1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Love You To The Moon & The Back - A Bunch Of Love

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by IniyaaSri, May 22, 2017.

1. IniyaaSri

IniyaaSri IL Hall of Fame

Posted today's episode dear! my personal work got postponed to tomorrow!
    Tomorrow's episode might get delayed :grin:

2. Lata6

Lata6 Gold IL'ite

Yes Love is always beautiful! We humans spoil it by expectations, jealousy etc!

IniyaaSri likes this.
  3. IniyaaSri

Exactly dear!!! :grinning:

4. IniyaaSri

Episode 72:

Rathna got down from auto. She was wearing a three fourth pant and a short sleeved top. She moved her hands carefully to save the beautifully drawn mehendi on her hands and legs.

“Thanks naaa” – She said and entered her home.

Few of her relatives have come and house was lively. Her mom was busy preparing the dishes and her dad took care of all other arrangements.

Rathna truly liked the ambience. A very first celebration at her house. Her marriage. A ceremony where she is going to hold the hands of her love forever. A happy marriage. A love marriage. A love marriage turning into an arranged marriage. Isnt it beautiful? Rathna smiled as she walked towards the main door.

The main door was no more closed. It was kept open and it was too lively to be there.

“Hey wow!!! Nice design Rathna….” her mom said and “Beautiful dear” – her dad smiled.

Rathna was on cloud nine….”Really am getting married?” – Her excitement kept increasing and she was restless.

She kept checking all her sarees, blouses, accessories and other things. Everything was perfectly packed. "And tomorrow noon we will be in the wedding hall."

She looked around her room sitting on her bed. “Will miss all these na……” a tint of sadness was about to crawl but soon it faded as she thought about Khaveer.

“Khaveer” – she thought and her lips smiled at once. She got reminded of how Lekha use to make fun of her by saying Khaveer’s name.

Lekha use to say “Khaveer” and Rathna use to smile at once. And she herself found it surprising. She loved it.

“I want to smile whenever I hear his name. I want to be like this forever.” – She spread her hands and smiled widely.

Jaanvi: Girls! My leave got approved finally! This stupid manager of mine was showing too much attitude when I asked for leave. Anyway! Got approved.

Sandhya: I got approved 20 days back itself : P

Jaanvi: Don’t know why. Wherever I work. I get stupid bosses.

Sandhya: Lol : D

Jaanvi: Packed your bag Sandy?

Sandhya: Yes yes!!! Started packing 3 days back itself : P anyway the final checking will be done tomorrow.

Jaanvi: I will be packing tonight. Hey what about Lekha? Tonight she will be boarding bus na?

Sandhya: Yes! She said bus is at 9.30.

Lekha: Yeah girls! I packed. Will go home from office, take my bag and will start.

Sandhya: Oh my God!!! Celebration mood is on fire! I cant wait.

Jaanvi: Yeah!!! I cant wait… Tomorrow we shall click our dream photo.

Sandhya: Heyy!!!! Yes na!!! I forgot..Arun also will be joining us na

Jaanvi: Yeah dear. He has gone to Bangalore for his friend’s wedding. Will be here by tomorrow evening.

Sandhya: But our dream photo is targeted post marriage only na?! You get married soon ; )

Jaanvi: Let this be rehearsal! We are clicking tomorrow! : D And yeah! We are planning to get married soon! I will have to convince my mom. Anyway! I don’t see it as a big deal : P

Sandhya : ha ha ha! Hey!!! But Amar wont be coming na!!! How will we click then?

Jaanvi: I totally forgot!!! Then you click me and Arun!!! I will show to my mom : P

Rathna couldn’t read all the conversations! But she kept peeping whenever she got time.

There came a message from an unknown number and Rathna typed eagerly “Hey : ) Who is this”

Before she sent the message, she thought for a while and deleted it. She looked at the display picture. It was not so clear. She looked it carefully. “Sunil” she murmured.

“Am getting married! And what’s his problem! Still texting me….” – She frowned.

Some people don’t have the courage to confess love….They keep dreaming in their own dream lands.

