1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Love Met Again...........

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by leenam05, Aug 3, 2016.

1. leenam05

leenam05 Platinum IL'ite

Thanku so much Deepu dear. Yes I am giving information about characters in a new post.

Deepu04 likes this.
  2. leenam05

leenam05 Platinum IL'ite

Dear All , In order to avoid confusion I am giving information about characters here.

Adish Shirodkar: Male lead
    Anushka Samant: Female Lead
    Vasudha Shirodkar: Granny (Swanand's mother)
    Swanand & Devki Shirodkar: Adish's uncle & aunt.
    Shounak & Siddhi Shirodkar: Adish's Cousins
    Nandini Desai: Adish's aunt. (Swanand's sisiter)
    Sumedh & Arati Shirodkar: Adish elder brother & his sis in law.
    Vedant Sane : Adish's best friend
    Parineeta: Anushka's best friend & Priya is her office bestie.
    Sachin & Bhavesh: Colleagues of Adish.

Arunarc likes this.
  3. leenam05

leenam05 Platinum IL'ite

Chapter 3

“Hello Mrs. Kulkarni?”

“Yes, Mrs. Kulkarni here?” Other side replied.

“Myself Mahesh Samant here, my colleague Rajesh Sawant has given me your number. I want to register my daughters name in your marriage beaurau. Can we come today evening?”

“OK, between 5 to 7 pm.”

“Alright, thank you”

Mahesh Samant is our heroine Anushka‘s father. He is 53, a widower working with PMC (Pune Municipal Corporation). Anushka is a lone child of him. His wife Kavita died when Anushka was in second year of college. He is both mother & father of her.

Anushka is a 29 year old who works with a MNC bank. She is 5’ 4” has a light complexion with attractive features. She is jovial in nature, sometimes angry as well as emotional too. Her father, her aunt (her mother’s sister) & her two cousins is a family. Parineeta is her close friend & Priya is her office bestie.

Mahesh is looking for a good match for Anushka but she is not interested. She gave her consent just to make him happy. Mahesh was very happy since then.

Sachin reached to PMC office, he met Rajesh Sawant who is their client. Rajesh greeted him & gave a envelop containing all his documents. While keeping in his bag Sachin took out the envelop given by Adish on table, rearranged his bag & kept all the papers in bag. There was one more envelop kept on table, Sachin kept that too in bag & left from there.

Next day

“Hello, Yes Mr. Doshi, yes yes, I posted it yesterday only.”Adish was talking to Mr. Joshi,their client.

“when I wil get it?” , “ Yesterday it was dispatched means you will get it by tomorrow morning, yeah yeah, no problem.” Adish hung up the call.

When Sachin heard the above conversation, he banged his head as he forgot to courier the envelop. Without looking at Adish he started slowly going out of the office but Adish noticed it & stopped him.

“Sachin where are you going this time? Give me the tracking no of courier.”

Sachin kept quiet. Seeing his pale face Adish understood something is fishy. When he learnt that Sachin didn’t courier the envelop, he gave him Lord Bhairava’s look & took back parcel from him. He decided to post it on the way but it was already 6.15 pm so he decided to post it next day.

While leaving he got call from Devki who told him to come home soon without revealing anything. Adish couldn’t understand anything & started from office.

When Adish reached Swanand’s place he got a pleasant surprise. His grandma Vasudha (Swanand’s mother)& Devki were chitchatting happily. An elated Adish hugged granny. Vasudha too caressed his hairs.

“So much you made me scare kaki? Adish.

“So how is the surprise?” Devki asked.

“It’s a treat, I must say” Adish grinned.

All the grand children chit chatted happily with granny. After dinner Adish left.

At night Devki noticed a white thing lying on sofa. She checked it, it was a envelop which Adish was supposed to courier next day. She was about to call Adish , she saw a folded paper fell on floor from the envelop as it was open. She picked up it to keep back; she was surprised after seeing it.

To Be continued....:wave:

4. aarthi28

aarthi28 Platinum IL'ite

hey goodd...
    What is the surprise dear for Devaki... Anything abt Anushka is there !....
    Episode is too small dear...
    I will post mine by weekend dear... Work is going hectic...

Last edited: Aug 12, 2016
  5. sreeram

sreeram IL Hall of Fame

Good going.... all your stories have lot of characters and each one of them help in building the story very lively. Is it our heroine's photo.

6. Deepu04

Deepu04 IL Hall of Fame

Good going leenam... I guess the envelope contains the pictures of brides which is taken from mahesh's pkace while Sachin went there!!! Hope my guess is correct ...

7. peddadas

peddadas Platinum IL'ite

Oh exchange of envelopes...this Adish guy needs all the time in the world to digest the fact..poor chap..
    PS

8. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Oh you are keeping us in suspense.... What's in the envelope..

9. leenam05

leenam05 Platinum IL'ite

Thanks Aarthi dear, You will definitely come to know about the surprise in next episode.

10. leenam05

leenam05 Platinum IL'ite

Thanku so much Priya. I will reveal the surprise in next episode. :thumbsup: