Looking for art classes and art supply stores near Powai

Discussion in 'Mumbai & Navi Mumbai' started by BlessedMamma, Mar 17, 2016.

1. BlessedMamma

BlessedMamma New IL'ite

Hello!!!

I'm looking for art classes for myself - I'm interested in painting and crafts. Could you please suggest where I can find art lessons near Powai. Also any art and craft supply stores nearby.

Regards!

2. shobhamma

shobhamma Gold IL'ite

Hello Dear
    I dont know about Powai but there is a very good class in Andheri (W) where my DIL goes. They teach all mediums and techniques. If you want you can come by Metro and take a rick from there. Once a week is enough.

But there are many good online classes and utube videos that you can learn from.

For supplies there is this online art store that you can visit.
    https://www.craftadda.com/ They have most of the things and post them to you.

There must be shops there too ask around.

Happy creativity

3. BlessedMamma

BlessedMamma New IL'ite

Thanks, shobamma. Will check the website. Do you know the name of the place where your DIL goes? I want to go for a few classes before checking on YouTube.

Regards

4. vinmom

vinmom New IL'ite

Hello Blessedmamma,
    sorry for jumping into your post. Please help me this.
    V vl b soon relocating to mumbai from singapore with our sons aged 5 and 3. My husband office vl b in powai. Please let me some details like how safe is the place, good schools, house rentals and lifestyle etc.. i m little worried as i have never visited Mumbai before and i got no one who knows abt the place..
    Thanks.