1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Love You To The Moon & The Back - A Bunch Of Love

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by IniyaaSri, May 22, 2017.

1. IniyaaSri

IniyaaSri IL Hall of Fame

Episode 21:

“Hello Khaveer! Am Amar” – Amar introduced himself

Both asked each other about their profession and both were surprised to know that they both belong to the same organisation but worked in different work locations. And also they came to know that their fiancees are also working in the same organisation.

“So! Nice meeting you buddy!” – Khaveer smiled

“Yeah! Same here” – Amar

“By the way do we have any more surprises? May be both our girls are friends? “– Amar laughed at Khaveer

“May be! Who knows?!!! What is your fiancée’s name?” – Khaveer

“Lekha!” – Amar smiled saying the name

“What?!!!!!” – Khaveer exclaimed and took his phone.

“What?!! Are they both really friends?” – Amar exclaimed

“Yeah! See this pic. She is Rathna.” – Khaveer showed him a photo

“Hey! Rathna! I know her. Just pinged her yesterday” – Amar laughed

“Wow!!! Pretty interesting!” – Khaveer got excited

“By the way I did not reveal that am waiting for Lekha. I want it to be a surprise” – Amar

“Same here! Even Rathna doesn’t know” – Khaveer smiled.

“Super” – Amar patted Khaveer’s shoulder.

As both were talking, there came two beautiful teenage girls looking here and there.

May be they are searching for something! – Amar thought and stood quiet.

Khaveer at once went to them and asked “Are you girls looking for any address? You need any help?”

“Yes!! Can you please help us?” – saying this one among those good looking girl showed him the address.

“Its just a 10 min walk. Its in the same road. Just walk ahead for few minutes. Your destination will be on your right” – Khaveer smiled at them.

“Oh! Thank you so much” – the girls said

“Not a problem. Guys will be waiting everywhere to help good looking girls like you.I dint do any big deed” – Khaveer smiled

Before Amar could hear what the conversation was, Amar got a call and he kept talking on the phone for next five minutes. After 5 minutes, when he hung the call, he saw those two girls passing by and one said

"He talks very nicely na...Nice humour as well. I like that guy" And the other girl replied “Hey! He is very smart! For sure he would have got committed with a girl by now. So don’t waste time”

Amar was wondering "Oh Man!!! Just 5 minutes he spoke and the girl is saying she got impressed?"

Khaveer was texting to someone very seriously.

Amar looked at Khaveer and thought! He is not even looking handsome…not stylish…Guess he talks so well. That’s why the girls should have got impressed. He seems to be very social as well.

“What! Why are you looking at me like this?” – Khaveer laughed

“You know what that girl said? Seems she likes you” – Amar winked at Khaveer

“Oh my God! If Rathna comes to know! She will kick me hard” – Khaveer

“Ha Ha Ha” – Amar

“Don’t laugh! This is the problem between us! I am very social. There is no gender difference for me. And my nature is I talk in a humorous way and sometimes some girls get attracted. And when Rathna comes to know that, that’s it. I am done for the next 3 days.” – Khaveer said with a laugh.

“AAah!!! I see” – Amar

“Yeah buddy! So don’t tell her. I will definetly tell her. But not today. I don’t want to spoil the good mood now” – Khaveer

“Sure” – Amar smiled and kept quiet.

"You look stunningly handsome! For sure you would have got many proposals" - Khaveer pulled his legs

"Ha Ha Ha" - Amar laughed

"I think I am right" - Khaveer winked

'Not really! I hear the conversation whenever girls pass aside. Few in my office, keep seeing me often. I heard they like me and all. But I ignore! Moreovee am not social like you" - Amar smiled

"Hmmm!!! Everyone is different" - Khaveer smiled

"Yes!" - Amar agreed.

“The girls are coming down. Be ready. Just now got message” – Khaveer said to Amar

“Oh!!! Thanks” – Amar smiled.

Lekha and Rathna got into the lift. And Rathna was very much excited about the surprise for Lekha. She was thinking Lekha is going to be very happy seeing her Amar. So Rathna kept smiling for no reason.

“Why are you smiling at me?” – Lekha was puzzled

“Just like that” – Rathna showed her teeth

“My dear Rathna!!! Am Lekha! Not your Khaveer” – Lekha winked

“Ha Ha Ha!! I see” – Rathna

Lekha was wearing a baby pink cotton salwar. Her hair was tied into a short single braid. A small half ring on her ears and a small bindi. She was looking cute even after a tiring day.

And Rathna was wearing a white ankle pant and a plain black top. Her hair was tied to a high ponytail and her eyes were kohled deeply as usual. Both girls did not know that their guys are waiting for them to surprise.

As both walked towards the main gate, Amar at once stood behind Khaveer and Khaveer laughed.

“Rathnaaa!!! Look there” – Lekha said in a happy voice.

“Hey Khaveer!!! When did you come?” – Rathna was excited seeing him.

“So this is why you kept smiling in the lift thinking about Khaveer?!!!” – Lekha pulled her legs

“But why did you smile at me?” – Lekha questioned again.

“She smiled at you because am here” – Amar peeped from Khaveer’s shoulders and smiled at Lekha and Lekha stood as such with surprise.

She did not know what to do or what to talk. She became nervous at once.

“When did you come?” – Lekha asked with surprise and all three laughed at her and Lekha blushed.

“Oh my God! All my colleagues will see! They will tease me. Why did you come” – Lekha asked softly

“See guys!! This is my condition! Poor me” – Amar kept a sad face.

Rathna and Khaveer laughed at him.

“By the way girls!!! We both got introduced to each other and no need of any formal introduction” – Khaveer said with a wide smile.

“I see” – Rathna raised her eyebrows

“Fine! Lets not waste our time. Let the new birds get some privacy. What say Rathna?” – Khaveer looked at Rathna

“Of course! Of course! We will move” – Rathna patted Lekha’s shoulders

“Yeah yeah” – saying this Amar rubbed his cheek looking at Lekha and Lekha was rolling her eyes as she blushed since Rathna was looking at them.

“Come on! Lets go. Lets have some ‘ginger tea’ – saying this Khaveer pulled Rathna’s hands.

“ginger tea?” – Amar and Lekha chorused.

“Yeah! Rathna likes it very much you see” – Khaveer winked at Rathna and Rathna was becoming restless.

“Idiot! Come lets go” – saying this Rathna started walking and waved hands to Amar and Lekha.

“So madam?!!! Totally surprised?” – Amar smiled at Lekha and Lekha blushed with a wide smile

“Come. Sit” – saying this Amar sat on his bike.

Lekha sat behind him.

“You can hold me! And the world won’t abuse you for touching me.” – Amar said looking at the bike mirror and Lekha smiled at him.

She slowly took her hands to his shoulders and balanced herself. Now her palm was on his shoulders and Lekha was feeling many things. She was feeling happy, nervous, and something beyond. But she was enjoying.

Amar’s long-time dream. To ride bike with a girl of his choice. That is happening and he was driving with all smiles. Both were enjoying their first drive and both were on cloud nine.

Lekha kept seeing the mirror and Amar kept catching her in the mirror. It was a good game between them and both enjoyed that.
    After few minutes, Amar stopped his bike near the beach. The beach was less crowded as it was a weekday.

It was 7 o clock and the beach was calm. Both got down from the bike and started walking on the sand. There was a slight gap between them and both left it as such. Amar stayed away from her as he promised that he won’t touch her without her permission. And Lekha was smiling thinking of that. Both liked that way and every step of their walk was tickling them.

After sometime, both sat for a while and kept looking at that giant water body. Amar slowly looked at Lekha’s face and smiled. And Lekha blushed without smiling back. Amar liked that feeling. Amar liked Lekha being that way. Quiet, Shy, soft….He liked everything about her.

Lekha pretended to watch the waves and Amar once again looked at her face. Lekha slowly looked at him and at once Amar rubbed his cheeks again. Lekha jerked and slowly moved away from him fearing he might kiss her again. Seeing that Amar laughed out and Lekha was caught in embarrassment.

“Ha Ha Ha!!! Still scared of me?” – Amar laughed and Lekha smiled softly without looking at him.

“No worries! I wont touch you till marriage. Happy?” – Amar said happily and looked at the waves.

After a second, Lekha slowly moved near him and held his hands tightly. Amar was surprised to see her holding his hands. Both kept looking at each other and Lekha blushed again when he stared at her.

Both watched the waves happily with their hands held together.

2. ammusatheesh

ammusatheesh Gold IL'ite

Wonderful update Iniyaa dear...its a treat for us and that too on friday...:)

IniyaaSri likes this.
  3. IniyaaSri

Thanks Ammu dear! :blush:
    Happy that you enjoyed :blush:
    Happy weekend:blush::blush::blush::blush:

ammusatheesh likes this.
  4. leenam05

leenam05 Platinum IL'ite

Ini dear..... :blush::blush::kissingheart:

Sorry for my late reply. Yesterday I read your all episodes & loved them to the core. I liked the way you described Amar. I would like to know more about Janhvi too.

I hope you will fulfiil my wish. :grinning::grinning:
    waiting for the next episode.:banana:

IniyaaSri likes this.
  5. IniyaaSri

Hey Leena dear!!!!

Long time no see!!! Missed you so much!!!:kissingheart::kissingheart::kissingheart::kissingheart::kissingheart:
    You really brought a wide smile on a dull day!!!:kissingheart:
    Very happy that you read all the episodes!!! Too happy am!!
    Happy that you liked :grinning::grinning::grinning:
    And yeah! we will know about Jaanvi too!!!
    I wont be leaving her alone:tonguewink: Second half of the story will be mostly based on her.
    Am so so happy seeing your comment:kissingheart::kissingheart::kissingheart::kissingheart:
    Love youuuuuuu!!! hugs to you:kissingheart::kissingheart::kissingheart:

6. peddadas

peddadas Platinum IL'ite

arre waah .. Such a nice episode .. How romantic!! Very good going..
    Have a good weekend !

--PS

IniyaaSri likes this.
  7. IniyaaSri

Thanks dear :blush:
    Very happy that you liked:blush:
    Happy weekend to you too:grinning:

8. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

Hi IniyaaSri,

Seeing you after a long time. Congratulations, your story has been nominated for the FP by Gauri. I am grateful to her for that. I enjoyed reading all the episodes so far in one go. Waiting to read the further episodes too.

Lata6 and IniyaaSri like this.
  9. dhanalakshmidev

dhanalakshmidev Senior IL'ite

Dear iniyaa
    Such an interesting story...A perfect writer knows how to present twist and turns .On that way the episides becomes very interesting...
    On the whole ur story narration is somewhat extraordinary.Keep it up!!!

IniyaaSri likes this.
  10. Lata6

Lata6 Gold IL'ite

Congrats Iniya! Last episode was a good one !

IniyaaSri likes this.