1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Love You To The Moon & The Back - A Bunch Of Love

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by IniyaaSri, May 22, 2017.

1. IniyaaSri

IniyaaSri IL Hall of Fame

Hey dear!!!!

I am very very happy that I brought back all those beautiful memories:blush::blush::blush:
    Happy that you were thinking about your beautiful moments:blush::blush::blush:
    Hope you would have kept smiling to yourself just like Lekha did:wink:
    Am happy to know that your parents gave you a wonderful person to live forever.
    Its nice to have 'son' in the name of son-in-law!!!
    Just 10 days before wedding?!!!Simply mind blowing!!! Damn thrilling and exciting I guess:blush: And no matter what "Letters" can never get replaced.
    Am glad that you were able to enjoy all those sweet things in your life.

Am very happy that you shared your experiences and thoughts with me dear!
    Made my day:blush::blush::blush:
    Stay blessed:blush::blush::blush: Hugs to you:blush:
    Let me know your thoughts on future episodes too.

2. ammusatheesh

ammusatheesh Gold IL'ite

Oh no Iniyaa..dont do this for such a long time lovely couples....so sad

IniyaaSri likes this.
  3. IniyaaSri

Lets wait and watch Ammu dear:wink:

ammusatheesh likes this.
  4. aarthi28

aarthi28 Platinum IL'ite

Iniyaa u never disappointed us in your romance part. It was really good... But Why the twist. Don't separate these souls dear...... That too in love for 5 long years. .......

IniyaaSri likes this.
  5. IniyaaSri

Aarthi dear thanks for the feedback . :)
    Seems everyone doesn't want Rathna and Khaveer's relationship to break.
    But anyway! Let's see ;)

6. peddadas

peddadas Platinum IL'ite

Oh no..then there will be no turst or no love if they break up after 5 years of relationship...I hope that breakup is a temporary one.

Too romantic...

--PS

IniyaaSri likes this.
  7. IniyaaSri

Well said! :smile: But anyway life has its own way!
    Lets see dear.
    Hope you enjoyed :blush:

8. IniyaaSri

Episode 16:

Rathna reached home and pressed the calling bell.

After few seconds her mom opened the door.

“Got wet?” – Rathna’ s mom

“Yeah ma. Let me get dried.” – saying this Rathna went to her room.

“Yeah. Come soon. We will dine. It’s already late” – saying this her mom went inside the kitchen.

Rathna’s mom got used to the loneliness that her husband gave her. Rathna’s dad is a busy businessman whose only preference was his business. He visits them when he gets time and Rathna’s mom got used to that.

Rathna was not ok with her dad’s attitude towards the family. It remains a scar in her heart that she has not even visited a temple along with her mom and dad.

When she sees people who live with their family, her sorrows kept poking her every now and then.

Khaveer was the only one who spent all his time for her whenever she was upset or dull.

Khaveer was not like her dad. He always wanted to be with her every minute to see if she is ok or not. It was Khaveer’s care which impressed Rathna a lot. And that’s why their friendship blossomed to love. And they enjoyed every intimate moment they had when they met each other.

Rathna was done with her dinner with mom and went to her bed.

She kept rewinding that kiss moment for more than 100 times. She liked it more when Khaveer said “This is our limit dear” . She always liked he being in the limit. Though they knew each other for years, Khaveer was always same with her. Took good care of her, loved her deeply, made her laugh with all his humorous talks, and spent his time with her. Khaveer was just a perfect husband. He was very much attached to his mom as well. For which Rathna loved him even more. Khaveer never made her to feel lonely any time. Moreover both loved spending time with each other.

Their love life was just perfect. May be a fairy tale? Where a guy just takes care of his girl keeping her in his palms safely. Everything was perfect when it came to Rathna and Khaveer. There shouldn’t be much problem with their parents too. Probably there won’t be any big hurdle for their marriage. Everything was smooth and perfect.

Rathna once again visualized that deep kiss and kept smiling. Her mind took her to many romantic dreams with Khaveer and she slept to see still more in her dreams.

It was morning 9 when Jaanvi swiped her card in office.

“Good morning Jaanu” – Rathna wished her and Lekha joined her too.

“Jaanu?!!! Call me Rose”- Jaanvi said as she placed her lunch bag near her monitor.

“What?” – Lekha looked puzzled

“After a long time, yesterday saw Titanic again! I loved the heroine!!! What a beauty!!! So from now am Rose! Everyone should call me Rose. Got it girls?” – Jaanvi said seriously and Rathna kept her palm on her head and said “Started again!!!?

Jaanvi gave her that so called cool look.

Lekha just kept smiling seeing Jaanvi. Her loose jeans on her skinny body. Her white peppy t shirt. Her short curly hair. Everything was looking cute.

“Hey rose! Have you done with yesterday’s presentation?” – Lekha asked at Jaanvi.

And Jaanvi was on cloud nine.

“You called me as Rose?! Really?” – Jaanvi asked with a happy face.

“Yes” – Lekha winked at her.

“Though she is not as beautiful as me, I took her name. Lucky she is” – Jaanvi said and winked and the girls laughed at her.

Everyone knows deep inside, Jaanvi is feeling inferior about herself and she is trying all the funny ways to keep herself happy. So whenever she watches movies, she will keep pestering her friends to address her by the heroine’s name and everyone did it happily for her.

Slowly everyone in the office will be aware of the new name and everyone starts calling her by the new name. Not because she is externally beautiful but for her internal beauty. Everyone loved Jaanvi. Her humorous talks, her ability to take everything as fun even if someone teases her in a mean way. She was the one who stood for anyone who is in trouble. When other girls hesitated, it will be Jaanvi who will be ready to help anyone and everyone.

When someone is in trouble and needs help, Lekha hesitates because of her subtle nature. Rathna gives a second thought before she helps, and Sandhya is scared to help fearing she might get into trouble. But Jaanvi will always be ready to help anyone in anyway. There were no second thoughts for her. Everyone liked her for being such a lovely soul. The girls, guys, higher officials, everyone liked Jaanvi for her nature.

Jaanvi was a live example that beauty is not at all a factor to win hearts. But ironically she was never satisfied with her appearance.

The girls tried their best to remove that inferior feeling away from her but Jaanvi couldn’t. She deeply believed beautiful appearance is always superior.

The day was as usual and there was nothing much.

It was night 8.30 and Lekha’s mobile rang displaying “Amar”

Lekha attended the call at once with a broad smile and said “Hello”

“My dear! What are you doing” – Amar’s manly voice was getting into Lekha’s ears…from there to her brain and from there to her heart and because of which it beat fast.

“I just had my dinner and came. You? “– Lekha asked softly

“Waiting to have an awesome time with you” – Amar smiled slightly and Lekha could hear his breath oozing through the phone.

She felt as if it was only his voice that is filled all over the world. The world? may be 'her' world. She felt each and every part of the world is drenched with his manly voice. She couldn't think or hear anything other than that.
    Just Amar....Just his voice...His manly voice...

“Oh…” – She smiled quietly thinking “Even me…Want to have a good time with you…Longing for such night talks with you”

“So where are you? In your room?” – Amar

“Yeah. Lying on bed. You?” – Lekha

"Lying beside you." - Amar said in a naughty tone and Lekha was smiling secretly. She admired him when he said that. But just said

"You are not here." - Lekha said with a tiny smile.

"Yeah! Am not on bed beside you." - Amar

"Then?" - Lekha liked the way the conversation was going. She enjoyed his every word.

"Am inside your heart. Check. You will know." - Amar

"I see..." - Again Lekha smiled admiring him.

"Come on! check and tell me now" - Amar pushed her

"Enough enough. Tell me where are you now" - Lekha

“Me standing on terrace under the moon light” – Amar

Lekha at once imagined and wished to be in that same terrace with him.

“Wow! That’s nice” – Lekha

“You don’t talk much?” – Amar

“No. That’s not my nature” – Lekha

“Hmm…I think I like you being this way” – Amar smiled

“I really don’t know what to talk as of now…But am happy and excited to be with you on phone” – Amar said with excitement and Lekha blushed.

“Blushing secretly?” – Amar

“No no” – Lekha

“Ha Ha! I saw that live on the other day. Don’t try to cheat me”- Amar said and Lekha smiled secretly.

"Shall we try something now?" - Amar sounded excited

"Tell me" -Lekha

"For next one minute. Lets just keep quiet without talking anything. Just the feel. The feel that we are sitting next to each other quietly. We will imagine this way. Ok? Try and see. It will feel good." -Amar

"Ok. As you say" - Lekha

Both were quiet. Both just heard the breathing sound of the other over phone and there was nothing. At the same time it was something. Your love is on the other side. Listening to your every move. But silence. Both carefully listening to the other.

As Amar said that moment was magical. It was beyond explanation. For some, it might sound silly or boring. But for the new love birds, it was magical. Both kept smiling on phone knowing how the other will be smiling on the opposite end. Lekha kept smiling imagining what Amar will be thinking about her and he was imagining how his beautiful Lekha will be smiling thinking about him. Both kept smiling for no reason. But there was a strong reason and it cannot be explained. It was purely happiness. Not just happiness. something else....yes it was something which was beyond words.

Both continued to be quiet and kept smiling listening to the thin sound of their loved one's breath. It was such a tickling sensation. Amar and Lekha were getting into new phase of their love. And the beginning of it was simply divine. That is the word which could be suitable.

Amar and Lekha continued to smile and after one minute Amar started "My darling Lekha........."

And Lekha replied "hmmmmm" while her lips were soaked with smiles. She was feeling happy for no reason at all. She loved her name more whenever Amar's lips said that.

It was a beautiful moment for both of them and both felt lucky to have each other in their life.

Lekha suddenly got reminded about that dowry mess and thinks to start the topic.

Shall I start that now or not? Everything is going well. Should I talk that now or some other day?

She was in a dilemma. She is thinking whether she should spoil this happiness or not. She liked that moment so much.

Shall I better ask him now itself? Should I spoil the happiness? Lekha was thinking hard.

Last edited: Jun 9, 2017
    Sweetynila, Arunarc, Deepu04 and 3 others like this.
  9. dhanalakshmidev

dhanalakshmidev Senior IL'ite

Wow!!! Good flow of writing....keep writing dear iniyaa...

IniyaaSri likes this.
  10. IniyaaSri

Thanks Archana dear!:blush:
    Have a great weekend:blush: