1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Love You To The Moon & The Back - A Bunch Of Love

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by IniyaaSri, May 22, 2017.

1. IniyaaSri

IniyaaSri IL Hall of Fame

We will know that in next chapter dear...
    Posted today's part. :blush:

2. IniyaaSri

Even Rathna is confused about that...Lets see where the confusion is leading too...
    Posted today's part dear:blush:

3. ammusatheesh

ammusatheesh Gold IL'ite

Hope Rathna and khaveer have a good time for 10days atleast :)

IniyaaSri likes this.
  4. stayblessed

stayblessed Platinum IL'ite

Nice writing iniyaa but I can't understand how lekha could have hidden such a big thing from Amar. Jhanvis past love is a different story but lekha should have opened to Amar about the miss happenings. I mean that was not practical for me. But ya things are different for different people. What do I say about khaveers mom is she having any mental disorder?

IniyaaSri likes this.
  5. IniyaaSri

Episode 91:

“So…dropped mom?...what she said….” - Rathna smiled

“Yeah…she is excited about going to new places…By the way she was asking you to get a job soon…..” – Khaveer sat holding a hot cup of tea.

“Oh…” – Rathna’s anger spiked again.

“I told her…Its comparatively smaller city and tough to get a suitable job here…” – Khaveer

“Oh….” – Rathna was relieved.

“She was saying…It’s a privilege for her…And she is finding it highly insulting to tell others that her daughter in law is a homemaker.” – Khaveer said and again Rathna’s anger spiked.

“What I can do if I don’t get a matching profile” – Rathna frowned

“Leave…I know you are trying Rathna….” – Khaveer

Rathna had millions of things that she wanted to tell to Khaveer.

But when I am not mistreated what will I tell him….. May be that’s her usual…? And am not understanding her properly??? Rathna kept quiet.

Khaveer left for work and Rathna was sitting alone. Still she couldn’t come out of the weird experiences.

I should reply her positively or negatively? She is picking things from both….

Even If I stay quiet, that is ending up in an issue...

What should I do….

Rathna was re-winding everything slowly…

Will any mother in law hit her daughter in law for fun?!!! Is she that friendly to me…..As if we are mother and daughter….?

Why is she saying things to Khaveer which I never said and finally calls it as joke….?That too saying something like I insulted her….. Why is it so…Is it really fun intended? Rathna thought hard….

And that chicken incident…..Why she doesn’t want me to prepare but she wants to prepare even if her son doesn’t want to…That to going to the level of not talking….Just for a chicken curry….?!!! What to encrypt from this…..

Rathna felt its much more complicated than a complex mathematical problem….

The more she thought about her, the more her head ached.

And what she has got to do with me working or not….Money is definitely not a big deal here. And what else….Is it inferior to me a home maker?!! That too am learning a new language and enhancing my skill. She should decide whether I should work or not?....

Rathna felt like banging her head on the wall.

If I tell to Khaveer, Will he ask why do I bother for such petty things?!!.......

Rathna cried.....That is the first thing in her life that she is unable to share with Khaveer. The thing that she loved about their relationship was the freedom to share her raw thoughts with Khaveer. She always had that freedom. No matter what, she would share her true raw thoughts with him and he was always there for her.

But this....She felt guilty....She felt guilty of not sharing that with her Khaveer... It hurted her.... It was aching.... Rathna wiped her tears...

She digged her thoughts again.

Has she ever mistreated me?!!.....No….

Rude to me?....... not much actually…..

Complaints about me to my mom or my husband……. No…..

May be she is good?!!! May be….

Is she bad and trying something? …. Don’t know…

Rathna felt like her head will burst with these confusions.

She digged still more and tried to analyse things.

How was my married life before she came and how it is after she came.

Before she came, Khaveer helped me in all the domestic chores, after she came, he rarely entered kitchen. And he never cooked for me..... even once..

We both use to play with each other like small kids and after she came we couldn’t be like that.

I use to be crazily funny with Khaveer and now even if I try, she is mimicking each and everything and its highly disgusting for me.

I know she is possessive about her so called kid….but still…she never mistreated me….

