1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Love Has No Expiry Date

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Jun 10, 2016.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Relation & medicine play the same role in our life
    Both care 4 us in pain
    Only difference is that relationship doesn’t have an
    expiry date & no side effects…..

Everyone craves for love, especially the kids and old people. Till five years kids need love and affection and they get attached to those who love them and care for them,whether it is their parents. Even in a house where the mother is working and the kids are left under the care of a maid , the kids get attached to the maid who looks after them the whole day and gives them love and affection. Even after they grow up they dont forget the person who had looked after them when they were young.

Same way old people also crave for love from everyone. If we sit and spend sometime with them they are very happy. But in this present situation most of them are leading hectic life and many are abroad so the old people miss their children and grandchildren and wait for their arrival. But when they come also sometimes they are so busy attending to their bank work and shopping that they dont hav emuch time to spend with their parents.

Now a days on line friends are more close than others, as we are in touch with themeveryday through whatsapp, facebook and through sites like our Indus family. Though we have not seen many people but still we love them and miss them when we are not able to be in contact with them.

No matter how busy a person is…..If they really care, They`ll always find time for you.

We can always lose something for someone, but we should not lose someone for something, because life can return that something but not that someone

No person in this world has even been rewarded for whathe has received
    He is always honoured for what he has given to others

If you don’t give your hundred percent in a relationship, you’ll always keep doubting if the other person has given his/her hundred percent.

KEEP people in your live
    that truly love you
    motivate you
    encourage you
    inspire you
    enhance you &
    make you happy.
    If you have people who do
    NONE of the above
    let them go…..

2. RatnaMalliswari

RatnaMalliswari Gold IL'ite

Nice mam today I am first for your post to give fb

iyerviji likes this.
  3. embroidery

embroidery New IL'ite

Beautifully put

iyerviji likes this.
  4. IniyaaSri

IniyaaSri IL Hall of Fame

Very true Mam!!! People will definitely find time if they really care....No matter how hectic or how busy their life is!!!

5. 28neha

28neha Platinum IL'ite

very very mam....true.my first online friends are from IL only..i got many friends here ,i feel good to be here..if i didnt login also i miss them :)

iyerviji likes this.
  6. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Thanks for the first feedback RAtna dear, glad you are the first and sorry for the late reply. I was not well so late in replying

7. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Welcome to Indusladies and to my thread dear, thanks for your appreciation

8. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Yes dear it depends on each one.

9. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Glad your first on line friends are from IL and you have many friends here.

28neha likes this.
  10. VaniVyas

VaniVyas Platinum IL'ite

Very true mami...

we have no time for elders and children these days. I was busy with some office works, then we shifted house and till now I did not get time to start with my DD 's school work. I have to sit with her for some time to make her write which I am not getting. I feel angry on myself for not finding time for her, but feeling helpless too.
    Sometimes work and tiredness get to much into us that there is no time for our dear ones. But then life drags us into so many things which makes things out of way. Today is one such day. All is not weell, tired and feeling not so good. Hope this too shall pass...
    Sorry for deviations, yes we need to find time for people who are close to us.