1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Love You To The Moon & The Back - A Bunch Of Love

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by IniyaaSri, May 22, 2017.

1. ammusatheesh

ammusatheesh Gold IL'ite

A very good narration...Lovely time just felt that good breeze in the morning through ur writing Iniyaa..:) :) :)

IniyaaSri likes this.
  2. AhujaGirl

AhujaGirl Silver IL'ite

Hey,

The story is going at an absolutely lovely pace. I really liked the genuine and true love of Amar and Lekha. Also, absolutely loved the detailing in every one of your episodes, it helps dreamers like me to visualize the whole scene...

Waiting eagerly for the next episode and ofcourse for the confrontation with Megha!

Love:)

IniyaaSri likes this.
  3. Rampuri9

Rampuri9 Silver IL'ite

Lovely going iniyaa

IniyaaSri likes this.
  4. IniyaaSri

IniyaaSri IL Hall of Fame

Thanks dear :blush:
    Good day!!!:thumbsup:

5. IniyaaSri

Hey!!! Thats so sweet of you!!
    Thank you so much dear:blush::blush::blush:am on cloud nine:smile:
    Love you!
    Have a nice day:blush::blush::blush:

6. IniyaaSri

Am too glad that you are liking my story dear :blush:
    Am delighted that am making you to visualize the scene.
    Yeah lets see when Megha confesses.
    Hugs to you...:relaxed:
    Happy to read your feedback!!!
    Have a wonderful day:blush::blush::blush:

7. IniyaaSri

Thank you so much dear :blush::blush::blush:
    Stay blessed and have a nice day:blush:

8. IniyaaSri

Episode 34:

Sandhya reached her home around evening.

As she opened the main gate, her aunt called her.

“Take these snacks! For you and your brother” – Sandhya’s aunt gave her a big box full of sweets and snacks

Sandhya’s face bloomed seeing those. “Thanks aunty” she climbed the steps and reached her home.

She refreshed and started eating the snacks happily.

What else I need in this beautiful world. Sandhya thought as she looked at the snacks. I have everything that I wish. She wished and that will be in front of her eyes. She was the happiest one in the gang. She was living happily in her small circle. Her mom and brother, her friends and her Ram. That’s it. She did not know anything else other than this. She never bothered to know about anything else as well. All that she concentrated was fun and happiness.

“How was the wedding?!” – Her mom sat beside her

“Yeah good maaa. Very grand. Lekha’s mom has given me lots of snacks. See there. It’s inside my bag” – Sandhya continued munching.

“Hmm…Lekha is of your age only na…She got married. Don’t know what am going to do for you….Don’t know when God will bless you…” – her mom sighed

Sandhya did not know what to tell. She didn’t tell there is already a prince waiting for her. She dint know how to start the topic or how to convince her mom if she denies.

“My sis said she will look for good guys in a matrimonial site” – Sandhya’s mom

“For me?” – Sandhya eyes became bigger.

“Then what…for you only. Yesterday she registered. She said she has got few proposals today. She said if something clicks, she will ask the family to come home soon” – Her mom continued

“What?!!!” – Sandhya dnt expect this.

She dnt want to delay anymore and decides to reveal. She didn’t want any drama in case if someone comes home in the name of proposal.

“Maa…..I like a guy” – Sandhya looked down as she dint have guts to look at her mom.

Her mom was very strict and was never friendly. Sandhya has never shared her heart with her mom. This is the first time and she had to do without any other option.

Her mom was shocked to hear this from her.

“What are you saying?!!!!” – She shook Sandhya

“Yes ma….I have told about Ram na….My college mate…..” – Sandhya paused and quickly observed her mom’s reaction. She was still shocked.

“I like him. He has told his parents as well. They are ok with this.” – Sandhya

“But?!!! College mate?!!! Same age?!!!” - Her mom couldn’t digest.

“Yeah ma….same age….same year….so what?!!” - Sandhya

“Caste?” – Her mom looked at her keenly

Neither Sandhya nor Ram thought about all these. But when it comes to marriage, it always becomes the most important topic to be discussed to proceed further.

“Maaa…..’ – Sandhya

“His dad belong to our caste and his mom a different caste! Theirs’s was a love marriage” – Sandhya

“Inter caste marriage?!!!! So you will follow our caste or theirs?” – Her mom

“Maaa…..” – Sandhya frowned

“Ask him to meet us!!! Then we will decide” – her mom left the place

“Us? You are going to tell uncle and aunt as well?” – Sandhya

“Then what?!!! Without their permission, how will you get married?”- Her mom looked at her angrily

“But…what are you people going to talk to him?”- Sandhya was worried

“Ask him to come. May be we will meet him in a temple. I will inform to my sis now” – saying this Sandhya’s mom climbed down the steps.

Sandhya took her phone to inform Ram.

Jaanvi was lying relaxed on her bed happily.

She was too happy for no reason. May be because Lekha got married. May be because of the fun they had. She gave the wedding sweets to her mom and happily lied on bed.

“Maa! When I get married, I will buy saree from this shop, bangles from that shop!!!” – Jaanvi kept talking and Chithra kept quiet.