Me and Khaveer……Too many changes….

We are not friends anymore….Friendship was the sole thing that made our married life bloom with happiness. But now we are not friends anymore.

We are gradually becoming a traditional conservative husband and wife….With the wife cooking and husband relaxing.

And our family is becoming a hierarchical one….Always informing wherever I go…Though her mother in law never denied anything, Rathna had to get her permission before doing things or going out. She expected that.

Rathna went still more deep….

Has she ever scolded me?!!!

Scolded Khaveer?.....yes….She has scolded him when she couldn’t scold me….

That too for things which he is not responsible and I was responsible….

So…. Is she playing an indirect game…..?!!!

But she cares for me. Does household chores at times…Helped me during my exam…..She cares for me….

Finally that is what I need. She cares for me. Let me brush off other petty things.

She kept thinking the whole day and her calling bell rang…

Khaveer stood with a happy smile and hugged her as she opened the door.

“this small moment of love is not possible when she will be there”
    – Rathna thought.

“Does that really matter?! Is she being with you a problem?”
    – Her inner thought asked.

“No….We can hug in our room…she being with us is not really a problem….” – she replied back.

“Hey girl!!! What are you thinking?!! Am asking for today’s snacks”- Khaveer

“I was thinking something. Didn’t prepare anything….” – Rathna said and Khaveer was disappointed as he was hungry.

“Hey its so long that we went out. Shall we go out tomorrow?” – Rathna

“Done. We will start around 9.” – Khaveer said looking at Google maps.

"Rathna.....Am planning for a 15 days Europe Trip for mom's birthday...What do you say" - Khaveer.

"Wow.....Good" - Rathna smiled.

"Ok right? I will check with the travel agencies" - Khaveer said and Rathna entered the kitchen.

Rathna smiled. That was Khaveer. Whether it is big or small, he always asked her opinion. That made her feel special and important.

My Khaveer....My man of dreams....She liked each and everything about him. He was never gender biased, he was respectful, humorous, good cook, loved her deeply, and above all he never invaded her personal space. Never really commented about her profile pictures, status messages, friends, nothing. He stood within his line and let Rathna live her life. That is the thing that impressed Rathna a lot....

"Am blessed" - Rathna murmured with a smile.

But Rathna couldn’t be as usual with Khaveer as confusions were pestering her at the back. She tried her best to be normal with Khaveer and both slept off sharing lots of beautiful moments.

Sun’s bright rays were trying to wake them up and Rathna opened her eyes slowly.

Time was 8 when she checked her mobile.

“Khaveer……get up na…..” – Rathna patted him slowly.

“Hmmmm” – Khaveer said sleepily.

Rathna slowly went near him and kissed his sleepy eyes softly.

She thought that will turn up to be a romantic morning. She didn’t know she is going to see the other side of her sweet heart.

Last edited: Oct 5, 2017
    Sweetynila, Arunarc and ammusatheesh like this.
  6. IniyaaSri

Good time? :shakehead: Posted today's part dear.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts here dear. Happy.
    Yeah you gave the answer as well. Things are different for different people. May be Lekha would have thought men are men. Or she didnt feel like sharing because of unknown fear deep in her heart....or may be she in an introvert, she hesitated to share such a sensitive issue though she was having a happy married life.

And regarding Khaveer's mom, Rathna is yet to decode. We will know soon...Have posted today's part dear :blush:

7. Preetii

Preetii Gold IL'ite

What the other side of her sweet heart :confused::crybaby2:

IniyaaSri likes this.
  8. Lata6

Lata6 Gold IL'ite

I am als confused like Rathna because of her MIL! Whatever it maybe 3rd person should not break their relationship or hurt them!

IniyaaSri likes this.
  9. ammusatheesh

ammusatheesh Gold IL'ite

Ennama ipdi panreengale ma....that too to this wonderful couple :(

IniyaaSri likes this.
  10. IniyaaSri

Just wrote :smile: Will post it tomorrow morning!

Thats right but things never happen as it should or as we want.

lol Ammu dear:grin: Things are going to get worse. Lets see what happens to Rathna and Khaveer...

ammusatheesh likes this.