1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Love You To The Moon & The Back - A Bunch Of Love

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by IniyaaSri, May 22, 2017.

1. IniyaaSri

IniyaaSri IL Hall of Fame

Thanks for your feedback dear :blush:
    :nomouth:We will see dear!!!
    Have a pleasant day :blush:

2. ritz1

ritz1 Bronze IL'ite

all ur episodes r beautiful with lots of suprises....:):):):)

IniyaaSri likes this.
  3. IniyaaSri

Thanks dear :blush:
    Happy to see your feedback:blush::blush:
    Have a great day:blush:

4. peddadas

peddadas Platinum IL'ite

oh this megha cud be the culprit .. but no one should get hurt in their gang seriously..every one knows their repsonisbilities and are matured..lol
    --PS

IniyaaSri likes this.
  5. IniyaaSri

Happy to see your feedback dear!:blush:
    And thank you so much!:blush:
    Lets see:tonguewink:
    Have a great day!:grinning:

6. IniyaaSri

Episode 24:

“Where is your girlfriend?” – Lekha asked him with a naughty smile on her face.

“She is walking beside me” – Amar looked at her and Lekha held his hands gently.

Both searched their seats and sat together. The movie was interesting and subtle. Both were enjoying though Amar kept looking at her every now and then.

When Amar least expected, Lekha took her lips near his ears and said “I love you” in a husky voice….and Amar couldn’t believe what she said.

“Is it you?” – he asked in a excited tone and their neighbours peeped at them for few seconds.

“Shhhhh” – Lekha pacified him.

“Come on! Tell me! Is that you?” – Amar asked in a husky voice and she nodded her head to confirm.

“You know all these?” – Amar pulled her legs and Lekha smiled as she stared at his eyes.

“Oh my God! Lekha! Don’t look at my like that. Stop looking into my eyes” – Amar smiled and turned away.

“I see…..So I shouldn’t look at you huh?” – Lekha tried pulling his legs and Amar kept smiling.

“Hey please! Once more! Tell that na” – Amar asked like a small boy

“I love you my dear husband” – once again Lekha said in a husky voice and Amar was not on Earth. He felt as if he has gone through all the beautiful things in his life….Lekha herself couldn’t believe what she said.

Both watched the remaining movie with both their palms clasped together.

It was 11 in the morning and Sandhya opened her eyes slowly.

“Maa…is the breakfast ready?” – she asked in a sleepy tone.

“First brush your teeth” – she heard her mom from kitchen

“Hmmm. What are you going to prepare for lunch? Biriyani?” – Sandhya started and there was no reply from her mom.

Sandhya lied as such in a sleepy state though it was 11 o clock. After few minutes of discussion with herself, she decides to get up.

The moment she tried to open her eyes, her face was drenched with a mug full of water.

“Hey you idiot!!! Will kill you” – she got up angrily looking for her brother and he was already out of her sight

“Maa…..look at him….” – Sandhya went to the kitchen with a frustrated look on her face. Her brown cotton nighty was wet here and there.

“Good that atleast he woke you up!!! Fine! Clean the mat and the pillows. Also clean the room” – her mom replied as she kept the pan on the stove.

“ok. tell me! What you are going to prepare for lunch. Mutton biriyani today? Mutton biriyani and chicken fry? Please ma” – Sandhya

“This is month end!! Remember?” – her mom looked at her

“Maaa….” – Sandhya frowned

“What….why are you frowning?. Am trying to manage somehow with the meager amount that you are giving. But you need all delicious food every day? Today we have to pay the milk vendor. Ask your brother to come and get the money. We should pay him by today. And I have just got brinjal and curd at home. That will be for lunch today” – her mom bursted with anger.

“How much ever money we get, it wont be enough. That too am giving my whole salary to you.” – Sandhya murmured and came out of the kitchen.

“As if am spending all the money for me. What else I have in this life other than you both. Am not educated to go and work. All I can do is manage the house.” – Her mom wiped her tears as she cooked.

Sandhya kept quiet seeing her mom getting emotional. She knew that managing the house with her salary is somewhat tough and her mom is working hard towards that. She cleaned the room and sat on the floor quietly. The house has just two rooms. A kitchen and a living room.

“What doing : )” – Her phone flashed a message from Ram

“I want mutton biriyani : -/ “ – Sandhya replied him abruptly

“Started morning itself : D ? “ – Ram

“Yes! Its 10 days since I had biriyani : (” – Sandhya

“Come at 1. We will go” – Ram

“Heyyyy!!! Super. Done. I will search for some or the other reason to lie” - Sandhya was extremely happy.

