1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Love Wins Life

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by Adharv, Nov 11, 2016.

1. Adharv

Adharv Gold IL'ite

Hi Poornima, How are you??

Thanks for your compliments. I am one like you...Just started to scribble. To be honest I am not the right person to guide. But I would like to share few tips which I follow but not sure if it would help you friend but thought my silly views would help to bring out your hidden views.

1. We need to have the interest to right. (Which we already have so lets move to the next one)
    2. Why are we interested?? ( This would help us to focus on our writing)
    3. Whom do we want to attract (Easy to select a theme)
    4. we need to have a plot as well as a theme. (Plot how you convince your theme)
    5. I don't like to be too serious nor too funny. I will try to be little realistic with lot of imaginations :wink: Yes imaginations but close to realty. Choose your style but don't get fixed to one.
    6. Try to focus on one theme at a time...(I know I have a tried a lot in LWL which would have bored the readers...To be honest I didn't know I will write more in future. so tried to put couple of my views at one shot. Now I want to keep writing until my thirst for writing quenches whether I post it or not is different :grimacing: But I enjoy writing)
    7. Let the script be too simple...(Idhu verum initial once-k apro as we wish)
    8. Another important thing is whom we are representing for example if you want to be one of the character and narrate the story or letting the characters speak for themselves, or the other forms...Past, Present or future ethuvenumalum choose seyunga but stick to the flow..
    9. Most important no hesitations...(Ena mathiri I know it was not a great one but I still I wanted to post it :tonguewink: which helped me to change my way of writing)please note these are not the standard tips you can browse and find out a lots.

Looks like your new to IL like me but you can see so many stories written by great authors here which would be more motivating and help you start your story upright.

Okay Poornima rombha yosikama vanga ethaiyum thangum idhaiam idhu...Venum na nambha rendu perum ore theme la different story ezhuthalam and then we will post it here :banana::banana: Writing is Art so each one of us will have our own views and talent so shy feel seyama....Vanga vandhu kathai ezhuthunga... I am looking forward for you. GoodLuck.

(Rombha mokai pottuteno?? :sweatsmile::sweatsmile:...Please don't mind...Wanted to give a push to your interest).

2. GeetaKashyap

GeetaKashyap IL Hall of Fame

Dear @Adharv,

Looks like I am on a discovery trail and look what did I discover!

A nice and lively way of introducing a good message. I enjoyed your story and the cheerful smilies.:clap2::clap2::clap2::banana::banana::banana:

3. Adharv

Adharv Gold IL'ite

:fearscream::fearscream: Nimmanu illai expect madlila gurugale :p

Thank you once again for your motivating padhagalu gurugale.

GeetaKashyap likes this.