1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Love You To The Moon & The Back - A Bunch Of Love

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by IniyaaSri, May 22, 2017.

1. IniyaaSri

IniyaaSri IL Hall of Fame

Monday we will know dear :thumbup:
    Thanks and wishing you the same! have a wonderful weekend:blush::blush::blush:

2. bchopra

bchopra Senior IL'ite

Nice write up IniyaSri!Waiting everyday for you posts ..

IniyaaSri likes this.
  3. IniyaaSri

Thank you so much :blush::blush::blush:
    Am very glad that you are liking it!
    Thanks once again for encouraging me with your comment! :blush:
    Have a wonderful weekend dear:blush:

bchopra likes this.
  4. IniyaaSri

Episode 65:

Lekha thought of telling about this to Amar. But whenever he called, he never spoke in peace. Above all, the time difference, his tight schedule because of that critical project, his weekend outings with friends.....everything stopped them from having a hearty conversation. He was actually living his own life. Amidst that, he made phone calls whenever it’s possible for him.

“Hello….” – Lekha

“Hey darling!!!” – Amar smiled

“So…how things are going? How is your project…” – Lekha

“Too hectic dear!!! Red alert for the project actually. We are trying hard to save the project. Else this will be a very big black mark….” – Amar started venting out

“Oh….” (Already he is stressed….) – Lekha

“Sleeping well? Eating well?” – Lekha

“Yeah dear….But at times I am finding myself working till 1 in the night. Managing offshore and onsite teams!!! Too hectic” – Amar

“Hey Amar….whom are you talking too” – Lekha heard a female voice.

“Its Lekha Sharon….” – Amar said aloud from there.

“Sharon huh…..” – Lekha asked softly

“Yeah told you na….I and Sharon have worked in few projects in Italy…..She is a good friend of mine…today is her birthday…so a small get together” – Amar finished

“Oh….Convey my wishes too” – Lekha said but she was feeling uncomfortable regarding Sharon.

“Sharon…..Birthday wishes from Lekha…” – Amar said aloud and Lekha heard Sharon thanking her.

“Give me a couple of minute’s guys! I will talk to Lekha and come” – Amar said and moved to the balcony.

“So…you are fine right? No problem with Shruti na.” – Amar

“Yeah… No problem” – Lekha

“Am fine here dear. You need not worry about me by the way. Just that the project is critical and we guys need to work at odd hours. But in weekends we are enjoying. I have decided something.” – Amar

“What?” – Lekha asked without any interest

“I will not waste any single holiday! Will travel as much as possible and cover most of the places till am here” – Amar

“Oh!!!” - Lekha

“All my Indian friends, Sharon, and other friends have agreed to my plan! We all will go together” – Amar

“Hmmmm” – Lekha didn’t have anything to say.

“Sharon…..she is British?” - Lekha

“Yeah right! She is very decent and polite you know! All like her. You know something?” – Amar

“She even proposed me when we were in Italy….” – Amar said and Lekha’s eyes stood still.

“Oh!” – Lekha swallowed her shock.

“Yeah…we laugh now if we happen to talk about that.” – Amar

“You never told me that she proposed you?” – Lekha asked suppressing all her anger.

“What to tell?! If I had a past, I would have told you. She proposed me! I didn’t! So I thought it doesn’t matter and left” – Amar said sensing Lekha’s disturbed mind.

“Oh….” – Lekha

“And by the way Lekha….” – Amar started

“Ok. It’s getting late! Have work…Bye” – Lekha slammed before he completed his sentence.

Amar very well sensed that Lekha was disturbed.

Lekha sat as such….Am suffering here. And you will happily travel the world? Outing with friends every weekend huh?

Won’t worry about me?

Won’t miss me?

Lekha’s frustration and anger on Amar touched its peak.

Her mind was in total chaos and she got irritated so much. Even I will enjoy without you here. She took her two wheeler and roamed all the over town.

She visited all the small shops and bought all nice things for her. Skirts, kurthis, snacks….She was too happy when she reached home after buying all these for her.

It was temporary and she couldn’t be truly happy with all those.

She was wearing a green cotton salwar and her hair was tied into a bun. Her face was dull and she was exhausted. She was sitting on the sofa aimlessly. She slowly walked towards the main door and wore her slippers. She locked the house and started walking as such on the nearby streets.

The town showed its beauty or maybe that’s the day her mind was open to admire the beauty. She kept walking admiring everything. Her mind was getting relaxed from all the chaos. The fresh air, pollution less road were calming her and she smiled.

She saw two kids playing on road and their mom was sitting on the veranda watching them happily. When she passed their house, she came to know that she belonged to her place and Lekha’s face bloomed at once.

“Hi…Am Lekha...” - She introduced herself and the lady was happy to see someone from her town.

Both kept talking to each other for next one hour and soon both became friends.

Lekha reached home with happiness all over her face. Finally I have got someone here. Can go to her house, whenever am alone here.

Lekha munched snacks and hit her bed soon. She heard the usual sound. Shruti entering into the main gate. Don’t know why. Lekha felt like getting up from the bed and opening the main door for her.

While Shruti was searching for her keys inside her hand bag, Lekha casually opened the door for her and both were shocked. Shruti was shocked seeing Lekha and Lekha was shocked to see a guy with her. He was wearing those same brown shoes. Lekha understood everything.

Shruti stepped in with embarrassment. “He just came to drop me” – Shruti lied and Lekha didn’t speak a word.

The way Lekha saw her, made Shruti very uncomfortable.

“Shruti….You could have…” - Lekha started to say something and Shruti didn’t have any guts to face Lekha’s question.

At once she said “Am leaving the house tonight” and Lekha jolted.

“What…..what happened...” – Lekha managed to ask

“Actually I have been getting treatment for a medical issue. Knee issue. It’s getting worse and I am moving to my home town to get treatment. Have applied medical leave in my office” – Shruti said and Lekha stood still.

She did not know what to do or what to talk.

All that that mattered to Lekha was those brown shoes. The guy was standing as if he was from a different planet.

Lekha saw those brown shoes and looked at Shruti. Shruti understood everything and Lekha understood everything.

Shruti didn’t have guts to confess that she has brought her guy to Lekha’s house and both slept together.

Both Lekha and Shruti understood everything though both didn’t speak a word about those brown shoes.

“Ok! Take care Lekha! Sorry that I couldn’t be with you here” – Shruti said coming out of the room with her trolley bag and Lekha smiled and said “Its ok”

Shruti and her guy were waiting for auto near the main gate.

Lekha went to her bed and switched off all the lights.

She did not know what she was feeling.

“Why did you move now itself?” – The guy asked Shruti.

“Then what? What answer do I have if she asks about you sleeping with me in her home…The only solution is me coming out of the house. Anyway I planned to go to home town next week. Just one week it got preponed na… No issues. Will stay with you for one week and then I will get my treatment in my town” – Shruti

“Now see….she couldn’t question me at all” – Shruti chuckled and he laughed with her.

Lekha heard everything clearly as her bedroom windows were open.

She lied as such without turning on the lights. Her first night in loneliness. Complete loneliness.

She took her phone and opened the calendar….

Swiped the months as such…

Two more months for Amar’s return…..

She stared at the darkness in which she was soaked.

Last edited: Aug 28, 2017
    Sweetynila, Arunarc, Preetii and 2 others like this.
  5. Wonderlyf

Wonderlyf New IL'ite

Ohh, feeling bad for Lekha.

IniyaaSri likes this.
  6. anupama1

anupama1 Platinum IL'ite

Though Lekha might feel lonely, but Shruti moving out is a good riddance. Lekha should be careful enough not to disclose that she is alone in the office. Good that she went on a small shopping spree.
    Conversation with Amar has defnitely disturbed Lekha, hope he takes care to please her in their next telephonic call.

IniyaaSri likes this.
  7. IniyaaSri

Lets see what happens to her dear.:rolleye:
    And I find it encouraging to read comments! Thanks :blush:
    Have a happy day:blush:

8. IniyaaSri

Yeah! Getting rid of her was far better than the nuisance.
    Lets see whether Amar cares or not.
    Quite encouraging to read your comments dear!!!
    Thanks for your motivation!!!
    Have a wonderful day:blush:

9. peddadas

peddadas Platinum IL'ite

oh boy... Time for Lekha to switch gears now ...
    --Ps

IniyaaSri likes this.
  10. IniyaaSri

Episode 66:

“I will be there in 15 minutes” – Jaanvi texted Arun and went to bath.

She took her pale pink t shirt and a faded blue jean! She touched her curly hair that were dancing on her shoulders. She loved touching them.

Soon she got ready and drove to meet her Arun.

He was waiting for her with a smiling face and Jaanvi was all wrapped to protect herself from tanning.

“Come on! Sit! My dad might come this way” – She said as she paused in front of Arun.

“Ok madam!” – he sat behind her and she drove happily.

Soon both reached beach and sat next to each other.

“Hey! Bored of sitting like this” – Jaanvi pulled his hands and both were leaning on the other's back and happily enjoyed the moment. Both their backs were rubbing on the other and both kept watching the waves.

Jaanvi was enjoying her life because of Arun….He has become the apple of his eyes just because he gave her the unconditional love. He loved her so much that he was ready to marry her against the family which made Jaanvi love him more.

“Hey ice cream!” – Jaanvi pointed out and Arun said

“Wait! I will get for you”

Arun walked towards the ice cream vendor and Jaanvi was sitting calmly with her eyes gazing at the never ending waves on the sea.

“This is for you” – A small kid stood before her with a lovely rose and a cute smile.

Jaanvi loved the cute smile. She was so mesmerized in that cute smile that she got the rose at once.

Jaanvi looked around her with that rose in hand and she was puzzled.

“Madam its me” – Arun peeped from behind.

“Oye! You can give it to me na” – Jaanvi smiled

“If I give you, you will just get and say thanks”

“But If I give it to you through someone else, it’s a small surprise right? That too when you get from a kid, its special” – Arun smiled

“so my gift is, giving you those few moments of surprise and now this smile….” – Arun looked at her

“This look of yours” – Arun continued and Jaanvi blushed

“Really” - He admired her

Jaanvi covered her face with both her palms and Arun smiled at her.

“Stay as such! I will empty the ice-creams” saying this Arun started walking away and Jaanvi ran behind him with laugh.

Sandhya was in deep sleep and all of a sudden she heard someone singing.

She opened her half sleepy eyes with frustration and Ram was standing with a big birthday cake and candles arranged around the cake.

“Happy birthday my darlinggggggg” – He said aloud and Sandhya was jumping with joy.

“Heyyyy….you cheat….when did you do all these…..” – Sandhya beamed with happiness.

“Come on Come on!!!!” – he pulled her from the bed and Sandhya was dumbstruck to see the cake.

It was her smiling face on the cake.

“Hey….. this pic….” – Sandhya was overwhelmed

“Heyyyyy Ram…..” – She hugged him tightly with happiness.

“Enough my love! Come on” - He handed her knife and Sandhya cut the cake with a happy face.

“Come on!!!” – Ram pulled her towards the steps.

Sandhya went behind him with the cake cream on her face.

“I will wash and come na” – Sandhya pleaded

“Ok ok! Come sooon” – Ram smiled and both went to the terrace.

“It was a full moon day and the moon was smiling at them with a happy face” – Sandhya was too happy to see that

Ram hugged her softly and Sandhya blushed

“Happy birthday my dear…..I love you” – Ram looked at her face and Sandhya smiled heartily

Sandhya hugged him back and both drowned in that moon light.

“The best birthday gift any husband would give to his wife” – Sandhya looked at his wife

“Really?! I didn’t do anything. Just cake na…” – Ram smiled.

“Not that…..Saying I love you passionately……I can see the love in your eyes…..I like this terrace hug rather than that cake cutting….” – Sandhya said and Ram kept staring at her chubby face.

“Shall I tell you something?” - Ram pierced into her eyes.

“What….” – Sandhya asked with a smile.

“I love that thing…..You always find happiness in tiny things….Thats the first thing that impressed me……” – Ram smiled and Sandhya blushed.

It was morning 10 and Sandhya was wearing a pure white anarkali suit. She pinned her hair at the sides and the remaining were rubbing her lower shoulders.

“Got ready?” – Ram asked as he walked towards the bike

“yeah am coming!!!” – Sandhya took her handbag and rushed out of the room

“Happy birthday”- her mother in law

“Thanks aunty” – Sandhya smiled and her mother in law went into the kitchen.

Sandhya was in a very peppy mood as she sat behind him on the two wheeler.

Soon both reached her house and Sandhya opened the main gate happily

“Happy birthday Sandhyaa….” – her aunt came out of the verandah

“Thanks aunty” – Sandhya smiled heartily

“Your mom is preparing sweets for you….” – her uncle came out

“Oh!!!” – Sandhya smiled

“Nice dress Sandhya” – Her aunt touched her dress

“Ram’s gift” – Sandhya smiled

“How much is this Ram….” – her aunt shot her next question

“3,500 aunty” – Ram

“Oh my……” – Her aunt started and Sandhya ran away pulling Ram

“Sorry aunty! Catch you later! Mom is calling” – Sandhya said climbing the stairs and Ram hided his laughter

“She will start and never finish” – Sandhya looked at Ram and both laughed together.

“Happy birthday” – Sandhya’s mom and brother chorushed and every face bloomed with happiness

They had a family lunch together and spent good time as usual.

Sandhya was on cloud nine. Happiest birthday with just her loved ones.

“Time is 5! Come! We are going to a place now” – Ram urged her and Sandhya was expecting a stunning surprise from him like every time

“What will be his surprise…..” – Sandhya kept thinking as Ram drove

“Candle light dinner?”

“May be he would have called my friends to surprise me?”

“Roof top dinner…already over….” – Sandhya kept thinking all the possibilities.

The bike stopped at once.

“Get down!” – Ram said removing his helmet.

Sandhya looked for any fancy café or shop nearby. But it was a residential area and nothing was there.

“Your friends’ house?! Have arranged a surprise party for me?” – Sandhya showed her tongue and Ram smirked

“Aunty!” – Ram stood outside the house

“Keys please” – he smiled at the lady

“Oh!! “ – she handed him the keys and both climbed the steps

“I know! Your friends are waiting and that’s a surprise birthday party. Right”” – Sandhya showed her teeth

“Idiotic birthday baby! Shut up and come” – Ram knocked on her head and Sandhya kept a dull face.

Ram opened an empty house and pulled her in.

“This is our house! We are shifting tomorrow” – Ram smiled

“Shifting tomorrow?!! Your mom and dad saw this house?! Will it be comfortable for them ? By the way why are we shifting all of a sudden?” – Sandhya stood puzzled

“They are not coming here! Only you and me” – Ram came near her.

“But why….” – Sandhya did not understand anything

“Because I love you” – Ram

“Hmmm?” – Sandhya

“I know what is happening at our house! I know what all you are going through everyday” – Ram

“But…….” – Sandhya fumbled

“You love your mom naa…” – Sandhya

“Doesn’t mean that I don’t love you”- Ram said and she hugged him at once

“I want you to be happy Sandhya…..I don’t want you to get unnecessary scoldings …that too when the mistake is not yours….” - Ram

Sandhya cupped his face and said “No one can be luckier than me Ram…”

The moment froze to be a beautiful moment for Ram and Sandhya.

“The best birthday gift!!! Such a memorable birthday” – Sandhya whispered on his ears and Ram kissed her cheeks.

Last edited: Aug 29, 2017
    Sweetynila, Arunarc, lazy and 3 others like this.