Lost golden pendant

Discussion in 'Chennai' started by priya78, Jan 7, 2012.

1. priya78

priya78 Bronze IL'ite

Hello I dont know where to post it so I am posting it here.I lost my child's golden pendants ( 2 in nos) and some gundumani and naikasu everything in gold.My son was wearing it couple of months back he told me that the thread was torn so he gave all the pendants to me I kept in my handbag.At that time I was doing so housework so I thought I will keep them in safe later but I totally forgot but now its not there.My handbag is a bigmess I cleaned it several times but when I check for the pendants now its gone.It is very very important as one of the pendant is not regular one its a mandiricha thayatu.My son had some problem when he was a child so a great saint did lot of pooja and stufed some mooligai in to a pendant and there will be a giant snake with 2 heads in the pendant this is done as he have ragu dosham I feel so guilty it should not affect my son I hate myself for me being so careless andlazy I am praying Araikasu Amman ladies I request you all to pray for me please this means sooo much to me.I need it very badly.

2. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sister,

Happy 2012,

As it has gone on its own, please feel that your son's trouble has also gone, sometimes the good will (puniya) that we have will do away with unwanted things by the grace of almighty.

Search for the last time once at all possible places where it could have been there, still not found, simply pray to your kuladeivatha (family god) ishta deivatha (the deity you frequently pray) that it was lost due to negligence that they are there to care of your son.

Dont worry, sometimes things happen for good.

May the almighty bless you and your son and make you visualise that it happened for good

3. priya78

priya78 Bronze IL'ite

Dear Saisakthi
    Thankyou so much for your reply.By the grace of almighty and Araikasu amman I got the pendants back.I want to offer my pranams to Krishnamma for posting picture and details about Arai Kasu amman.It is such a miracle because I checked my handbag nearly dozen times and my DH checked it too but of no use after I prayed to Araikasu amman on the same night the next day
    early morning suddenly in mysleep I had a strong urge to check my bag again when I rechecked it it was there.Thanks to all.

1 person likes this.
  4. sridevipc

sridevipc Silver IL'ite

As saisakthi said feel that your son's trouble has gone and cuz of u r puniya u got Araikasu amman back

5. priya78

priya78 Bronze IL'ite

Thanx Sridevi by the grace of Araikasu amman i got the pendant back

6. vidukarth

vidukarth Platinum IL'ite

Hi Priya, we pray regularly to Araikasu amman for lost things, and we offer jaggery as neivedhyam once we find it.

7. priya78

priya78 Bronze IL'ite

Thanx Vidu I offered Jaggery and prayed.

8. jayaag

jayaag New IL'ite

should we offer jaggery to amman before we get the lost things or after we get
    pls do reply.