1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Love Marriage & Arranged Marriage - Friendship Vs Love

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by IniyaaSri, Apr 8, 2016.

1. 28neha

28neha Platinum IL'ite

Iniyaa plz sharing your experience abt scuba diving :) waiting to knw

IniyaaSri likes this.
  2. IniyaaSri

IniyaaSri IL Hall of Fame

:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: I have not gone :lol:lol

28neha likes this.
  3. 28neha

28neha Platinum IL'ite

lol i thought i will try on your experience:hollering::hollering::hollering::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

4. IniyaaSri

Will definitely tell you if I go any day!!! :biggrin::lol:

28neha likes this.
  5. Shinylady

Shinylady Bronze IL'ite

I felt Mathew is being totally unfair with Rachana. But like you mentioned each person has both positive & negative side.

IniyaaSri likes this.
  6. aarthi28

aarthi28 Platinum IL'ite

No
    No No,,, this is a small fight for he loves and have all the expectations with her loved one rachanaaa...
    We say "OODAL""ஊடல்" in tamil right... All are silly fights... but they can never give up each other.... Ha ha....

IniyaaSri likes this.
  7. IniyaaSri

Episode 50

Her doctor gave her appointment at 11a.m and she was sure that it will take a minimum of 4 hours of waiting time before she meets her doctor. Its very common in Japan that everyone needs to wait 4 to 5 hours before they consult the doctor.

After meeting the doctor, she reached home at 5 p.m making sure she reaches home before Mathy arrives from Office. She kept all her tablets carefully and continued her usual work. Keshav reached home and refreshed.

"I have planned an outing for our anniversary" - he said as he wiped his face.

"Where?!!!" - Rachna asked rolling her eyes.

"Thats a surprise! I wont tell until we reach there" - He said sipping his tea.

Oh my God....how will I take him to Scuba diving now...Rachna was worried about his decision.

"Fine! You should accompany me where ever I go just the day before our anniversary. ok?" - Rachna asked him.

"Accompanying you?!! Where?!! Near or far?" - Keshav Mathews asked her.

"Far..."- She replied.

"Shopping?" - He laughed at her.

"Yes" - She replied and became busy in cooking.

The day came finally and Rachna's heart was beating too fast. She could hear her heartbeat well.

Both got ready. All set for a two day trip. Rachna wore her three forth jean and a black t shirt.

Keshav packed everything and both locked their house and started from home.

After multiple transits, Rachna and Mathews got down in an island.

They waited in a railway station.

"Hey why are we waiting here?!!!" - Mathews

"I already told you that you shouldn't ask me any questions." - Rachna kept her index finger on his lips

"Ufff.....Ok! I will be quiet" - he got up from his seat and went into a small mall in the railway station.

Rachna took her phone to see whether she got any message. But there was none.

Soon there came a tall thin man...

He waved his hand as he saw Rachna!!! Rachna was happy to see him.

"Hey!! come here!!" Rachna called Mathews

"Watashi wa Takamada" - the man bowed saying that his name is Takamada.

"Rachna greeted him and Mathews kept quiet as he promised.

All three got into a car. Rachna and Mathews were enjoying the beauty of the Island.....

It was Japan's one of the most beautiful islands and it was such a pleasing scene to look at.

As Rachna saw the calm sea from the car, her heart started to beat fast thinking how she is going to get drowned in such a big body of water......

The sea looked really beautiful with a dark blue cover....

Rachna tried to ignore her anxiety as she enjoyed the scenic beauty.

The car stopped near a beach...

Mathews and Rachna got down

"Hey!!! You have arranged any special surprise in any Ferry?" - Mathews asked with a smile.

"Surprise?!! What for?!! I dont have any plans for that" - Rachna replied as she followed Takamada San…

"Then what are we going to do in this beach?! Just gonna play in this?" - Mathews

Rachna dnt give him any reply. Both reached the place.

Mathews was puzzled seeing the wet suits and the apparatus.

"What?!!! What for wet suit?!!!" - Mathews was confused.

"we are going to dive!!!" - Rachna said as he saw his eyes.

"What?!!!!" - Mathews stood still.

"Yes!!!" - She confirmed.

"Are you not afraid?!!!" - Mathews asked as saw his wet suit

Rachna kept quiet.

Takamada san made both of them to sit in front of him and explained everything.

He thought them the signs to communicate under water.

Though Rachna was excited, her fear dnt fade away.

"Rachna!!! he dont even understand English!! And he is going to train you under water!! How will you manage?" - Mathews was shocked seeing Rachna

"You will translate me whatever he says" - Rachna said as she flipped the pages of Scuba Diving Album.

