1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Love Met Again...........

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by leenam05, Aug 3, 2016.

1. leenam05

leenam05 Platinum IL'ite

2. peddadas

peddadas Platinum IL'ite

Where is it ?? "Tonight" Which timezone ??

--PS

3. meenu25

meenu25 New IL'ite

HIii
    Where is next part????

4. leenam05

leenam05 Platinum IL'ite

Chapter 29

Saturday went smoothly. Adi & Anu were trying to be neutral & same time smiling alone without each others knowledge. Evening Shounak informed them that Siddhi won’t be able to join them as she had to complete an important assignment to be submitted on Monday. Anushka felt sad that she won’t be able to spend time with her.

She packed her bag for trekking. After dinner Adish started his packing. Once the packing was over he was searching clothes to be worn tomorrow. Anushka already kept his grey track pant & navy blue color t-shirt aside.

Please wear this t-shirt tomorrow, it suits you very well! She wanted to tell him but didn’t.

Next day morning everyone got ready & gathered near Rigved Society’s main gate.Anushka danced inside in heart when Adish wore the navy blue T-shirt. They were total six people including Parineeta .She arrived there at 7 am. She entered she exchanged greetings with everyone.

Vedant saw Parineeta & his heart pounded heavily with joy. He didn’t expect in dream that he will spend a whole day with her. Parineeta too little surprised seeing him. She waved him & smiled.

Vedant greeted her. That’s when their bus arrived. Everyone grabbed their seat. Adish sat beside Anushka. Parineeta stood there thinking where to sit. Shounak gestured her towards an empty seat. Parineeta sat down there & signaled Anushka to be with Adish, she will manage.

Now there were two seats empty. Shounak already grabbed his seat next to their society friend Hardik & second was next to Parineeta. Now Vedant came & noticed that one seat was empty beside Pari. Anushka thought how Vedant will seat there.

Adish noticed that, he doesn’t wanted Anushka to accompany Pari. Quickly he said,” Ved you seat next to Parineeta. After all you know her na?”

Vedant’s mind danced while Parineeta gave Adish concerned look. Anushka too gave him puzzled look.

Adish understood Parineeta’s concern & to cover up he casually said, “ Anushka they both were with me that night , when you were admitted”

Anu: “Oh I see, then no problem, Vedant please have your seat there.”

Vedant happily smiled & sat next to Pari. Bus started. Everyone shouted, “Ganpati Bappa Morya”

Parineeta’s heart was beating slowly. Why I am meeting him frequently! First time she was sitting so close with a guy. Vedant sensed that she is feeling awkward. He thought for a moment & said” If you are not comfortable then I will ask Anushka to come here.”

“Anushka” Parineeta stammered a little. She glanced at them. They both were happily chitchatting. Parineeta was sure that Anushka was falling for Adish & she must not constraint to them. She smiled looking at them. Vedant was sure that she will choose to sit next to Anushka & hopelessly looked outside.

“That’s OK, Vedant. I am fine here. I absolutely don’t want to disturb them; it seems they have started falling in love.” She gave a meaningful smile.

Vedant was amazed with her. The bus was running with its speed. All trekkers played antakshari, dum sherazz. After that everyone got busy chitchatting. Vedant & Pari too started talking with each other. Their topics started from profession, education, family. Parineeta felt friendly with him. She recalled how he handled the situation when Mayur tried to trouble her.

Vedant had lovely time with her. He too remembers that Parineeta was the one responsible for bringing Adish close to Anushka where Adish started liking her as he too went through the same pain. There was a mutual understanding between her & Adish, a bond of pure friendship.

The talk continued & they share each others numbers. While talking Parineeta casually glanced toward A couple, they both were engrossed in watching outside. She slowly signaled Vedant to look at them.

“Oh ho, Love birds are busy enjoying beauty of nature huh?” Vedant commented.

Parineeta smiled & kept her index figure on lips & said pretending to be serious” Sshhh, we should not disturb them.”

Around 8.30 am they reached Lohagad village. After breakfast the captain of trekkers group informed them that they will start ascending the fort which will be completed by 11 am. Upon reaching top everyone will gather there & then they will explore different places over there.

Everyone was so excited & quickly finished their breakfast. Shounak, Ved, Adish, Pari, Anushka were in one group with other two people & started ascending.

At one point there was a big rock has to be climbed up. Anushka was scared to cross it. Adish noticed it & extended his hand for help but Anushka was still resistant. Vedant who was observing them said” Anushka, if you don’t take his help then we won’t be able to reach on top. Come on, you can do it.”

Anushka nodded her head. Somehow she prepared herself, Adish pulled her up & while balancing kept her both hands on his chest. Adish felt tickles & turned his face aside. Vedant signaled everyone to move ahead. Parineeta was happy seeing them coming closer; she glanced at Vedant & admired him.

Within two hours they reached on top. They took many photos with each other. They were given half hour time to see the places. Lohagad is part of the Western Ghats. The hill extends to the northwest to a fortified spur, called Vinchukata(Scorpion's tail) because of its resembling shape. They were instructed not to go there as it was risky slope. They saw Laxmi kothi, a secret place to keep all treasures during king Shivaji’s period, Ghodyanchi paga a place for horses. The most important thing was there was small pond of sweet water on the fort. Everyone filled up their bottles there.

Around 12.30 pm, they started descending. While getting down Adish & Anushka went ahead as there were narrow steps. Suddenly a small monkey came running from no where. They were already instructed not to carry anything in hands.

To be continued........... :wave:

Bhoonzee, Arunarc, ritz1 and 9 others like this.
  5. leenam05

leenam05 Platinum IL'ite

Hey PS posted next part, My son didn't allow me to touch laptop. I was very eager to post during night but then my internet server was down .:BangHead:

peddadas likes this.
  6. leenam05

leenam05 Platinum IL'ite

Hey meenu dear posted next part, enjoy.:thumbsup:

7. anupama1

anupama1 Platinum IL'ite

Bus started. Everyone shouted, “Ganpati Bappa Morya” :) how realistic I liked this very much
    Hmmm.....waiting for Hanuman's kamaal in bring the couple together:thumbsup:

8. Adharv

Adharv Gold IL'ite

Leena Ji, looks like it is time to give punishment yaar. :grinning:

Cute little update, are they done with the trekking?? Even before Adish and Anushka understand der love our new love birds will fall for each other I guess :cheer::cheer:

Thanks for this lovely & lively update Leena, I did feel like packing my bags...but the series ended before that hahah :tonguewink: why don't you give a weekly update the wait time is really too long :fearscream: Looking forward for next update.

Let us see what the money does for this love birds. :banana:

9. peddadas

peddadas Platinum IL'ite

Np dear .. I was kidding..Thanks for posting.
    It was an awesome episode..May be I should go trekking there..can you ask the love birds to stay there ??.. lol ..
    --PS

10. leenarajaryan

leenarajaryan Silver IL'ite

March FY end full too busy.