1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Love You To The Moon & The Back - A Bunch Of Love

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by IniyaaSri, May 22, 2017.

1. Lata6

Lata6 Gold IL'ite

Hmm...Mother villain? 3 young friends of mine, boys confessed to me once that more than their wives, their MILs manage them. One Mom even picked up a big fight for not buying a designer jacket for her daughter. Anyways, hope she maybe thinking in a positive way. Make Lekha stronger dear, our girls should be self reliant!!

IniyaaSri likes this.
  2. anupama1

anupama1 Platinum IL'ite

Oh! now innocent Lekha is facing the big bad world on her own. Hope Shruti proves to be a good roommate.

IniyaaSri likes this.
  3. IniyaaSri

IniyaaSri IL Hall of Fame

Lets wait and see what all is waiting for Lekha....And what she does:rolleye:
    Will post the next episode tomorrow morning.....:tonguewink: romba idichikadha! Valikum:tonguewink:
    And thank you so much for encouraging me with your comments dear!!!
    Boosting to continue the remaining story:blush:
    Have a nice day dear:blush:

Preetii likes this.
  4. IniyaaSri

:flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed:
    We will know soon!!!
    Yeah problems either make us or break us!!! Lets see....
    Thanks for sharing your thoughts Lata darling!
    Lovely day! :blush:

5. IniyaaSri

You are right dear!!!! Naive one into the real world all alone...
    :rolleye:
    Thanks for sharing your thoughts Anupama dear:blush::blush::blush::blush:
    Have a nice day:blush:

6. peddadas

peddadas Platinum IL'ite

OMG .. things are getting scary for Lekha !!
    --PS

IniyaaSri likes this.
  7. IniyaaSri

Right dear!!!! Posting the next episode now!

8. Preetii

Preetii Gold IL'ite

Waiting... :scream:

IniyaaSri likes this.
  9. Preetii

Preetii Gold IL'ite

Yeah i drink booooost , sooo booosting you

Idhichikra mathiri ending vechutu :hmmm::hmmm:

IniyaaSri likes this.
  10. IniyaaSri

Episode 62:

The shower was getting harder and Lekha will reach home in another 10 minutes. All of a sudden her vehicle struck and showed its evil face.

Lekha’s already messed up mind made her panic and she was almost in tears. She got down from her two wheeler and stood at the side of the bushy road.

Oh my God! When will I reach home if I start walking….Lekha wiped her tears…. She started pushing her vehicle as she walked. She did that for 5 minutes wiping her tears in parallel.

“You are so cruel” – she looked at the sky and said angrily

“Don’t you have a heart?!! Already am alone…Missing my husband…He hardly talks to me from there…..Now this vehicle issue…..How do you think I will handle this….Already my hands are aching…..It will take minimum half an hour to reach home in this rain” – She kept saying wiping her tears.

“Why misfortune never comes alone?” – She asked herself and cried again….

She got so frustrated of everything that has been happening in her life that she removed her helmet for no reason.

Rain was directly hitting on her head and her tears and the rain drops blended well on her face.

She continued pushing her vehicle biting her lips….

“Excuse me….” – a guy got down from a bike and the other was sitting on the bike.

Lekha turned her head in fear….

“May I help you?!” – he pointed his finger towards her vehicle.

Lekha paused and said “Please” with a pathetic face.

The guy kicked the vehicle hard and it was of no use.

“I think we can’t do anything. There is a mechanical shop in the left. Few minutes’ walk, if you want, we can take the vehicle there…” - The guy

Lekha did not know what to answer. She was too scared of everything and anything that moment...

She looked at both the guys! Both looked like college students.

“If you don’t want, you can carry on! Its after all your bike” – the guy stepped back.

“The shop is near?” – Lekha asked with fearful eyes

“Yes! You can see the junction na! The shop is in the left corner. Its in the main road only” – the guy gestured

“Oh!” – Lekha

“Shall I go back?!” – The guy went towards his bike

“Actually! I don’t know the language properly! Can you please help?” – Lekha

“No problem at all” – the guy

Lekha took her hand bag from the vehicle in case if she has to run away in case of emergency….

Both the guys chuckled at each other seeing her cautiousness.

Soon they reached the mechanic shop which was very near to the main junction. And her vehicle was ready in another 10 minutes. Lekha was relived at once and she looked at the guys.

“Thank you so much! I didn't know there existed a mechanical shop here” – she said sincerely and both smiled.

“You are welcome! But not all men are bad! Good men do exist! Don’t doubt everyone! Take care! bye” – saying this one sat behind and other started the bike.

Lekha started her vehicle and paused for the signal to pave way. While she was waiting, she heard a conversation.

“Hey! You helped her just because she was beautiful naaa” - first guy

“Come on! It’s a moral responsibility dude!” – second guy

“So! You mean to say that she is not beautiful?” – first guy

“I didn’t say that! She was looking very beautiful! Infact beautiful that our English lecturer” – the guy said and both laughed without realising that Lekha was waiting behind them.

All the vehicles started moving and Lekha turned on her two wheeler with a smile….

“These guys….” “ Men are men” she smiled as she drove home.

She looked at the sky and said “Thanks for helping me” with a straight face.

Lekha reached home and it started raining heavily. Shruti was not at home and the house was dark. Lekha felt terrible.

She took her house keys from her bag and opened it. Before she entered, her hands searched for the nearby switch to turn on the lights.

“uffff” Lekha entered the house and refreshed. It was too quiet. The area was always quiet. Her house was quiet without Amar. Everything was still. Lekha had terrible panic attacks. She immediately turned on the TV. She felt slightly better.

“When will you come home?” – She sent to Shruti

There was no reply and Lekha was still more worried.

“I will be late baby! I have the keys na! Don’t worry!” – that was the reply from shruti.

Lekha leaned on the sofa as such. That was an old song on the Tv. She heard her stomach growling. She did not feel like preparing anything for her. She lied as such.

After few minutes, she got up from the sofa and went to the dining table. She opened a biscuit packet and started munching.

Her body needed its time to recharge but reluctantly she sat on the sofa.

"Let Shurti come, then I will sleep". Her eyes were pleading for sleep.

What if something happens…I am alone after all.....I wont sleep…..She sat steadily with the remote on her hand.

She was tired of sitting and Shruti didn’t turn up.

Time was 11.20 and Lekha went inside her room. She felt like lying at once.

Her cautious mind warned her. "Check everything before you sleep. You are alone." It reminded her again.

Lekha went to the kitchen and checked everything. She opened the other rooms and checked for her safety.

Finally she came to her room. She looked under her bed and crawled on her bed and sat.

“God!!! Why are you doing this to me….Shouldnt I get a peaceful sleep….?” – She said aloud.

By the time, her sleep went far away…. She lied on the bed with fear engulfing her every second.

“Feel like my heart will burst…That scary it is….to be alone….After all what was my mistake….why such a punishment for me……” – Lekha murmured wiping her tears.

The light was on and she lied staring at the white roof.

Time was 11.45 and she heard Shruti bidding bye to her boy friend. Lekha heard everything! Heard her removing her slippers, opening the main door, sneaking into her room, closing the door. Everything was audible.

“Ufff….finally she came! I can sleep now” – Lekha tried to sleep now and sleep was running away.

“Oh God! Few minutes back, I was feeling sleepy and now …..” – Lekha was frustrated with everything….

She did not know whether she slept or not, time was 7 and her alarm rang.

“Oh God…..tooooo sleepy…..” – Her sleepy mind was searching for Amar beside her..

“Hmmmm” – she sighed realising the reality

“Good morning my dear” – she sent him.

He will be sleeping naa…..she murmured sleepily and got down from her bed.

In an hour, she prepared rotis for her office lunch.

Time was 9 and Shruti came out of her room “Good morning baby” – she said sleepily.

Lekha gave a polite smile and packed her lunch.

Her phone rang and it was her dad.

She spoke for few minutes and hung the phone. Her parents were aware the she is saying with Shruti. Though they didn’t want to continue their pilgrimage trip, they resumed it due to Lekha’s compulsion.

She reached office on time and she was getting used to the new lifestyle that she was living.

Sandhya heard the calling bell and she opened the door.

Ram’s parents were back.

“Give me the bag aunty!” – Sandhya got from her mother in law

“Shall I prepare tea or coffee?” – She asked with a happy face.

“Tea” – her mother in law smiled

Sandhya treated them well and they were good to her.

It was morning 7 and Sandhya was busy preparing lunch as she had to start early to office.

The pressue cooker hissed and she heard her mother in law’s voice.

“Cant you be quiet?!!!” – her mother in law yelled

“Aunty!!! Am just cooking….” – Sandhya said in a low voice and she yelled again

“I don’t want any noise early in the morning! Whatever you do, do quietly” – her mother in law

Sandhya was almost in tears to hear such harsh words for the first time. She did not want to tell Ram and she resumed her cooking.

In few minutes, Ram came in… “What Happened?”

“Nothing! I just asked what breakfast she needs” – Sandhya lied.

Sweetynila, Arunarc, Rampuri9 and 2 others like this.