1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Love You To The Moon & The Back - A Bunch Of Love

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by IniyaaSri, May 22, 2017.

1. IniyaaSri

IniyaaSri IL Hall of Fame

Thanks for your kind words Archana dear:blush::blush::blush:
    Makes me feel positive amidst the dull story section!
    Thanks once again dear.
    Have a pleasant day ahead! Stay blessed:blush:

dhanalakshmidev likes this.
  2. blackbeauty84

blackbeauty84 IL Hall of Fame

Good going Iniyaa.I hope Jaanvi too feels the bliss of love n this story. Why leave her behind?

IniyaaSri and dhanalakshmidev like this.
  3. IniyaaSri

Thanks dear :blush:
    May be she will encounter love :tonguewink:

4. IniyaaSri

Episode 20:

Lekha was already tired for the day and she was walking towards her home. She opened the main gate and walked towards the main door.

Her mom was in the kitchen as she entered the house .

“Maa..strong coffee” – Lekha said as she sat on the sofa exhausted

“Such a tiring day!” – she murmured

Her mom served her a fresh filter coffee. Lekha was feeling energised to smell that coffee.

She washed her face and at once tasted that coffee.

She was done with the coffee and she kept her coffee cup beside her.

“Lekha! Bring that coffee cup to kitchen. Cant you see am washing the vessels? Bring that here” – her mom peeped out from the kitchen.

“Maa…please. Come and take it. Am very tired. Totally exhausted”- Lekha said as she lied on the sofa as such.

“Going to kick you wait” – her mom said as she came out of the kitchen to take that coffee cup.

Lekha’s phone rang and it was Amar.

At once she jumped from sofa and ran to her room swiftly taking her mobile phone.

As she climbed the steps, she said “Helloo….” With smiles all over her face.

Lekha’s mom kept looking at her. Surprise in her eyes, smile in her lips and little anger on face seeing Lekha.

Which mom doesn’t like her daughter being happy with her life partner. She was feeling contended that Lekha is in love with Amar and vice versa.

She did not know whether both of them meet each other unofficially. Lekha did not tell anything and her parents did not ask anything on that.

“What are you doing” – Amar asked with a smile.

“Just had coffee! Mom prepares nice filter coffees” – Lekha

“I see!!! Your dad is lucky then” – Amar

“Yeah! He is. She is such a wonderful cook” – Lekha

“Oh! What about your dad’s daughter?” – Amar

Lekha smiles at once

“Come on tell me! Your dad is lucky! Am I Lucky? Do you know cooking?” – Amar

“No” – Lekha smiled

“Really?!!” – Amar

“Yes!” – Lekha

“Not a problem! Come here! My mom will teach you. And you learn slowly. No issues” – Amar

“Done” – Lekha smiles again.

“Hey shall we meet?” – Amar

“What?!!!!” – Lekha’s jerked

“What? I just asked shall we meet. We are going to get married. Remember madam?” – Amar

Actually Lekha was feeling quite nervous to meet him and she tried all ways to avoid meeting him other than if it is in her house. But he wanted to meet her somewhere else.

“Fine! Let’s meet when you are fine with that” – Amar ended that topic.

“Uff” – Lekha relieved.

“Ok. Good night! Sleep well” – Amar

“Good night” – Lekha hung the call smiling and she climbed down to have her dinner.

Amar was hitting his forehead with his phone slightly. “What to do with this girl?” very naïve huh? . He lied on his bed as such with both his hands spread aside.

“My beautiful angel! Still you are not comfortable with me?!!! No use in talking these many days?!! Still nervous…still shy!!! Oh God! What am I going to do with you after marriage?”

“I decided! Tomorrow am meeting you! No way I will change my plan. Tomorrow am going to wait for you outside the office. The moment you come out, you will be spell bound to see me. All your friends will tease you. And that will turn out to be a wonderful moment you see”

Amar said to himself and he made his plan to meet her.

“She might get doubt if I ask her when she will be coming out of office. I need someone else to give me information on that!!”
    saying this he searched for Rathna’s profile from Facebook. Lekha’s friends were already in his list by then.

“Hi! I need your help” – Amar

“Hey!! Hi! Sure! Tell me!” – Rathna responded at once.

“Tomorrow am planning to surprise her by coming to office. Just tell me at what time she will be coming out. Is that ok?” - Amar

“Of course!!! Ha ha ha! So first meeting huh? ; ) I will help you. Don’t worry. Mostly around 6 . anyway will tell you an hour before checking the status tomorrow.” – Rathna replied with excitement.

“Ok then! Thank you so much : )” – Amar replied and they shared their mobile numbers.

Rathna logged out of her facebook and her phone beeps.

“Darling!!! Ummmmah!!! – Khaveer’s text

Rathna replies back with lots of kisses and Khaveer smiles.

“Hey are you still waiting for that ‘missed’ kiss the other day?” – Khaveer started

“Which one? I don’t remember any” – Rathna pretended

“Don’t remember that ginger tea? ; )” – Khaveer

“Idiot : )” Rathna sends blushing smiley keeping her palm on her face.

