have to work and I don’t have a choice?” – Rathna

“I didn’t say that” – Khaveer

Rathna was in no mood to understand.

“You Indian men will never change!!!! Always a puppet in your mom’s hand” – Rathna said angrily though her inner voice kept warning her not to blurt that out.

“What did you say?!!!” – Khaveer’s anger spiked

“Didn’t know you were like this…You believed everything she said right?!! Next time she will tell filthy things about my character!!! Believe that too. Ok? You will believe. You wont think about our 6 years of relationship. You will believe instantly when your mom says that. Its going to happen. Watch it.” – Rathna’s voice shrieked.

Hearing that Khaveer’s took his hand to hit her hard. But took it towards the dining table and hit it hard. The outer skin peeled off and Rathna stood angrily while the tears flowed freely and her heart was bleeding with pain.

After that both stopped talking to each other. Khaveer sealed himself completely and Rathna couldn’t bear that he believed whatever his mom says.

It was almost one week. Both stopped with one word answers. Nothing more than that.

Days flew and Khaveer’s mom came back from her pilgrimage tour.

“Come aunty…Tour was good?” – Rathna pretended to ask a formal question with a fake smile.

She never wanted to be rude to anyone unless people play dramas. She couldn’t have a nasty fight with her mother in law since that was not her.

Rathna remained to be as usual but she learnt many things. Days were moving. Khaveer’s mom didn’t stop to surprise Rathna by behaving in a weird way. Rathna didn’t bother much as she came to know her true colours. Sweet in front of her face and digging a hole behind her.

Khaveer was getting back to normal after his mom returned. He did not want to know about the nasty fights that he had with his wife. He tried to talk normally in front of his mother. Though deep inside, things were not same for Rathna and Khaveer.

“Rathna…..my mom is feeling bad” – Khaveer said with hesitation

“What for?” – Rathna replied as she tried hard not to show her frustration.

“She is feeling bad that you are friendly and playful with your mom. But not that friendly with her. She wants you to talk with her like how you talk to your mother.” – Khaveer said seriously

Rathna gave him an angry stare though she stood helplessly.

“She loves you Rathna…That’s why she is expecting this. Try na please. Talk to her like you talk to your mom na…” – Khaveer.

"How is that possible Khaveer?" - Rathna asked helplessly

"Whats the problem in that?" - Khaveer left with frustration.

“I will pinch my mother and she will keep laughing; I will pull her cheeks and she will admire that. I will ask my mom to do all the household chores for me. Will all this be possible with a mother in law?”

"Can I ask a glass of water to your mom lying on the bed lazily?"

"Or will she take it in a friendly way?"

Nothing is possible but why pressuring me....

Rathna felt like screaming.

“What kind of torture is this….How is this possible for any girl?!!! My mom….The one who brought me up for 27 years and this lady…whom I hardly know for months….How is that possible…” – Rathna cried again unable to bear the pressure

“Can anyone force love?” – Rathna cried.

“Above all she is biting behind my back and I will have to love her?” – Rathna felt she will turn become mad soon.

Sandhya got down of that crowded bus and wiped her sweat with her shawl.

She took her mobile to check time and saw Rathna’s lengthy messages in their group.

Sandhya: Highly irritating….just read your messages.

Lekha: Dont know what to say....Such an innovative torture huh....

Jaanvi: Such a cruel play na girls…. No dowry torture, no power fight, no ego fight, no harassment. But forcing to love….twisting things behind her back. Wonderfully making plans to bring a gap between the couple….Wow!!! Rathna….This is highly dangerous. She is a big threat…But I don’t know what to tell. Seems to be highly complicated. You be careful.

Sandhya called her at once....

"Rathna....." - Sandhya said and the next moment Rathna bursted into tears...

"Hey hey....dont cry dear......" - Sandhya's eyes was getting wet hearing Rathna's cry.

"I thought you are bold. You are such a strong girl....Be brave dear... Dont cry na..." - Sandhya..

"I really cant bear this torture Sandhya....Khaveer already went far away from me" - Rathna cried closing her mouth.

"I am unable to talk....Will hang the call now..." - Rathna

"Hmmmm" - Sandhya.

Sandhya did not know what kind of solution is possible for Rathna.

Rathna cried….her problem became a solution less one. She did not know how to tackle it. She couldn’t take any more dramas. She couldn’t bear two faced talks. She couldn’t bear her judgements.

Why is she standing like this…

Why is she walking like this...

Why is she eating like this…

Why she is yet to get a job?! I know she is not skilled. That’s why.

This hairstyle doesn’t suit you….

Rathna was tired of hearing all these sentences again and again. Every micro act of her was under surveillance and judged instantly or later. She coated every thing with the paint of love and care. And Khaveer believed it blindly.

Rathna cried. She couldn’t get father’s love right from the beginning. When her father understood her, she got married and moved away. No guy was her friend. Every guy she spoke was either waiting to propose her or flirted with her. She envied the girls who had good male friends. She never had a good male in her life.

Khaveer was her everything. A good friend, her best friend, her well-wisher and a wonderful husband. Her heart ached seeing the things that happened. She couldn’t bear losing her only hope of life which was Khaveer. But things were getting worse day by day.

Rathna was getting into serious depression that she remained awake many nights. She really wanted to run away from that house. Sadly even from her Khaveer. She was waiting to run away from everything and her mobile beeped paving the way for that.

Last edited: Oct 5, 2017
  8. IniyaaSri

Tuesday will come soon :wink:
    Pls dont cry :shakehead::tonguewink: Have posted the next part dear.

:thumbup:

9. creativemumma

Hope she gets a good job!

IniyaaSri likes this.
  10. ammusatheesh

ammusatheesh Gold IL'ite

Feeling very bad for Rathna....hope she recovers from it soon :(

send her to mother's home na Iniyaa for some days :crybaby2:

IniyaaSri likes this.