1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Love You To The Moon & The Back - A Bunch Of Love

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by IniyaaSri, May 22, 2017.

1. buddingleader

buddingleader Silver IL'ite

Hello Iniya!!!

I have been a silent reader of your story. You are one amazing writer. You have portrayed the life of these girls very well. It's been quite practical too. Hoping for a happy ending!!

Keep up the good work :)

IniyaaSri likes this.
  2. IniyaaSri

IniyaaSri IL Hall of Fame

May be today evening dear!

Lata6 likes this.
  3. IniyaaSri

Hi!!!

Thank you so much for those kind words!!! : )
    Hugs to you : )

buddingleader likes this.
  4. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hello @Preetii

This is a forum rule, whenever you write in another language, we request you to write the meaning in the bracket so it will be easier for others to read.

5. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Oh what's happening with this poor girl.....Jaanvi should abort this kid, or bad memories will never leave her to survive in peace.

IniyaaSri likes this.
  6. IniyaaSri

Episode 104:

Rathna froze in shock.

Sandhya did not know what to reply.

“Am very happy girls! This is what I wished” – Jaanvi sent.

“What?!!! I thought at least there is a faint chance that you will marry someone else!!!but now?!!! Things are getting complicated and you are very happy about it”

Rathna didn’t want to say any of the things. My best friend is pregnant... She is happily waiting for her baby…..I wont make her feel bad or upset.

“Congrats dear!!!” – Rathna sent without smiling

“Thanks Rathna!!” – Jaanvi smiled.

“Congrats Jaanvi” – Sandhya sent and Jaanvi was waiting for Lekha’s wish.

“I think Lekha will be sleeping” – Jaanvi smiled.

Rathna was very much angry…But she didn’t want to show that on Jaanvi.

Jaanvi’s parents were happy and Jaanvi was happy too.

She took her phone and dialled Venkatesh “Hello….”

“Yeah tell me” – Venkatesh

“Am pregnant!” – Jaanvi smiled expecting him to be happy.

“Oh ok” – Venkatesh hung the call and Jaanvi gasped with disappointed.

Days passed. Jaanvi was blamed by everyone. Everyone said the same “All these are common between husband and wife! Even my husband hit me, slapped me. Are not we not living happily….?!! You should adjust Jaanvi.”

Some said “You are head strong! Stubborn! That’s why you don’t want to live with him.”

All the relatives said “Don’t you see how he is begging to live with you?!! Why cant you go and live with him?!!! That too you are pregnant now!!! Your baby needs a father!! What will the society say…”

Jaanvi was sick of hearing everything….

“He is begging me to come back?!!! He is waiting to use me again…..He can never live with me….He don’t even know what is living….” – Jaanvi knew him well though it was just months. She had had enough of every torture that she received.

Even when sometimes she felt like going back to him, neither her heart nor her brain allowed her to go. The fear of tortures and beatings stopped her.

She kept her hand on her bulging tummy. I cant lose you….at any cost…. She said to herself and refrained herself from going to her husband.

Rathna lost all her hope on Jaanvi’s life. Sandhya was confused but was feeling good that atleast Jaanvi will have a hope to live. As usual Lekha didn’t share her feelings. She just stood by Jaanvi. Rathna tried her best to be nice to Jaanvi always.

Jaanvi was happier than before. Her parents took care of her. Her friends made her laugh. Her baby gave her goose bumps. But that one person couldn’t see her happy face. He pulled out all the nasty fight,phoned her, scolded her and fought with her, emotionally abused her in all the possible ways.

When she shared everything with her friends, everyone cursed him badly for abusing a pregnant women….after all his wife…

Nothing changed. Days were going. No matter what life threw on her, Jaanvi remained same. She was always the one who stood whenever someone needed a help. She was kind enough to help others, humorous enough to make her friends laugh, responsible enough to run her family. Her pain couldn’t change these things.

“May I come in sir?!” – She knocked the door

“Yes please” – Mr.Parameswaran

“Need your signature in this sir” – Jaanvi showed him the papers.

“you could have passed this through someone else na…Why do you walk all the way?” – he asked as he got the papers.

“Its ok sir!” – Jaanvi smiled.

“Jaanvi! Am impressed with your work!!! Keep it up!” – He smiled at her

“Thank you so much!” – Jaanvi smiled

“You will get your increment letter this month end! All the best!” – he gave her hand.

“Thank you so much sir!!!” – Jaanvi

“Jaanvi! If its ok for you, you can change your seat near to my cabin!!! So that you need not walk all the way to my room” – he said as he signed.

“If I find it difficult, will let you know sir” – Jaanvi walked out with a smile.

The world is full of good people. Its we who are spotting the bad ones alone. Jaanvi thought as she walked towards her cabin. She sat on her chair as she saw someone sitting next to her.

“Hi….am Jaanvi” – Jaanvi gave her hands and he didn’t even look at her.

He was of medium height with a roughly shaved face. His spectacles gave a serious look on his face.

Jaanvi found it embarrassing and turned away from him.

“Mr. Prabhu! You are wanted in the HR department! Please come” – they heard a female voice and Prabhu got up at once and walked towards the HR department.

“May be he won’t talk with women…” – Jaanvi resumed her work.

Months passed. Rathna and Khaveer were keen on travelling, Lekha and Amar was making beautiful moments exploring each other, Sandhya and Ram were wishing for a baby.

It was an early morning call.

“Hello!!!” – Sandhya said without even seeing the name.

“Hello Sis!! Jaanvi is blessed with baby girl” – Jaanvi’s brother said.

“It’s a girl” – Sandhya texted Rathna at once.

“It’s a girl” – Lekha read the message in the group.

Sweetynila, Arunarc, Rajijb and 4 others like this.
  7. creativemumma

creativemumma Gold IL'ite

Ohh...So soon...You just completed nine months in an episode:biggrin:

periamma and peddadas like this.
  8. peddadas

peddadas Platinum IL'ite

lol..

IniyaaSri likes this.
  9. peddadas

peddadas Platinum IL'ite

But .. I am so sad that Jaanvi got a second blow..in her life. I hope her Mr.Venkatesh should work under her one day .. which makes him realize the potential of Jaanvi. Good to know that its a girl...

Rathna's MIL still doing the same things? But its an open secret now...

--PS

IniyaaSri likes this.
  10. Sofea

Sofea IL Hall of Fame

Wow, really nice to know that Jhaanvi has a baby now. She will at least have one soul for her on whom she can shower all her love without any guilt.

I can understand Jhaanvi's predicament of not divorcing her husband. Coming from a traditional family where they prefer to suffer silently rather than voicing their grief and anguish to the public eye, it's natural to see why Jhaanvi could never consider divorce as an option. But perhaps, just perhaps if she has found love in another person, she might have the strength to break open the wall and take the steps needed to eliminate Venkatesh once and for all from her life. Is Prabhu's entry to the story a start to a new life waiting for Jhaanvi? :hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes:

Among all the characters, I love Rathna a lot. I think I can relate a lot to her, her love, her anger, her frustration...everything seems so familiar. I do have a soft spot for Jhaanvi , all thanks to her innocence and lovable character. Sandhya is sweet too and I wish that she finally gets a child that she has been dreaming of for so long. However, Lekha seems to a mystery to me. I mean, initially I liked her demure and naive character, the first love feelings that she was going through, her anguish at being left alone at home, etc. I was hoping her new-found independence would teach her to open out more but she seems to be more aloof now.

IniyaaSri and aarthi28 like this.