After being with Lekha, Jaanvi started dreaming about her marriage. And Chithra dint want to spoil her mood.

After few minutes, her dad came home.

“I gave the advance!!!” – he said abruptly as he sat on the sofa

“Where?” – Chithra looked at him

“To our new house. We will be moving soon. May be next month” – Jaanvi’s dad

“So soon?!!! She has to resign and search a job” – Chithra was worried.

“That’s the reason I have given that 1 month time” – her dad

Jaanvi was quiet. She knew this will happen someday. The only thing the bothered her was leaving her friends. No use in arguing with his dad. Even her mother doesn’t do that.

Jaanvi did not waste her time in crying. She at once opened her laptop and updated her resume in the job portals. She din't know that she will be falling in love soon.

Lekha and Amar had a nice time at Lekha’s house. Lekha’s mom prepared too many delicious dishes for Amar and he praised her culinary skills heartily. Just in two days, Lekha’s parents were satisfied with Amar’s attitude. He was too good at heart, respects women and much more.

Above all, Lekha was happy. It was evident on her face. Lekha’s dad and mom were happy to see that.

It was time for Lekha to leave her home. She has heard in movies. When a girl gets married, her home is no more her home. She could never accept that fact.

She felt as if she is going for some vacation. She looked at the trolley bags and suit cases. Are these bags big enough to take away all my belongings? She was just getting emotional.

She was always treated as a princess by her dad. She was scared of going to Amar’s house. Though she was standing beside the man who swept her off, she dint want to leave her mom and dad.

Lekha’s dad was getting too emotional as he saw Lekha’s trolley bags and suitcases. Her mom stood brave as always. There wasn’t any tears. Lekha hugged her dad tight. How to go away from the man who did everything and anything for her me for 25 years…..Actually she dnt want to go….

How will I go away from him….He has just lived his life for me….. She was weeping and her eyes were becoming reddish.

“Enough both of you” - her mom interrupted.

“Start now Lekha! Its time” – her mom

“Take care of her” – she smiled at Amar

“Definitely aunty” – Amar smiled and took Lekha towards the main gate.

Lekha kept seeing her dad till the end of the street.

Both reached Amar’s house. They were given a warm welcome.

Amar’s sister and brother in law welcomed them with aarthi.

“Come dear” – Amar’s sister

“Sorry! Couldn’t talk much to you” – Lekha gave a formal smile

“No problem!” – she smiled and took Lekha to her mom.

“Come. Let’s talk! Enough of seeing Amar’s face for two days” – Amar’s sister teased.

Lekha gave a polite smile and Amar went to his room for relaxing.

Lekha followed Amar’s sister.

“Sit dear” – she said and opened her cupboard and took many carry bags.

“Have bought few gifts for you from America” – she said as she searched something.

Lekha sat quietly.

“Here you go!!!” – She said and gave her a beautiful neck set and a pair of earrings.

“Wow!!! It’s beautiful” – Lekha said softly

“Yes! Like you” – She smiled

“Thanks!!!” – Lekha smiled back

“Also I have bought a couple of dresses for you! Hope it will fit you! I have asked Amar and then only bought. Try this when you get time” – she handed her a couple of carry bags

“Sure! Thank you so much! You are really sweet. ” – Lekha continued

“Do come home!!! My mom will be happy” – Lekha. When she said 'home', it was still her home and not Amar's home.

“Ha Ha!!! Thanks. No formalities. I will be starting back to US in another few days! So just few more days at mom’s home. I bought for you since I felt like gifting this to you. I don’t expect anything back. Though we won’t be spending much time, I really want a smooth relationship with you ”- She smiled and left the place.

Lekha was feeling too happy. She has heard too many stories about sister in laws. Most of them were negative.

She didn’t expect Amar’s sister to be this sweet to her. She felt blessed at the moment and walked towards the living room.

Amar’s uncle was sitting.

“Lekha!!! You will be having many responsibilities here after! You are the one who is going to take care of everything here.” – he looked at Lekha and she nodded in affirmation.

“From tomorrow, you have to cook for everyone” – he continued and Lekha stood still rolling her eyes.

“Lekha……come here!!!” - She heard her mother in law’s voice from Kitchen.

“Don’t worry dear!!! I will be cooking. You just help me. You are working ….I don’t want you to strain much. My brother will be leaving tonight. Don’t worry much. I am there. I will take care of the kitchen. You just help me. That is enough” – she smiled at Lekha and Lekha was almost in tears.

She walked towards her room and Amar was bathing. The room was empty. She stood near the balcony and thanked God for giving such a lovely family.

Sweetynila, Arunarc, periamma and 5 others like this.
  9. ammusatheesh

ammusatheesh Gold IL'ite

Lovely so happy for Lekha...its always good if we have a good in-laws and hope all will be good for sandhya and Jaanvi too :)

IniyaaSri likes this.
  10. IniyaaSri

Thanks Ammu dear :blush::blush::blush:
    Yeah lets see that.
    Have a nice day:blush::blush::blush:

ammusatheesh likes this.