"See....In Australia, you dnt even have language problem still you couldn’t do. Do you think you can do here without even knowing the language?!!! Am worried" - Mathews

'Come!! Its time!!" - She took his hands

Before they left, Takamada San gave them few documents to be signed and both did as he said.

So everything was ready. Both wore their wet suits and started walking towards the beach.

Takamada San wore them their boots and swim fins.... Rachna's heart was pounding seeing that large water body.

She almost lost her confidence as she neared the beach.

I should correct and set everything right now..... She murmured to herself.

A heavy weight was tied around her hip and she struggled to get up. Takamada San helped her and the air tanks were tied to their backs.

All three got into the sea water.

Rachna felt the chillness of the sea water..Her heart was about to jump outside in fear.

Takamada San tried to immerse her head under water and she felt the chill sea water entering into her ears...

She at once took her head outside splitting the salt water.

He made her try again and again and slowly Rachna was getting used to under water.

She breathed through the air tanks and slowly started to move ahead under water...

oops!!! The salty sea water went inside her mouth and she signed to take her outside.

TakamadaSan at once took her outside and again she tried getting into water....

She slowly relaxed herself and started breathing and she saw Mathews was in his own world enjoying his life time dream.

"Can you come alone?!! I will take care of your wife. She is very much afraid...Let her hold my hands under water." he said to Mathews

"No problem" - Mathews smiled at him..

All three started floating inside water....Rachna couldnt believe that she in under water...

She was holding TakamadaSan's hands very tight but he manged to move easily without any trouble.

That was a separate world under the sea......There were a wide variety of fishes... Orange and blue....Yellow and red...red and green and much more color combinations....a variety of colors...

Rachna was dumb struck seeing all those....The nature's beauty which she never saw...

Her body was very light...She couldn’t feel herself.... It was almost like an astronaut floating in space.

The visuals were so clear that there were no disturbances at all. They saw many school of colourful fishes and Rachna was feeling heavenly seeing that beautiful scene.

Mathews was busy holding fishes and playing with them...There were many corals and colourful plants to look at...15 minutes passed and they were already 32 feet under water....

As they went down, Rachna felt ear pressue building up in her ears and she pinched her nostrils and blowed out swiftly to balance the ear pressure...She was feeling fine...And it was time to come out of the water...

All three came out slowly and Mathews jumped in joy shouting and screaming and many people were smiling seeing him..."Thank you...." he hugged her tight...

Rachna couldn't stop smiling seeing his happiness…. Mathews dnt stop his whooping and jumping. He repeated it again and again and she stood still seeing his happiness.

Rachna slowly realized that her head is aching.....It moved from mild to intense pain in few minutes.....

Mathews got afraid seeing her pain and at once took her to a nearby clinic and luckily there was no much crowd. Both were sitting outside waiting to consult the doctor.

Rachna got up to get water from the vending machine leaving her phone on the seat.

At once she got up, her mobile beeped showing the message from Veena "Did you take the tablets? Are you fine? Diving was successful or not?"

Mathews eyes sensed the word "Tablets" and at once he took her phone to see the message and was shocked to see the message.

He at once got from his seat and went near the vending machine.

"What's this?! What tablets?" - he asked her showing the message.

"I have got slight Sinus infection! Got it after I came to Japan! Not Chronic though" - she replied and before he answered they were called inside.

Both came out in few minutes. The doctor gave her a few minutes of Acupressure treatment and Rachna was relieved at once..Both started walking away from the hospital

"Why dint you tell me that you have got Sinus infection?!!!" - Mathews asked as they walked.

"Because the moment we came to Japan, I decided to take you for Scuba diving which you always wished and which got spoiled because of me" - Rachna replied without seeing him and continued.

"If I tell you, you would not have allowed me to get inside the sea." she said seeing his face.

"Rachna!!! Stop" - He pulled her hands

"So you did all these for me?!! Just to make me fulfil my dreams?" - Mathews

Rachna dnt reply. She started looking away from him.

"Tell na....." - Mathews was getting emotional

"What would have happen if your Sinus problem got intense?" - he asked

"All that matters to me is seeing you in happiness.. How much happiness in your eyes...how you jumped...how you whooped ....." Rachna's eyes were tearing in happiness..

"You know how light it feels for me now.....I will never and ever be the reason for not fulfilling your dreams Mathy....I always wanted to be a good companion to you....will neither force you for anything nor will I take you away from happiness" - Rachna said as she folded her hands

"But I have done that....." - Mathews looked at the floor and Rachan kept quiet...

"I have asked you to stop talking with your best friend...I have fought with you saying you have spoiled my dreams...Though I know you fear for water, I forced you for Diving.....I really feel bad about it.....But you?!!! Though doctor has advised you not to play in water, you just got drowned in that sea water just for me....." his eyes were getting moist...

"I know Rachna....I very know that not everyone will do this to make this stupid dream of mine come true....You love me so much?!!!! I don’t deserve you Rachna!! I really don’t know why I get that angry....I wont even ask Sorry....I don’t deserve you dear. I have been hurting you all these days" - his eyes were dripping.

Rachna looked at his face...she at once wiped away his tears and said

"I only know the Mathy who gives me his favourite food and just sits quiet sipping his water bottle.

"I know the one who doesn’t wake me up in the morning after seeing me sleeping in tiredness"

"I know the one who is always ready to pamper me with delicious home cooked food or delicious restaurant food whenever am lazy or not in a mood to cook"

"I know the one who just takes care of me like a small baby..."

"The one who enjoys and admires all my madness..."

"The one who is Keen on my health...."

"The one who never interferes or dominates in my way of living....."

"You have always pampered me and pampered me....And you did all those without any intentions...Because all these were just you.... "

"Tell me...is you anger that big than all these things?!!"

"When you pamper me every moment and take care of me just like a kid, will I be angry on you just for your rudeness? Its a part of you dear....When I enjoy multi million beautiful moments because of you, wont I bear your bad side also?- she asked him seriously and Mathews broke out at once and hugged her tight and started weeping like a small boy...."

"But as you said, its longtime since I said "I Love you" to you dear..." - Mathews

"Remember? When I dont take my winter jackets with me, and shiver on the road, you use to give me your jacket, though you feel cold. Is that not love dear?!! A "I love you" is nothing when compared to this act idiot" - Rachna replied.

Mathews was dumbstruck and he couldnt talk anything more than that.

"Rachna's eyes were watering without knowing the reason and both hugged each other and stood as such in that Island......". Soon Mathews wiped his eyes

"You have given me the best surprise ever in my life dear......Here after I will never force you for anything dear. Lets live our lives as we wish. I wont blend my dreams with yours. Fine... now its time to see the surprise that I have for you" saying this he carried her in his arms and started walking....."

She was not allowed to ask any questions till they reached the destination and both reached the spot.

Rachna saw the board which read as "Welcome to the Rabbit Island" and Rachna jumped in joy seeing 1000s of Rabbits running towards her...

It was very pleasant to see that many cute hopping creatures at a time.....

Mathews gave Rachna a handful of cabbages and soon all the rabbits were on Rachna and her happiness knew no bounds....Rachna enjoyed the whole day with those cute rabbits and that was her first time experience playing with such tamed animals.....

Mathews kept seeing her happy face for the whole day.

Both were done with the day and got into the car. Rachna was in full enthusiasm and she was fully excited though the day was over.

The car travelled for an hour and just stopped all of a sudden.

Rachna wondered and Mathews closed her eyes from behind. He made her to get down from the car and both walked slowly as he dnt take his hands from her eyelids...

He took away his hands and Rachna slowly opened her eyes....

She stood as such without even able to open her mouth.....Her eyes were getting moist at once.....

She saw there were two red cushion sofas decorated with white rose petals all over….. and there were 1000s of artificial candle lights set around the dinner table at the sea shore....The waves were glittering with the glow…

The place was glowing as such and there was a big white low lying mattress with pillows and they were decorated with red rose petals.....

Rachna's mouth was dumb struck seeing all those and she turned her head to see Mathews.....

He was already smiling at her and she stood still..

The dark beach shore was glowing with a bright smile with all those candles beside.

"I have booked this beach. No one will enter here my darling." Saying this he took her in his arms and her hands were around his neck.....He walked as such till the shore.

Both sat on the table and enjoyed their favourite dishes. The candle lights were smiling at both of them and love was in the air.....Rachna once again turned her head to see the candle lights and the scene was simply stunning...... Both their faces were glowing with happiness and both sat on the shore looking at the waves....

"sorry dear..... I should not have compelled you....Neither in Pooja's issue nor in Diving....Just because you love me deeply, I took advantage and showed my worst part to the one I love....." - Mathews said as he held her hands....

"Relationship is meaningless if we don’t see the ugly side of our partner dear..." - Rachna gave a deep smile.

