1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

LOVE BLOSSOM - Episode 16

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by sapthu02, Feb 14, 2012.

1. sapthu02

sapthu02 Gold IL'ite

[FONT=&quot]EPISODE 16[/FONT]​
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Kayal stood mesmerized. She didnt know what to do. What did he say now and what did she hear? She pinched herself. Was it true? As she stood there looking at the way he went, she heard Latha call her.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Kayal ran downstairs and saw Sathya and his parents leave. They spoke to each other. Sathya gave a hug to Naren and gave one last look at Kayal before he could leave. She looked at him and the car before it vanished out of her sight.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Naren came out with a smile and asked her, " Would you mind coming in and doing the other work or should I do it all by myself madamji?". That didnt sound normal. It was a lauding tone. She was shaken with fear with the words Naren said now. Is he trying to do something bad to her?[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]The first 3 days of married life went on a safer side. She was not disturbed. She was not asked to do anything. She was initially feeding Madhu, but Naren later did that by himself. Just that Kayal had to take care of Madhu when she wanted to go to the rest room or make her bathe. [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Madhu hardly spoke a word. And if at all she called out some one it was Naren. Naren's office collegues had gifted him a honey moon package to Goa as a 7 day trip. Both Kayal and Naren was getting ready to leave. [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]"Just tell me now it self Kayal, I don't want to come there if you are going to treat me as an untouchable and that will not work out. Just remember that I am your husband and I have all the rights on you than any one else. If you agree then we shall go else I can cancel this and we both can get back to our daily routine lives..", that was kind of stubborn talk from Naren. [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Kayal looked at him. She just had to speak something here, may be for the sake of others, she agreed and said, "Thanks for the time, I will act accordingly to what you say. " There was a still silence.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]They started off first to the airport. The whole tour started and they took the flight and travelled to reach the Goa airport. There was a person from the hotel to receieve them. [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]They were supposed to stay at the 3 star hotel near the Miramar Beach. The first day started off with a lunch and then they were asked to take their own time to roam around on their own.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Naren was not interested in those roaming plans. He asked her to stay back in the room. She sat silently and she didn’t talk anything. She was sure that Naren was up to something. He took a shower and asked her to take a shower too. Her fear was even more confirmed now.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Everything happens for a reason. What reason did she get for what ever had happened in her life so far? Though she is legally married to Naren, her heart refuses that truth and the fact that she is supposed to live with him. [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]What ever thats going to happen in a few hours, she was well aware that it would happen some day, but never did she realise that it was so early. She was not ready to leave the shower and get back to the room. [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]She could hear the loud jarring music in the room. She wore her clothes and came back to the room. Naren was already drunk. She saw few bottles on the table with some non veggie side dish. He was smoking as well. That is one thing she hated all her life.. the smoke smell. She cannot even take it.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]She asked him to at least reduce the volume of the television. But that went to a deaf man's ears. [FONT=&quot]Probably Naren was not in his senses. He was busy with his drink and his television. He didn’t pay heed to what Kayal had to say.[/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]When he saw her, he just muted the television. He asked her to sit next to him. He asked to promise her one thing, not to ask him to quit smoking or drinking until they leave Goa. Though Kayal was hesitant she did not have any choice left out. she had to agree to that. Slowly he started feeling her hair and smelled it. And it was the time when she fell prey for his uncontrollable desires.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Her screams and crying vanished in the television sound. Soon he gave way from his grip and she was left free. She has heard that the first time intercourse would be a painful one. But, not to this extent may be. She was very tired and she had slept off on the bed itself. [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]The room boy came in to clean the room. She quickly cleared up the bed and gave the sheets for a wash and the cleaner boy changed everything and replaced the liquor bottle with some more ones.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]The animal's hunt was not yet over. Naren returned back again. It was a period of 2 hrs gap and he started off with his next hunt. Poor Kayal was gripped tightly and was not able to push him away. Her pleads and cries were not heard and that continued for more time.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Naren was over drunk by then. Usually they say that when men are over drunk, they get more stamina for these kind of things. May be due to that Naren went in again and again for around 4 of his pleasurable hunt and not even bothered to see how his poor wife laid on the bed like a corpse in the pool of blood.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]The dinner was served and both of them ate silently. He asked her sorry and he said that he regretted for what he had done. It was the liquir which had killed the man in him and made him behave like an animal. [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Kayal just nodded with a smile. He requested her to sleep with him peacefully and promised that he will not even disturb her in her sleep at least. The promise was broken twice and Kayal had given way to the extent and she fainted when she could not take it anymore.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Soon the doctor was called. Naren declarred that they were newly married couple and had come for a honeymoon. By then the doctor to make out what was the state of the poor girl. He gave pills and asked him to take care of her. He also asked Naren not to disturb her for another 2 - 3 days. [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]As adviced by the doctor, Naren was a good husband here. He took intensive care on her. He fed her time to tiem and made her take her medicines. All the while he pleaded and cursed himself for what he had done. In the other two days the bites which are usually called LOVE BITES, turned purple and painful for Kayal to manage.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]The fourth day onwards they went to see Goa. Three days of enjoyment in Goa was an awesome trip indeed. Kayal had to agree and accept the fact that Naren was everything for her. And accepted the love and painful nights that he gave. Yet believing the fact that he will change on his own.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Apart from the character of turning into a beast on the bed, Naren was good to her in all other terms in those 7 days. Kayal did lose few pounds and that glowy look. And she looked tired as such, yet Naren continued doing the same.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]They returned back from the honey moon. She started to get back to office after another 15 days. Except for the nights, the days were her usual routine.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Nalini never allowed Kayal to do any work. She just asked Kayal to look into Naren's needs. And Madhu was taken care by Kayal until she left to work. Sabapathy, was a perfect husband, taking care of house hold chores like getting milk, buying the vegetables and meat etc.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Kayal's life was so beautiful until the doctors announced that Madhu was almost alright and back to the original form.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Love will continue to bloom.....[/FONT]

3 people like this.

2. sujamom

sujamom New IL'ite

Sapthu,

really u made me to feel cry...why kayal has to undergo this much..but still i appreciate the positive thought which you have given about naren in Kayal's perception....except in night..he behaves good...

feeling so sad for kayal....ennadhan storyaa irundhalum..heard about her sufferings...feeling so sad..cant tolerate...sooner relieve her from naren and unite her to sathya pls..

3. sapthu02

sapthu02 Gold IL'ite

Sure Suja mom.. all will be fine.. hold on..few more episodes wud elaborate the suffering she wud undergo becoz of her SIL.. very soon!!

4. sujamom

sujamom New IL'ite

good sapthu,,,still guys are like these in real world too..then i asked u one more question in ur prev post.Will u complete the story and then establish or u will write only at that time and send it to us.good imagination and narration and what not

5. sapthu02

sapthu02 Gold IL'ite

i prepare the outline of the story da.. long time back..
    but.. i write the story everyday. as i dont find time to write 3 - 4 episodes in a strech
    this one willl go more than 25 episodes..

6. sujamom

sujamom New IL'ite

good...thank u..awaiting to hear good moments of Kayal soon...but anyhow i will read the entire story once again when u complete the story..ok tc good nite

7. sapthu02

sapthu02 Gold IL'ite

GN .. take care Suja mom..

8. vidukarth

vidukarth Platinum IL'ite

how sad to see kayal's plight

9. amul

amul Silver IL'ite

wonderful writing sapthu....
    waiting some goodays to kayal

10. suganyarangasam

suganyarangasam Gold IL'ite

really naren is horrible......
    wating for happiness in kayal's life.......