She ignored the message and left it as such.

Rathna: Girls! This Sunil is texting me even now!!! Stupid he is

Jaanvi: Love doesn’t know all those Rathna : P

Sandhya: lol : D : D : D well said Jaanvi

Rathna: Idiots!!! get lost

Lekha: Just ignore him Rathna!

Rathna: Only Lekha is good girl! You both are crazy!!!

Jaanvi: So are we : P

Rathna smiled and soon got busy with the wedding customs.

Lekha opened her lunch box. She has prepared rotis and potato masala. She didn’t feel like going to the cafeteria. She looked outside. It was raining. The breeze was chill. She started enjoying her lunch while the chill breeze made her smile.

She emptied her lunch box and resumed her work. She thought of completing the assigned task before 6. She skipped her breaks and finished all the tasks.

“Finally!!” – She sighed and it was darker outside.

“So soon??” – she turned off the system and took her handbag.

“Rathna’s wedding!!!” – She thought and she got excited of seeing her friends after a long time.

“How nice if Amar was here….would have clicked nice pics along with everyone. Everyone will be with their spouse. But me…Hmmmm” – Lekha reached the parking.

She was feeling excited after a long time. The excitement of wearing new saree, celebration, meeting her friends, everything was exciting her. She didn’t know a very big tragedy is waiting for her eagerly and she wouldn't be able to tell that anyone else.

Lekha kick started her bike and it was slightly drizzling.

“Thank God! Its just drizzling. Have to reach home as soon as possible” – Lekha wiped the two wheeler’s seat with a towel and sat on it.

“Shouldn’t get wet! Moreover I forgot my helmet today” Lekha murmured and she started driving away from office. The roads were unusually deserted and she couldn’t see much people. I should reach main road soon!!! She started driving fast.

Lekha was wearing a plain white kurthi and a black leggings. Her white kurthi was getting wet as the drizzle was getting harder.

As she drove, she saw a factory is being constructed and there were a couple of workers sitting on a pile of stones. They kept staring at her and Lekha felt nervous. She raised her accelerator and she heard them whistling at her.

Lekha panicked and raised her accelerator again.

She heard them shouting at her. She couldn’t understand. She couldn’t figure out what language was that. It is definitely not hindi... Lekha thought.

“What are they shouting….” – Lekha raised her accelerator and her vehicle struck all of sudden!!!

Her body started shivering with fear and the she tried to look behind her. The two men dressed in shabby pants walked towards her with a smile on their faces.

Lekha looked here and there with tears on her cheeks.

She kicked her two wheeler hard and it was in vain.

She got so tensed and out of tension, she dropped her keys down while she tried to push her vehicle.. She stopped pushing and took the keys. Slowly looked behind. No one was there!!!

5. Lata6

Lata6 Gold IL'ite

Very nice!! all girls look so happy and exciting.

IniyaaSri likes this.
  6. creativemumma

creativemumma Gold IL'ite

:fearscream::fearscream::fearscream:
    So it is Lekha who's missing the marriage?
    No Iniya No:nono: please dont do that

periamma and IniyaaSri like this.
  7. stayblessed

stayblessed Platinum IL'ite

nice going iniyaa. Oh no whats going to happen to lekha? Why didnt rathna tell anything about sunil to khaveer, will this be a reason for their break up? Is lekha the one not going to attend the wedding or will Rathna herself be kidnapped by sunil?:facepalm::facepalm: me and my guesses:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

periamma and IniyaaSri like this.
  8. IniyaaSri

Yeah dear! All are equally excited about Rathna Khaveer's wedding! :grinning:

9. IniyaaSri

We will know in next episodes dear!!!
    :rolleye::buenrollo:

10. IniyaaSri

Dear :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: I was in train and found it really hard to control my laughter reading the comment!:tearsofjoy:
    Enjoyed your guesses dear!!!! :grinning::grinning::grinning: no face palm!!
    By the way I have mentioned that "Rathna was excited and didnt know that one her of besties wont turn up"
    So you can guess :tonguewink:

stayblessed likes this.