"I agree...but I should have had dreams separately rather than forcing it on you...Here after all my adventurous trips will be alone...Won’t even go if you don’t like" - Mathews

"See!! just because you married me, it doesn't mean that you should stop your liking towards adventure!! There should be a thin space between us dear. Lets stick to it and enjoy the freedom" - she said seeing his face...

"hmmm" Mathews kept seeing away from her .

“Rachna….how bad I have been na…. How stupid na…If someone comes to know that I dnt talk to you properly just because of this petty issue, they will laugh for sure….” – Mathews said sadly.

“Already they did….” – Rachna said with a faint smile.

“Oh my God!! Really?!!” – Mathews wondered

“Yeah. I told to my friends and all laughed” – Rachna

“But they did not understand that when a lifetime dream gets shattered, its obvious for a human being to react this way…” – Rachna

Mathews kept seeing her face….he cupped her cheeks with his hands and whispered “I love you dear….Lucky to have you as my partner”.

Rachna slowly got up and gave a knock on his head and ran away....He chased her and both finally lied gasping on the mattress.

That was a lovely night for both of them knowing no one else is watching them other than the blushing moon on the top.....

After two years....

Rachna saw Helena's family picture in Facebook. Seemed to be a happy family with her cute son. Pooja has mailed her the pics of her daughter's recent birthday. Meryl was busy searching best schools in the city for her son. .And Veena left to India for her delivery.

Rachna was busy watching her friends’ pictures in Facebook. Everyone is happily married and settled with a baby. Though in India, there is a very big difference in between the terms “love marriage” & “Arranged marriage”, finally there is no difference. Everything is finally a marriage. The only difference is the variety in the way we meet our partners. Some find it themselves, some get through their relatives, friends, parents, matrimonial Ads, but finally everything is all about how we live after marriage. Rachna was deeply engrossed in her own thoughts and suddenly she felt a sharp pain in her arms. Keshav has pinched her arms and he ran away into the bathroom as he was about to take bath.

Rachna dnt react much and there was no response from her as well. So Keshav continued his bath.

After few minutes, Rachna slowly tip toed and went to turn off the bathroom light and at once Keshav got hold of her hands and pulled her inside and locked the door saying “This time I wont leave you...”

The shower was drenching both of them and Keshav took his lips towards hers and it was a drenching long kiss. His hands were around her hip and her hands were on his chest…Both forgot everything other than that hot liplock.

After sometime, when Rachna was totally drenched, she heard her mobile ringing..

"Hey Mathy!!! Leave na...mobile is ringing... he will wake up...Just now he slept" - Rachna came out of the bathroom and went near her mobile.

It showed "Meryl calling". She at once turned her phone to silent mode fearing he might wake up from sleep.

She took a hand towel, wiped her hands and face and whispered " Hello!! How are you Meryl"

"Ha Ha! yeah he is sleeping. Thats why am talking in this low voice"

"Hmmm"

"Oh....saw the pics huh? yeah everyone says the same...He is a photocopy of Mathy"

"ha ha ha!!! Yeah Junior Mathews" - Rachna laughed softly

"Yeah yeah... We made sure that his name should be a combo of Rachna and Keshav Mathews"

"hmmmm....hey!! I have an important work.. Shall I call you later?"

"Yeah bye...” Rachna was chuckling to herself thinking Meryl doesn’t know what important work she has at that moment. Again she tip toed slowly to turn off the bathroom light secretly wishing Mathews should again catch her red handed.

As if he knows where his mom is going, he opened his eyes slowly and smiled sleepily and he is
    RaKesh Mathews.

THE END

Last edited: May 31, 2016
  8. Deepu04

Deepu04 IL Hall of Fame

Lovely episode dear ... Your narration is just marvellous.... Enjoyed reading the full story .... Love you love your writing dear ... I don want to end this story... Pls start the next story soon dear ... Am waiting ...

IniyaaSri likes this.
  9. latharamesh1964

latharamesh1964 Bronze IL'ite

Dear Iniya,

Super Iniya. After completing your first one, I was following this story. Very good narration and well depicted characters. Enjoyed throughly. All the very best Iniya dear. ! Keep rocking.

Latha

IniyaaSri likes this.
  10. IniyaaSri

Hi dear:blush:
    ...Thanks for sharing your thoughts...
    Yeah thats why I mentioned lifetime dreams are different for different people.....
    Someone has a dream of building a good house and someone has the dream of travelling the world...
    So it depends on individuals...And yeah everyone has both + and -
    Thanks once again for sharing your thoughts dear!!! :blush::blush::blush:

Deva1891 likes this.