1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Love You To The Moon & The Back - A Bunch Of Love

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by IniyaaSri, May 22, 2017.

1. Lata6

Lata6 Gold IL'ite

Lovely writing Iniya. I feel like meeting you and becoming your best friend :) Was reading it but could not reply as my phone kept saying wrong password. I am able to login from desktop now.

IniyaaSri likes this.
  2. IniyaaSri

IniyaaSri IL Hall of Fame

Episode 85:

Days were moving.

Rathna and Khaveer were making beautiful moments by travelling to beautiful destinations. Both shared the household chores and helped each other. Rathna was always there for him no matter what he needed. And Khaveer supported her in everything that she wanted to do…even in things that she wished to do. Khaveer surprised her often with her favourite dishes and Rathna surprised him every evening with his favourite snacks. They made memories by travelling to different places every Saturday. They were never under the control of idiot box which gave them millions of beautiful moments and memories to cherish.

Rathna was busy learning Mandarin and Khaveer bought her books and CDs for her to learn easily.

“oops! No milk. Khavee!!!! I will buy milk and come” – Rathna walked out of her room in a kakhi coloured Capri pant and a dark blue t shirt.

“Ok” – Khaveer was as usual busy in playing.

In few seconds, Rathna came back.

“Hey! Wont you tell that I am not wearing earrings! Its too odd to go out like this” – Rathna said as she took a small stud from the table and wore.

“So what?!!!” – Khaveer looked at her face and resumed his work religiously.

Rathna bought milk and came back in few minutes.

“Do look at me before I go out!” – Rathna said keeping the milk in fridge.

Khaveer walked towards her.

“I actually noticed that you were not wearing earrings! But I didn’t find it odd” - Khaveer continued.

“There are two options! One is since I love you, you always appear to be beautiful to my eyes whether you wear earrings or not. Another reason is since I don’t love you, you will always appear ugly to me even if you wear earrings! So in both the cases! Wearing earring doesn’t matter. Now you can choose either one reason of your choice” – Khaveer laughed

“I know….It is the first one” – Rathna smiled and came near him.

“No way!! I meant the second one. I can’t help if you misunderstand” – Khaveer ran teasing her and she ran behind him to hit.

Rathna Khaveer - It was their life.

Sandhya was always juggling between her mom’s house and her house. She was the lucky one to be pampered by her mom even after marriage. Ram was always on her side no matter what. The family was eagerly waiting for Ram’s new job. And Ram was towards the end of the notice period.

Sandhya and Ram enjoyed watching all the new movies and they did that religiously by going to movie theatres very often. Love stories, movies, outings fascinated them. They loved accompanying each other for every movie and every outing.

“We will buy a two wheeler for you once I get into the new job” – Ram said and Sandhya was excited.

“Hey will buy an air conditioner as well?” – Sandhya

“As you say”- Ram smiled.

All festivals and special occasions were celebrated together and Sandhya cherished every moment with her mom and husband. All were together as a single family.

Lekha was almost ready to fly and she had no words to express her happiness. Lekha’s terrible times made her to look beyond the narrow view. She liked her new version. At times she herself couldn’t believe what has happened or happening in her life. She could see things in a much broader view than before. She felt as if she got a pair of wings which she never had before. She felt she could do anything by herself without being dependant on others. She was slowly trying to come out of her comfort zone. Her life was becoming something which is more than just beautiful.

Jaanvi was busy talking with Venkatesh trying to forget all the past experiences. She was trying to shed her old skin and was slowly getting into a new one. She liked Venkatesh. Things were going smooth. Both met whenever possible and had a good time. Chithra was happy that her daughter is finally getting settled in a good life.

Rathna: Sandhya….you there?

Sandhya: yes my dear! Always available.

Rathna: Did you notice? Someone is missing from our gang these days : P

Jaanvi : Oye! I know you guys are targeting me! Was slightly busy! ; )

Sandhya: Busy with?

Jaanvi: ; ) you guys know

Rathna: By the way Jaanvi!!! Even now I was looking at your bahubalii pose and was laughing hard!!!

Jaanvi: ; )

Sandhya: Hey yes!!! I was looking at it yesterday! Seriously! I was laughing like mad and my whole family gave a weird look.

Jaanvi: Good that you didn’t show them!

Sandhya: But I doubt Rathna would have shown to Khaveer!

Jaanvi: Even I have that doubt! Even if she sneezes a couple of times, she will tell that to Khaveer. He would have got all updates….

Rathna: Actually........I was laughing and he asked what….So…..