“Good! See at you at 1” – Ram

Sandhya was jumping in joy. All her wishes whether its small or big, Ram took care of that. He was always ready to make her happy. And she enjoyed her life every moment because of her Ram.

He was one rare person who did everything and anything for his love. All her tiny wishes, dreams, expectations were satisfied by him. She don’t even have to ask for it. Ram was there for everything and anything.

“Maa….Jaanvi is calling me for shopping. Shall I go?’ – Sandhya tried to sound nice and good

“When?” – Sandhya’s mom.

“After 12, I will have my breakfast and start. Will come soon” – Sandhya

“Ok. Come soon. And pay the milk vendor while going” – Sandhya’s mom.

“Ok. Sandhya rushed into the bathroom and came out in 5 minutes. She was all happy to meet Ram. She searched a good kurthi from her shelf, combed her hair to a low ponytail.

In few minutes, she stuffed a couple of idlies into her mouth and came out of her house.

“You idiot! Why did you pour water on me” – she asked at her brother who was climbing the steps.

He pretended as if he dint listen and continued climbing. Sandhya climbed down fast and both were standing in the middle of steps.

She pinched him hard on his hands and he knocked hard on her head.

“Maaa……he is beating me” – Sandhya sang a tone as she climbed down the steps.

“Get lost idiot” – her brother frowned.

Sandhya got down the steps and opened the main gate. Her aunty’s house which is in the ground floor was locked. Sandhya sighed in relief seeing that. Else she has to answer all her questions before she leaves the house. Her uncle and Aunt were 'so concerned' about her whereabouts.

She closed the gate as swiftly as possible. Before she went out of sight, her brother said “Hey!!! Thank him for the tour money on my behalf” Sandhya gave him a warm smile and rushed out checking her watch.

“Hey!!! Come soon! The restaurants might get crowded” – Sandhya pulled Ram at once seeing him

“You wont even look at me properly?? All you want is food?” – Ram smiled at her happy face

“Yes! You are not at all important for me. Only biriyani is my love” – Sandhya said seriously and pulled him.

Ram took her to a nearby biriyani shop and Sandhya enjoyed her meal heartily.

Both walked for few metres and they came across a footwear showroom. Ram looked at Sandhya’s sandals as she was busy licking the ice cream cone.

“Come! I need to buy shoes” – saying this he took her into the shop.

“Remove your sandals. Buy new one” – he said as he was looking for good sandals in the display

“Hey its ok. I will buy later” – Sandhya hesitated slightly

“Buy now.” – Ram said firmly without looking at her.

After few minutes, both came out with a stuffed carry bag.

“Nice sandal na?” – Sandhya smiled at him like a baby and Ram nodded his head with a smile.

“Next month is brother’s birthday. Am thinking what to gift. He still doesn’t have a phone. I am planning to buy one on EMI.”- Sandhya said as she wiped her hands with the tissue paper.

“Hmmm! I will search for a good phone and tell you. Don’t buy just like that. I will tell which one to buy. ok?” – Ram

“Done” – Sandhya

“By the way! They are planning to move me to Hyderabad from here. I might get transferred anytime.” – Ram said fearing she might get upset

“What?!!!” – Sandhya was shocked

“Don’t go away from me na…Please” – Sandhya’s tone was dull at once.

“I know you. You will become upset, you will cry. Big drama will start” – Ram frowned

“Big drama?” – Sandhya asked angrily

“Then what?!!! You always want me to be with you” – Ram said with slight frustration. Though deep in his heart, even he can’t stay away from his Sandhya for a long time.

“Really you are going away from here?” – Sandhya kept her face like a puppy

“Talks are going! Even if they want, I wont. Enough? Happy?” – he looked at her and she smiled showing all her teeth.

“When shall we marry?” – Sandhya winked at him.

“Marry? Why should we?” – Ram asked seriously

“you idiot” – Sandhya was about to hit him and Ram ran away.

“Very soon!!! Yesterday told my parents about us. Wedding bells are on the way” – he said as he ran… He stopped at a distance and smiled at Sandhya

“What?!!! You told them? Wedding bells for us?!!!” – Sandhya stood still with surprise

Last edited: Jun 21, 2017
  7. ammusatheesh

ammusatheesh Gold IL'ite

Very nice...all happy happy things in the mrng :) :) :)

IniyaaSri likes this.
  8. IniyaaSri

Thanks Ammu dear :blush:
    Have a good day:blush::blush:

ammusatheesh likes this.
  9. peddadas

peddadas Platinum IL'ite

oh thats cool..
    --PS

IniyaaSri likes this.
  10. IniyaaSri