“I know! You are waiting for that kiss” – Khaveer

“Idiot! Love you so much!!! With all my heart!!!” – Rathna sent seriously

“: ) : ) : )” – Khaveer

They texts continued and Rathna slept off without even knowing.

It was lunch break and the girls were sitting in the cafeteria with their lunch boxes.

“Hey Sandhya! Did you give your halwa to him yesterday?” – Lekha started

Before Sandhya replied, Jaanvi came in and said “Full of romance yesterday?” She winked at Sandhya

“you idiot! Nothing of that sort. We went to five start hotel and” before she continued again Jaanvi started

“Went to 5 start hotel andddddd……..” she pinched Sandhya

“Oh God! You girl” – Sandhya gave a knock on her head and continued

“He has arranged for a roof top candle light dinner”.

“Heyyyyy!!! That’s mind blowing” – Rathna exclaimed

“By the way girls! Lets eat soon. I have lots of work. Have to wind up everything by 5.30” – Lekha

“Oh!! So when will you start from office then?” – Rathna tried to sound casual.

“Usual timing only. Around 6. Why? You will be coming with us only na?” – Lekha

“Yeah yeah! I just asked.” – Rathna covered up well and opened her lunch box.

“Sandhya! I prepared potatoes today. You like right? Take it” – Rathna looked at Sandhya

“Yuck! I like only deep fried potatoes! Not mashed ones” – Sandhya

“These deep fried are not good for health. You better stop eating that often” – Rathna said seriously

“You are the encyclopaedia you know. You will have all details about anything and everything” – Sandhya frowned

“Hey am serious! You are not knowing how important it is to eat healthy” – Rathna

“But I am liking deep fried snacks, pasteries, junk foods. What to do” – Sandhya sounded helpless

“Change your habit na..!!! White sugars are highly dangerous for us. Atleast try doing physical acitivity na” – Rathna

“Oh God! Rathna please stop” – Sandhya laughed

“Idiot. Your wish” - Rathna said as she emptied half of her lunch box.

“Girls. Can you empty my box. Too much quantity today” – Jaanvi looked at everyone

“Oh God! Look how thin you are and you wont be eating anything. Everyday we are eating your lunch” – Lekha said as she took Jaanvi’s box.

The lunch break came to end with Rathna’s lecture on diet, exercise, spiritual, health and many such topics. Lekha was a silent listener. Jaanvi seconded whatever Rathna said about health and Sandhya was the scapegoat who couldn’t follow anything.

It was 5.30 and Lekha has completed all her important works. Amar was already waiting for Lekha. He made sure he doesn’t miss her. So he came as early as possible.

He took his phone and pinged Rathna

“Hi! She started?” – Amar

“Sharp 6 probably. Anyway will double check now” – Rathna

Rathna went to Lekha’s place and asked “We shall start at 6 na?”

“Yeah Rathna! Sharp 6” – Lekha said and saw Rathna texting at once.

She thought it might be for Khaveer and continued her work.

“I have loads of work today. Cant join you guys! May be I will ask Jaanvi to drop me if she also stays late” – Sandhya pinged them

Oh God! I have to go all alone today.
    – Rathna murmured and took her phone

“We will be coming out at 6.” – Rathna sent the text to Amar and Amar was excited to surprise Lekha

It was 5.45 and Amar was happily waiting for Lekha.

He was smiling thinking how will she react when she sees her.

Its going to be a nice surprise for her. – Amar appreciated himself for the plan

He got bored of his phone and kept it inside his jeans pocket. He was looking stunningly handsome with his red t shirt on his light blue jean.

He looked around and he saw a guy standing few metres away from him.

May be he is waiting for someone. He was wearing a black casual shirt and a dark blue jean.

May be his girl is working in the same office – Amar thought and did people watching.

The other guy too saw him and smiled for courtesy.

Amar smiled back and continued his people watching.

The black shirt guy got so bored of waiting that he came near Amar and asked “Hey buddy! Are you waiting for your girl?”

“Yes. Hope you are waiting for the same reason” – Amar smiled

“You are right! My girl works here. By the way! Am Khaveer” – saying this he shook hands with Amar

5. ammusatheesh

ammusatheesh Gold IL'ite

Semma...before the girls introduce them both guys got introduced...:)

IniyaaSri likes this.
  6. Lata6

Lata6 Gold IL'ite

Inniya, each and every love story is so diff and. beautiful! You are doing justice to your story.

IniyaaSri likes this.
  7. peddadas

peddadas Platinum IL'ite

hooooo...cool guys guys talking..girls girls chatting..supper !!
    --PS

IniyaaSri likes this.
  8. IniyaaSri

Yeah dear! Lets see what happens further :blush:

ammusatheesh likes this.
  9. IniyaaSri

Hey thank you so much for saying that!!! :blush::blush::blush:
    Happy am:blush:

10. IniyaaSri