Jaanvi: Idiot…I know you…you would have shown and he would have laughed…..Good that he didn’t ping me and make fun of me like he does often.

Rathna: Actually…….He wanted to do that and I stopped him : P

Jaanvi: Oh God!!! Sandy! Be careful with this girl! Lets not share our secrets ; )

Rathna: ok ok! I wont tell him here after ; )

Rathna: By the way Jaanvi!!! You know what! That Sunil idiot is still texting me… Hi…hello…how are you… and all

Sandhya: Did you tell Khaveer?

Jaanvi: For sure she would have told him. Silly question Sandy!

Rathna: Right! I showed him the messages and Khaveer asked to ignore his messages.

Jaanvi: Good! Do that.

Rathna and Sandhya were very happy that Jaanvi was getting into a new life. They didn’t hurt her or embarrass her by asking “Are you ok with the past? Came out of it?”. And that was the reason the bond was getting stronger. They never asked any embarrassing questions which made the victim to be uncomfortable with the gang. Though four were of different characters, but had this one thing in common. And that made their bonding irreplaceable. Compassion and decency made their bond more beautiful. Lekha peeped into the group and kept track of the things going, though she spoke less as always.

Rathna and Sandhya were on cloud nine after holding their hands of their best friends. They thought life will be going smooth as both the guys are caring and understanding.

Everyone were eagerly waiting for Jaanvi’s wedding which was nearing.

3. IniyaaSri

Am on cloud nine dear :blush::blush::blush::blush::blush: And thats really sweet of you to say that:blush:
    Thank you so much for your love and support Lata darling:kissingheart::kissingheart::kissingheart:
    Stay blessed and have a nice day:blush:

Lata6 likes this.
  4. periamma

periamma IL Hall of Fame

Iniya every episode have a valid point .you ationthe sculpture of a woman with all qualities or emotions.super narration:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

IniyaaSri likes this.
  5. IniyaaSri

Thank you so much for these kind words ma! :blush:
    Am humbled :blush:
    Really such a boost and this lights up my entire day ahead:blush:
    Thank you and have a nice day ma:blush::blush::blush:

6. IniyaaSri

Episode 86:

It was raining heavily and Rathna was sitting near the window gazing at the rain drops. The chill breeze filled the room and Rathna was sitting wrapped up in her black floral blanket.

She adjusted the blanket in such a way that it covered her head completely. Only her face was visible and everything else was tightly packed into that black blanket.

Khaveer who was working in his official laptop, took a break for a moment.

“The house is unusually quiet?!!!” – he asked himself.

“Oye! Where are you?!?”- He asked typing an official mail.

“Am here! Enjoying the calmness…the breeze…the raindrops!!! For God sake don’t come here and disturb me” – Rathna

“What?!!! Do not disturb is it….I really had no intention of coming there!!! But just because you asked me not to come, I will trouble you for sure. Am coming…am coming” – Khaveer clicked the sent button and closed his laptop.

“Even I wanted the same….” – Rathna smiled secretly waiting to hear his footsteps.

As she expected, as she wanted, Khaveer entered the room and looked at her completely wrapped up in a blanket.

“Ha Ha!!! What is this?” – He laughed

“Shh….I am feeling chill. Let me enjoy the rain” – Rathna

“I won’t let you….” – Saying this Khaveer pulled her blanket.

“Hey!! Am feeling cold…you stupid” – Rathna kept pulling the blanket from his hands.

All of a sudden that was a warm hug Rathna received from Khaveer.

“Hmmmmmmmmm….. Nice na…” – Rathna smiled hugging his warm body.

“Is it so?” – Khaveer looked at her face and she turned away with a wide smile.

“Hey…The weather is nice!!! A hot aromatic tea please?” – Khaveer

“Sure! Sit! I will come in few minutes” – Rathna at once jumped down the bed and ran into the kitchen.

Soon she entered the bedroom with two coffee mugs.

Both enjoyed the tea while the chill breeze caressed them.

“Am done” – Rathna soon emptied the mug and wrapped herself again with the blanket.

Just her face was visible and Khaveer laughed at her.

“Ok! Let me get back to work” – saying this Khaveer got down from bed.

He came to his sofa and opened his laptop.

But his lips were smiling.

He placed his laptop on the sofa and gently peeped into the bedroom.

Rathna was enjoying the rain.

Khaveer smiled. Those lovely puppy eyes were too cute to look at. Her plain face and a smile on her lips….He wanted to keep watching her like that forever.

“Cute you are….” – he sat on the sofa with a smile.

“But I won’t tell you that” – he caught himself smiling from ear to ear.

“Hey Rathna!!! Enough of wrapping that blanket! You look too funny….” – Khaveer lied

“Its ok. I don’t mind” – Rathna

“Seriously!!!” – Khaveer

“Don’t disturb me stupid” – Rathna said secretly wishing him to come again for her.

Khaveer resumed his work smiling thinking of his Rathna….

It was 10 p.m and Rathna was wearing a long purple kurthi with a black legging.

“Its getting late!!! Flight would have landed!!!” – Khaveer said wearing his shoes

“Just 2 minutes! I will comb my hair”- Rathna searched her comb.

“Its night 10 o clock Rathna! Who is going to look at you” – Khaveer said as he took his car keys.

“Hey!!! You know?! The airport will be too crowded now…” – Rathna soon hand combed her hair and secured it with an elastic band.

“Am done! Am done” – Rathna came running grabbing her handbag.

Both got into the car and Khaveer started driving.

“You cleaned the room for mom na….?” – Khaveer

“silly question!!! Everything is ready” – Rathna

“Fine!!! Mom wont be sleeping for a week…She has to adjust….” – Khaveer

“Yeah….”- Rathna leaned on the cushion seat.

Soon they reached airport and got a seat in the waiting area.

Khaveer’s mom came out after an hour and Khaveer ran towards her with a big smile.

“Maaaaaaa” – Khaveer went near her and she hugged him tight.

Rathna smiled standing beside her and soon all three got into the car.

“Aunty… give that bag…I will take”- Rathna got the bag from her and opened the main door.

Khaveer unloaded the other luggage and took it to her room.

“Ufff….Am feeling alive only after coming here….It was terrible there” – Khaveer’s mom sat on the sofa.

“Shall I bring water for you aunty?” – Rathna

“Please dear….” – She smiled.

Everyone dispersed in another one hour and went to sleep.

Rathna: what doing girls

Sandhya: Am preparing sweets

Rathna: Wow!!! Hey….tomorrow is Ram’s birthday right

Sandhya: yes. Planning to prepare his favorite biriyani tomorrow.

Rathna: Awesome! Enjoy!

Sandhya: Tomorrow is his farewell as well.

Rathna: Good!!! When is the joining?

Sandhya: Next week!

Rathna: I won’t leave him without treating us

Sandhya: you deal with him: P

Rathna: Of course

Sandhya: Jaanvi busy over phone I guess; )

Jaanvi: yes; )

Rathna: Oye! You are reading all the chats? : D

Jaanvi: I can’t be without reading that. I don’t want to miss any conversation: P

Sandhya: lol. By the way girls, I have decided to resign. I Can’t take any more stress. Will resign once the salary gets credited to my account; )

Rathna: Oh!!!

Sandhya: Yeah Rathna…I really need a break now.

“Rathna dear….I will go to the nearby temple…” – Khaveer’s mom.

“Shall I come with you aunty?” – Rathna

“Its ok. He will be coming now. You got to prepare snacks right. Continue” – Khaveer’s mom smiled as she left home.

Rathna liked her a lot. She was too sweet and treated her with respect and love.

“Shall I help you?” – She heard her mother-in-law’s voice as Rathna was preparing rotis.

“No aunty! You take rest! I will do” – Rathna smiled.

Soon they had their dinner together and Khaveer kept talking to his mom.

“Enough of talking to me….. The weather is too pleasant. Take her for a walk” – Khaveer’s mom

“Maaaa. Its ok” – Khaveer

“Listen!! She will love that. Come on!! Both of you go for a long walk” – Khaveer’s mom

“Hmmmmm ok done” – Khaveer took his mobile and wore his slippers and Rathna was already waiting for him.

Both walked on the road hand in hand and kept smiling at each other.

Rathna wished the moment to freeze. She would not have even imagined that her heart is waiting to break into pieces.

7. Preetii

Preetii Gold IL'ite

Soooper doooper explanation girl. Two episodes was smooth & pleasant..... Do you kept any suspense ???:thinking:

IniyaaSri likes this.
  8. Lata6

Lata6 Gold IL'ite

Lovely! Something is going to happen? That girl from Brazil will come?

IniyaaSri likes this.
  9. anupama1

anupama1 Platinum IL'ite

Lekha and Jaanvi had their set of harrdships, is it Ratna's turn now.....anything connected with the messages she received from Sunil............

IniyaaSri likes this.
  10. IniyaaSri

As always I like your guesses!!! :blush:
    But we have to wait and see Lata dear:rolleye:

Good guess dear!!! But cant reveal now na:tonguewink:
    Lets wait!
    Good day:thumbsup: