1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Love You To The Moon & The Back - A Bunch Of Love

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by IniyaaSri, May 22, 2017.

1. IniyaaSri

IniyaaSri IL Hall of Fame

Episode 105:

“Maaa…..baby girl for Jaanvi…” – Sandhya said to her mom who has come to visit her daughter.

“She already had enough…Seems her problems will be never ending…” – Sandhya’s mom said in a pathetic tone.

“Ma….What if it’s a girl or boy” – Sandhya asked in an irritated tone.

“You wont know….every day, every moment we have to keep watching a girl baby. That too these days things are worse than those days. Puberty, periods pain, marriage, dowry, pregnancy, labor pain, taking care of kids…much more are there….” – Sandhya’s mom said as she washed the vessels and Sandhya couldn’t talk back.

“You saw your cousin’s daughter na?!!! Saw in the puberty function na….How worried your cousin was….Here after she has to keep an eye on her daughter. That too God!!! Terrible things are happening these days.” Sandhya's mom said and Sandhya took her phone.

“It would have been nice if she had a baby boy na….She could have had some freedom” – Sandhya sent to Rathna.

“Are you mad?!!! Do you ever belong to this age?” – Rathna

“Hey even I was arguing like you with my mom….But the things she told about being a women….Now I feel its really tough Rathna…That many problems” – Sandhya sent

“Tell me one thing! Has anyone’s problem got solved because they ran away from their problem?” – Rathna

“No…That wont be a permanent solution” – Sandhya

“That’s what!!! No use in running away forever!!! Only if we face we will know that the problems are too tiny. Everything just needs the right way to handle!!!” – Rathna

“Hmmmm….” – Sandhya

“Am actually happy that Jaanvi gave birth to a girl! Jaanvi will always have a friend forever, a shoulder to share, a soul who could understand a woman’s feelings. Whether we are there with her or not she will always have her daughter to share things” – Rathna

“Hmmmmm a different perspective” – Sandhya

“She should bring her baby in such a way that the girl becomes stronger and stronger no matter how much dirt the society throws on her!!! She should wipe away everything and stand tall…No use in running away from the society” – Rathna

“But Rathna! Even you know….Days are bad…Not like before…Too many terrible news we hear every day…..Even am scared about it. It is not easy to bring up a girl” – Sandhya

“I really don’t understand! Everyone are worried about bringing up a girl….What is the worst thing that you guys are worried about…The physical assault right?!!! Make her strong! Make her kick the evil. After all everything lies in the way we think!!! Unless and until the soul is pure and sacred, no assault or shame can touch a girl” – Rathna

“Its good to hear Rathna! You are saying even if a girl is assaulted sexually, finally it is in the way we think! But how many will think like you?!!! Just because you think this way it doesn’t mean the whole world will think like that na…As days pass, humanity is fading away gradually.” – Sandhya

“Really?! Tell me one thing! You use to travel in train everyday na…Just imagine you are sitting in train. All of a sudden a lady who is sitting opposite to you is feeling giddy and she faints. She is falling down from her seat. What will you do….” – Rathna

“No need to imagine. It happened already.” – Sandhya

“Good then. Tell me what you did” – Rathna

“She was about to fall down from her seat and I held her hands before she fell. A lady beside her held her body to prevent her from falling down. Another lady patted her cheeks gently and I took the water bottle from my handbag at once. Someone got the water bottle from my hand and sprinkled water on her face. She opened her eyes slowly” – Sandhya

“These many people are there with humanity and you are saying days are going bad” – Rathna

“But Rathna….Still…” – Sandhya

“Trust me. The world will always have good people and bad people! People with humanity will exist even after years!!! So everything is just going in a good pace. : )” – Rathna smiled

“I would name you as encyclopaedia!!! You will have answers for everything” – Sandhya laughed

“Lol! You idiot! Fine lets catch up later. Got some work” – Rathna

“Done! Bye!” – Sandhya

That was a Friday evening and Rathna has invited few of her colleagues to home.

“Aunty! Few of my colleagues will be coming home!” – Rathna said to her mother in law.

“Oh ok dear!!! I will prepared snacks for them! Bajji is ok?!” – Her mother in law

“No no! Its ok aunty! You need not strain! You already have knee pain! I will buy something from shop” – Rathna

“Its ok dear! I will prepare for them! I will prepare Bajjis, and vadai. Ok?” – Her mother in law smiled at her.

“No aunty! I really don’t want you to strain” – Rathna

“No problem at all! You go and refresh!” – Her mother in law entered the kitchen

In few minutes, 4 girls reached Rathna’s house.

“Hey girls….Please come” – Rathna smiled at them and her mother in law greeted everyone with a big smile.

“Rathna you sit with them! I will prepare the snacks” – her mother in law went inside the kitchen.

The girls stared talking and Rathna showed them their big house.

Delicious hot bajjis were served to the guest in few minutes.

“Rathna dear!!! You too eat along with them” – Rathna’s mother in law smiled

“Ok aunty” – Rathna smiled and had her first bite.

“Hey your mother in law is really awesome!!! Preparing snacks for daughter in law’s friends and all!!! Chanceless!!! She is good” – a girl started and Rathna smiled.

“Here are your next set of bajjis” – her mother in law served the girls with a happy smile.

“Aunty awesome bajjis” – a girl said and Rathna’s mother in law was on cloud nine.

They heard the calling bell and Rathna was about to check the door.

“No no! You talk with your friends! I will check. I guess it should be courier” – Rathna’s mother in law.

When she came back after getting the courier, “aunty you are really sweet!!! Nice mother in law” – a girl said and Rathna controlled her laughter.

“Ha Ha! Nothing of that sort” – Rathna’s mother in law blushed.

“Hey Rathna! Shall we swap our mother in laws?” – A girl laughed.

“Seriously Rathna!!! You mother in law does all the work, she is open minded, friendly, jovial. But my mother in law….All the work has to be done by me…She doesnt even send me to my mother’s place” – a girl said and Rathna kept quiet.

“my mother in law is worse than yours girl. She does all the household chores, doesn’t interfere in my things but she keeps complaining about me to my husband!!! She thinks I don’t know! “ – a girl said and Rathna looked at her mother in law’s face at once.

There was a mild storm on her face. She kept quiet.

“Seriously yaar!!! These secret complaints are such a big headache!!! I always feel a tight slap is better than a fake hug. What is the use of doing all household works when she doenst want her son and daughter in law to be happy?!! Tell girls!! Me and husband had hundreds of fights just because of her secret complaints you know!!! ” – the girl continued and Rathna felt like dancing.

“Aunty….come and sit with us na…” the girls called.

“No no!!! you guys carry on!!! I have some work” – Rathna’s mother in law stood in the kitchen pretending to clean the vessels.

In few hours they left and Rathna was feeling happy for no reason. She loved that look on her mother in law’s face. How many fights you would have brought between me and Khaveer....

Heard how that girl scolded her mother in law na? That will go to you as well.

Rathna chuckled secretly and went inside her room. She felt like dancing for no reason.

“Rathna….what are you doing?!!! Is this what you want to spend your time on?!! Is this really worth enough?” – her inner voice popped.

“A filthy greedy thirst” – Rathna replied back with hesitation

“Your thirst got quenched na….Forget this!!! If you get involved in such things, you will never make peace. Just drown yourself in something that will make you forget all these things” – her inner voice ordered and Rathna obeyed at once.

Sandhya: Hey Jaanvi!!! What’s the baby doing?!!! He came?

Jaanvi: She is sleeping Sandy! He came yesterday…

Rathna: He came after 15 days to see his own daughter?

Jaanvi: Hmmm

Sandhya: So what name have you decided?!

Jaanvi: Malar (meaning flower)

Sandhya: wow

Rathna: Lovely name Jaanvi

Jaanvi: Yeah…liked it. I wish her to be smiling just like a flower. That’s the sole reason.

Rathna: Nice!

Sandhya: I thought you will come up with so called modern names. People are turning the internet upside down in search of unique modern names and you ended up with a simple common name?

Rathna: Yeah! Even I thought that Jaanvi will do her search to find a special name.

Jaanvi: Ha Ha!!! Don’t know! I liked this name. This name will remain unique in future since many are loving modern names these days!

Sandhya: lol! That’s right though!

Rathna: And btw Lekha!!! You are doing too much these days!!! No messages, no phone calls, nothing?!! Just like that vanished?!!! We are your friends! Do you remember? Too busy even to send a good morning wish?

Rathna’s anger came out after being stored for several days!

Sandhya and Jaanvi remained quiet as they didn’t expect Rathna to be this rude to Lekha.

Last edited: Oct 31, 2017
    Sweetynila, Arunarc, periamma and 3 others like this.
  2. IniyaaSri

Lol!!! Ha Ha Ha!!! Already story is running for 6 months without break....so didn't want to run 9 more months :lol::lol::lol:

Have posted today's part dear!

Lata6 likes this.
  3. IniyaaSri

Yeah!!! Thats right! But Venkatesh seems to be a person with whom living is impossible!
    So no use in making him realize Jaanvi's potential anymore.
    Anyway! Lets see if Jaanvi's faint ray of hope comes true or not!
    And yeah as Rathna thinks some people never change and its not wise to fight or change that person!
    Lets see what happens further!
    Have posted today's part dear!
    And thank you so much for your love and support!!! :blush::blush::blush:

4. IniyaaSri

Such a lovely feedback with details...Made me too happy...
    And right! Too happy that you were able to understand Jaanvi's way of thinking!
    Lets see whether Jaanvi's 'faint ray of hope' on Venkatesh turns out to be positive or not.
    Also lets wait to see what Mr.Prabhu is waiting to do in Jaanvi's life.

Happiness beyond words!!! Each and every character being analysed and understood.
    Regarding Lekha, I feel you are reading my mind!!! Because I was penning about the same!
    You will get the answers in next episode dear!
    Have posted today's part!!!
    Thank you so much for encouraging me always!!! That means so much to me!!! :blush::blush::blush:

Sofea likes this.
  5. ammusatheesh

ammusatheesh Gold IL'ite

Wow lovely and loved Rathna's character and her view :)
    Happy for Jaanvi and Malar :)

IniyaaSri likes this.
  6. anupama1

anupama1 Platinum IL'ite

Hope Jaanvi's mother will take care of the child when she resumes work ( the story is so realistic, can't stop from thinking along the lines of real life)

Sandhya's mother has reflected the concern about girl child in present days but Ratna has put up a good defence. I remember having read somewhere about raksha bandhan that why should a brother protect his sister? Instead he should train her to defend herself.
    It's such a pleasure to read your stories, the readers feel connected with the characters.:clap2:

IniyaaSri and aarthi28 like this.
  7. IniyaaSri

Sorry ladies! Couldn't write today.
    Will try to post the next episode by tomorrow evening (IST).
    Else next post will be on Monday.
    Sorry once again!
    Not in a suitable state of mind to write an episode.
    Held up with few things.
    Good day!

Lata6 and Preetii like this.
  8. creativemumma

creativemumma Gold IL'ite

9. aarthi28

aarthi28 Platinum IL'ite

It
    It's ok dear:sleeping1::sleeping1:

IniyaaSri likes this.
  10. Lata6

Lata6 Gold IL'ite